WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Corona Home For Sale

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
23408 Camino Terraza Rd. Corona,CA 92883 Click this link for more pictures

225123408_Camino_Terraza_Rd_resized.jpg

Gorgeous Montecito Ranch home completely designed by professional interior designer! Absolutely done as a model!! Spectacular Views! Elegant entry with exquisite light fixture, flooring and fountain, wrought iron spiral staircase, formal living & dining rooms, wine closet, butlers pantry, granite counters, stainless appliances, surround sound speakers throughout, master suite with retreat and balcony with panoramic view and custom wood shutters, jack & jill bathrooms upgraded 18' travertine flooring, lighting, crown moulding and more! MUST SEE TO APPRECIATE!

Asking Price $429,000 Short sale has been approved

Neighborhood: Montecito Ranch
Lot Size: 6969
Type: Single Family Residential for Sale
Floors: Two Stories
Parking/Garage: 3
Bedrooms: 4
Baths: 3
Half Baths: 1
Square Feet: 3957
Year Built: 2004
School District: Corona/Norco

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
:swear:swear:blah:

This thing is begging Jeremy to buy it. Drop a nice pool in the backyard and you have paradise.:cool:

BigQ

Reaction score
:swear:swear:blah:

This thing is begging Jeremy to buy it. Drop a nice pool in the backyard and you have paradise.:cool:

4k Sq ft house on a 7k Sq ft lot, would there even be a back yard?

Cole Trickle

Reaction score

Its a 2 story buy there wouldn't be a ton of lot left over. Bad news is no RV good news is no yard work..lol:champagne:

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I'm beginning to think that having a smaller backyard would save me a bunch of work and free up some of my time. :smackhead

it might be just enough for your shed :skull

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
it might be just enough for your shed :skull

Sad thing is my lot isn't much bigger than this one. Even worse is that house is like 4 times bigger and nicer then mine. :smackhead:smackhead
________
Honda G Engine

Last edited:

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score

Its a 2 story buy there wouldn't be a ton of lot left over. Bad news is no RV good news is no yard work..lol:champagne:

there wouldn't be that much. my house is almost 3000 sqft on a 7000 sqft lot. i could squeeze one off the side if i wanted to, but it wouldn't be the same.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Sad thing is my lot isn't much bigger than this one. Even worse is that house is like 4 times bigger and nicer then mine. :smackhead:smackhead

i would rather have a little bit smaller pad, but with a bigger lot. you know us brown kids ... we like to do yardwork and shit:D:D:champagne:

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
i would rather have a little bit smaller pad, but with a bigger lot. you know us brown kids ... we like to do yardwork and shit:D:D:champagne:

Me too...I'd much rather have a larger lot and smaller house. WTF do I need a 4000 sq/ft house for? I don't like cleaning and maintaining my 1900 sq/ft house. :D

The backyard is actually decent size on this particular property though. It has pretty much 0 front yard which is fine with me. How often does anyone hang out in their front yard anyways?!?!

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Me too...I'd much rather have a larger lot and smaller house. WTF do I need a 4000 sq/ft house for? I don't like cleaning and maintaining my 1900 sq/ft house. :D

The backyard is actually decent size on this particular property though. It has pretty much 0 front yard which is fine with me. How often does anyone hang out in their front yard anyways?!?!

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

seeing those pictures makes me want to re-sod that yard.:D

the yard is pretty good size. big enough for a cool pool. and the upper patio deck would be great for some cannon balls:thumbsup

in reality though, i love to have grass so the front and back would have to have some size to it.

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
seeing those pictures makes me want to re-sod that yard.:D

the yard is pretty good size. big enough for a cool pool. and the upper patio deck would be great for some cannon balls:thumbsup

in reality though, i love to have grass so the front and back would have to have some size to it.

The neighbor on the opposite side this last picture of the balcony is taken on has a really nice pool/spa/BBQ set up but it takes up the entire back yard. His house is offset back a little but still. Ideally I'd prefer to have about double this size and half grass and half pool/spa/BBQ. Then its :champagne::boobeyes::drnkfr:beer time!

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
The neighbor on the opposite side this last picture of the balcony is taken on has a really nice pool/spa/BBQ set up but it takes up the entire back yard. His house is offset back a little but still. Ideally I'd prefer to have about double this size and half grass and half pool/spa/BBQ. Then its :champagne::boobeyes::drnkfr:beer time!

if you can make it all flow together, then to hell with the grass. i am with you 100% on the half grass/half pool deal.

but there have to be more chicks than guys ... i dont roll that way:D

Ivan Dan

Reaction score
if you can make it all flow together, then to hell with the grass. i am with you 100% on the half grass/half pool deal.

but there have to be more chicks than guys ... i dont roll that way:D

Don't lump me into the Djunkie stereotype!! :skull

I like :boobeyes: and the more the merrier!

