WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coors Light Special at the classic boat event

farmo83

Reaction score
Does anyone know the story of the coors light boat in the classic performance boat video ?

It looked like it had Cecil Florence name on it and he lived next door to our lake place years ago.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Does anyone know the story of the coors light boat in the classic performance boat video ?

It looked like it had Cecil Florence name on it and he lived next door to our lake place years ago.
One day in front of @rivergames Parker House. What would you like to know about it?

Banzai was also there that day.
IMG_6752 - Edited.jpg
IMG_6750 - Edited (1).jpg
798A666B-FC99-4D61-8712-DCB47F638D71.jpeg
F45E9342-B2C5-4EAA-B18D-E92569006CA1.jpeg
B6F777E4-1D0A-420F-8FDC-070BB42500F7.jpeg

rifraf123

Reaction score

I remember when Danny got the boat. Scott really did a great job on building the tribute boat. I know Dan was disappointed when Scott had taken the boat down to the original gel and found out it wasn't the Coors Light boat. It had yellows and pinks as i recall and all the Coors light boats were Grey from Cheyenne. There is a guy that retired here to Havasu that was a crew member back in those days. He verified that all the boats that came from Cheyenne were Grey and then they added graphics. I know Dan was really fond of Cecil Florance and the nostalgia from the boats back then so he carried on with the tribute. Scott and Ron Deams really did a knock out of the park job on the boat! It's really beautiful. But who would expect anything else from Kornowskis shop! Top knotch A+ guys

ridebig

Reaction score
I remember when Danny got the boat. Scott really did a great job on building the tribute boat. I know Dan was disappointed when Scott had taken the boat down to the original gel and found out it wasn't the Coors Light boat. It had yellows and pinks as i recall and all the Coors light boats were Grey from Cheyenne. There is a guy that retired here to Havasu that was a crew member back in those days. He verified that all the boats that came from Cheyenne were Grey and then they added graphics. I know Dan was really fond of Cecil Florance and the nostalgia from the boats back then so he carried on with the tribute. Scott and Ron Deams really did a knock out of the park job on the boat! It's really beautiful. But who would expect anything else from Kornowskis shop! Top knotch A+ guys
This post is false. Anyone who wants to hear the real story is more than welcome to contact either Dan Chester or call Scott Kornowski and find out. This guy has negative history with Dan and only trying to stir the pot! PM anytime for Dan or Scott’s number.

Last edited:

rifraf123

Reaction score
This post is false. Anyone who wants to hear the real story is more than welcome to contact either Dan Chester or call Scott Kornowski and find out. This guy has negative history with Dan and only trying to stir the pot! PM anytime for Dan or Scott’s number.
Nobody cares..........
Sorry if I disrupted a sale. Didn't realize Dan was selling.