WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coors Light Special

Reaction score
611Tuesday__January_25__2005__2__zpse7753972.jpg

Reaction score
Do you have, or know where I could get that in a high res version? Pretty sweet lake poster to me.

I scanned it out of a old mag few years back, an article about coors racing team. not sure if it was a poster for coors beer. that is cecil florence the then parker az. beer distributor & believe ron braaksma set the boat up. cecil was killed drag racing & ron has passed on to.

farmo83

Reaction score
Could you send the article ?

Cecil actually lived next door to our family lake place and was a good friend. His lake boat was a called Super Sqaw and he was quite the character. He tried to pull up 17 skiers with it one time after what I'm sure was a few of those Coors Light cans.

Reaction score

I can try to find it, may take some time since I don't remember what magazine it was in, or where I put it. If I can find it I will scan the article and post it here.

MSum661

Reaction score

Cecil actually lived next door to our family lake place and was a good friend. His lake boat was a called Super Sqaw and he was quite the character. He tried to pull up 17 skiers with it one time after what I'm sure was a few of those Coors Light cans.

I'm chiseling away at a project and came across an article about Cecil. Pulled from the May 1984 Hot Boat Mag.
You can probably copy the images and then zoom in to read it.
Hope it helps with your search.

Mike Summers

Cecil  Florence.jpg

CF2 (2).jpg

CF2 (1).jpg

Coor Light Silver Bullet.jpg

MSum661

Reaction score
Nice 30+ year old shot of Steve Wagnor wheelin the Coors Light Silver Bullet Top Fuel Hydro at Bakersfield in 1986
ARIAS Hemi.

Coors Light TFH Steve Wagnor.jpg