WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CORN-HOLE TOM, @ IT AGAIN-THANKS LONG OVERUE

PVHCA

Reaction score
Tom did 2 sets for me, the Cowboy's for me and the Jameson for my buddy's 50th gift.

Tom did an off-the-hook job and was on point from the start to finish.

Thanks Again Tom.

PICS TO FOLLOW

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Tom did 2 sets for me, the Cowboy's for me and the Jameson for my buddy's 50th gift.

Tom did an off-the-hook job and was on point from the start to finish.

Thanks Again Tom.

PICS TO FOLLOW

Thanks again Phil, I hope your buddy liked them for his gift, it was cool to meet you and nice to work with you. I have some pics, I'll put them up.

cowboyswrap1.jpg cowboyswrap2.jpg cowboyswrap3.jpg

JamesonOhara.jpg

boataholic

Reaction score
That is damn good work. If you don't mind me asking what is the cost?

Cgrohe223

Reaction score
I was looking for the Cowboys one that were made, I had a picture on my phone a while back showing the guys at work what phill had brought home, told phill hope you don't plan on using them they look to nice to be played on haha he just shrugged his shoulders

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
I was looking for the Cowboys one that were made, I had a picture on my phone a while back showing the guys at work what phill had brought home, told phill hope you don't plan on using them they look to nice to be played on haha he just shrugged his shoulders

Tons of coats of poly on top of those, especially that set. Bags hitting them will never do any damage to the set, I try and still keep it a fun game to be played. The only thing to be careful of is scratching them by sliding the pretty side against anything harsh, and don't leave them out overnight. Other than that they should last forever. My jack set is going on 8 years old now.

Cgrohe223

Reaction score
Tons of coats of poly on top of those, especially that set. Bags hitting them will never do any damage to the set, I try and still keep it a fun game to be played. The only thing to be careful of is scratching them by sliding the pretty side against anything harsh, and don't leave them out overnight. Other than that they should last forever. My jack set is going on 8 years old now.

Look to be good quality that's for sure

badluck

Reaction score
Hey 406, would I need to send a pic or just give you an idea of what I'm looking for? Could a set be done before Christmas and shipped to northern Ca? Please send me your digits. I might need 2 sets.
thanks

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
My "Tito's" boards are in the bottom of Tom's posts.....off the hook detail and craftsmanship!

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
I went with the Coors Light boards, great boards..

Attachments

• IMG_1879.jpg
    IMG_1879.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2102.jpg
    IMG_2102.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 6

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

don't leave them out overnight?