This is my kinda party....

displayimage.php

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
Don't lump me into the Djunkie stereotype!! :skull

I like :boobeyes: and the more the merrier!

This is my kinda party....

displayimage.php

lol ... i didnt mean you, i meant in general:D

hopefully our party for desert storm resembles that pic. i am trying to get my wife to recruit more of her girlfriends;)

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
There is only soo much beach property in Southern California which holds it value....

If you buy on the beach or within walking distance then go for it thats awesome.:champagne:

7 miles from the beach isn't beach property...lol:D:skull

My only advise is to buy something that will satisfy you and work towards your family goals for the next 15+ years in case this economy/housing market dosen't bounce back:)

imho you would be making a mistake to buy a house thinking your gonna need to buy something bigger in 5-10 years to meet your families requirements.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Or get to waste your life on the 91 freeway

What time do you drive to work?

I made it home with fast track yesterday in 38 minutes (28 miles)

How long would it take you to pull a boat or trailer to havasu/glamis leaving HB on a friday night? There is deffinatley +/- that could be argued for both locations.

Honestly if my dad called me today and said I will switch you houses I wouldn't because I just like the general attitude of Corona people better. Jen and I talked about this a couple days ago and we both absolutely love the area we live in compared to where we have lived or where we were raised:p

Sooner or later you will find something you like...... Just don't settle for a 650K 1200 sq foot house in a certain zip code because 10 years from now when your married with kids your going to need more.:)

GET SOME

Reaction score
What time do you drive to work?

I made it home with fast track yesterday in 38 minutes (28 miles)

How long would it take you to pull a boat or trailer to havasu/glamis leaving HB on a friday night? There is deffinatley +/- that could be argued for both locations.

Honestly if my dad called me today and said I will switch you houses I wouldn't because I just like the general attitude of Corona people better. Jen and I talked about this a couple days ago and we both absolutely love the area we live in compared to where we have lived or where we were raised:p

Sooner or later you will find something you like...... Just don't settle for a 650K 1200 sq foot house in a certain zip code because 10 years from now when your married with kids your going to need more.:)

Dont worry.. I am looking at 2000 sq/ft 4 bed 3 bath and a pool. Looking at less the 5 min too the beach. They are slim to find in this market at the moment but one will show up soon. I have all the time in the world to wait.. I am just saving money as we speak staying where i am at.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
So i should buy corona and drive an hour to work and back. Thanks but no thanks.

Its called sacrafice...... Most people in your age to my age bracket have to make a choice in life unless we make a huge salary (This can also change over night).Shit Box 900' Condo in South OC or 1/4 acre lot with RV,3 car garage house in Corona.

BTW...It took me 45 minutes to ger from Foothill rach to Tustin anyway

I made the easy choice imo and I am happy with it. If I could buy into todays market at 400K I would be so far ahead of the game for the rest of my lfe with toys,investmenst and vacations it would be sad.:D

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Dont worry.. I am looking at 2000 sq/ft 4 bed 3 bath and a pool. Looking at less the 5 min too the beach. They are slim to find in this market at the moment but one will show up soon. I have all the time in the world to wait.. I am just saving money as we speak staying where i am at.

I will keep my fingers crossed that that deal comes along for you and that were celebrating the purchase shortly:thumbsup:p

GET SOME

Reaction score
Its called sacrafice...... Most people in your age to my age bracket have to make a choice in life unless we make a huge salary (This can also change over night).Shit Box 900' Condo in South OC or 1/4 acre lot with RV,3 car garage house in Corona.

BTW...It took me 45 minutes to ger from Foothill rach to Tustin anyway

I made the easy choice imo and I am happy with it. If I could buy into todays market at 400K I would be so far ahead of the game for the rest of my lfe with toys,investmenst and vacations it would be sad.:D

And in my age bracket of buying a house at 25 and making the payments by myself. My income did change overnight which helps. If i was married with kids i would consider Corona but at this point in my life there is no apeal for me.

GET SOME

Reaction score
I will keep my fingers crossed that that deal comes along for you and that were celebrating the purchase shortly:thumbsup:p

There was one but it was a stupid short sale. Still waiting on my realtor too find me a steal. J/K

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
WOW, guess I did... LOL

I was just excited to tell you to SHUT your mouth I guess. Should I call BBD and ask him to do it too??? :D

You must get excited when you think about Daves mouth...lol:skull:gayfight:gayfight

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
WOW, guess I did... LOL

I was just excited to tell you to SHUT your mouth I guess. Should I call BBD and ask him to do it too??? :D

You can try. Although he will have to take the chicken bone out of his mouth to do it. :skull
________
Extreme q

Last edited:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Fixed it for you...lol:D:skull

Hey that was a fun day. I watched the fire on tv and drank beer. I didn't even know a house burned down the street until it was gone. :cry: Then I got scared. Then they I ran out of beer the next day :grumble: and they said if I left I couldn't come back. :swear