WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

COPS>>>> when will people learn..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
first lesson,... cops can't do nothing to you,..you have to do it to your self.. It has been said many of times... keep your mouth shut and comply.. most they can do is give you a notice to appear,.. or arrest you...and most of the times the ARREST comes from running your mouth.. cops have seconds to assess the situation, and some times it takes cuffing people to get control of the situation..beat cops have the job of keeping law and order....if they think someone is breaking the law,.. they have to detain the suspect, and investigate... cops are just human traffic signals... you stop when they say stop,... and you can go when they say go... there is nothing to resist... I watch a lot of cop shows, running from the cops never seems to end good,... resisting, never seems to end good,... but,.. in heavy crime areas, cops are to blame for the crime rate... Yes sir and no sir is all that needs to said to a police officer, let him get control and asses the situation... even "BAD" cops, will treat you with the same level of respect you give them.. traffic citations are dropped to parking tickets as fast as they are writen... cop see you run a read light.... you have a 100 times better chance of getting out of the ticket in court, then arguing with the cop... I personally have zero emotion when I see a cop patrolling,.. other than glad they are there...I don't make a living doing illegal things...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Well said Steve. What did I miss that sparked this one?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Well said Steve. What did I miss that sparked this one?
It's the total disrespect for law enforcement,... People act like cops are not people and that they are disposable... cops are here to protect and serve the people... they are expected to put their own life on the line to protect the lives of others... Cops can't convict any body,... they can only bring them to trial.. cops can give you a notice to appear... or if needed,... book you and you bail out... cops have to do their best to defuse situations...and keep law and order... at no time should they be subject to any abuse.. at any giving situation, they amount of time you spend in front of a cop is controlled by your own actions and re actions.. Running from a cop needs to have a way way bigger penalty.. being disrespectful to the ones that are there for you in times of need should not be allowed..... most fights start with some one running their mouth... and end when they shut the fuc up... I've been in situations where the cops were called,.. the very first thing cops do is try to assess the situation,.. they have to make judgement in spit second and how to defuse the situation..... what I've found is that people who's part of their daily lives involves breaking the law,... hate cops,... and at the same time,.. cops learn to hate those,.. ...How many times must a cop arrest the same person for the same thing,.. only to have a judge set them free to do it again...????

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
If a policeman owns a Mini Cooper is he still worthy of respect?:cool:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
944B693C-6F2A-4015-B010-BA32BB272FF5.jpeg

You got something to say?

LowRiver2

Reaction score
The boys smile says it all
The van was inherited by my cousin (Riverside City Firefighter) , who was killed in a racing accident. This was his driver as he had 6 minis when he was killed. I never wanted one but keep this in running condition in his honor and for his Mom. He had no kids.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score

Yes, even the unicorn fart burning Prius owning policemen/women are worthy of respect if they are out doing their job to the best of their ability.

Canuck 1

Midget Hater
Reaction score
The van was inherited by my cousin (Riverside City Firefighter) , who was killed in a racing accident. This was his driver as he had 6 minis when he was killed. I never wanted one but keep this in running condition in his honor and for his Mom. He had no kids.

Much respect

Fun little cars worthy of ribbin though