WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Corona virus imported to Costa Mesa.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
The states latest greatest idea is to use the Fairview facility in Costa Mesa to house those infected with Corona virus. These are infected individuals. Not people under quarantine.

This is as soon as Monday.

The city filed an injunction with a federal judge to place this plan on hold.

It sounds like the government wants to get these people out of military bases. Moving them to a highly populated area in the middle of Orange county is not the answer.

Article here: https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily...ning-order-calling-it-disruptive-interference They have another hearing on Monday.

This is the same Fairview facility that they said was unfit for a homeless population earlier this month without significant rehab to the facility. What in the actual fuck are people thinking?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Hmmm, Clear out the bases, they may be needed for other things. I just hope things get figured out with as little damage to normal folk as possible.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I just coming back to why the middle of a densely populated area? How about a cruise ship parked off of San Clemente island?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
No Clue why they would want to house people at OC Fairgrounds? There is no actual housing there. I would think if you were going to setup a Quarantine Ward you would want it away from the general population, not where 6 Million people live. That’s just asking for an outbreak!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I just coming back to why the middle of a densely populated area? How about a cruise ship parked off of San Clemente island?

Honestly it is probably so they can get the homeless in there like they planned with no questions asked.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The states latest greatest idea is to use the Fairview facility in Costa Mesa to house those infected with Corona virus. These are infected individuals. Not people under quarantine.

This is as soon as Monday.

The city filed an injunction with a federal judge to place this plan on hold.

It sounds like the government wants to get these people out of military bases. Moving them to a highly populated area in the middle of Orange county is not the answer.

Article here: https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily...ning-order-calling-it-disruptive-interference They have another hearing on Monday.

This is the same Fairview facility that they said was unfit for a homeless population earlier this month without significant rehab to the facility. What in the actual fuck are people thinking?

They are thinking outbreak leads to marshall
Law and control..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Interesting to see how a virus can travel from humans, to the stock market.
Dow is down 1000 points today.
Gold's up. Topped at 1688.

How long can we quarantine the world, and to what extent?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I dont understand the logic on this one, why wouldnt keeping them in an isolated area like a military base hanger be the better option then moving them to Costa Mesa?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Wtf. I guess my wife won’t be going back to OC for work until this is resolved. How about 29 Palms? Somewhere in the middle of no where. Salton Sea would be a good spot. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Meaney77

Reaction score
I dont understand the logic on this one, why wouldnt keeping them in an isolated area like a military base hanger be the better option then moving them to Costa Mesa?
KTLA news this morning said they were looking to utilize Point Magu Naval base to isolate infected people.

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Read a judge blocked them from taking the infected folks to Costa Mesa.

oldschool

Reaction score
It’s got everyone nervous.
38DF6A89-B6F5-4D9B-B141-280E3CD8ED5E.jpeg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
No Clue why they would want to house people at OC Fairgrounds? There is no actual housing there. I would think if you were going to setup a Quarantine Ward you would want it away from the general population, not where 6 Million people live. That’s just asking for an outbreak!
its not the fairgrounds.... it's the old state mental hospital...
Costa Mesa Golf course surrounds this facility.... main entrance is off Harbor Blvd/Fair Dr...

it's just complete assine thinking by our local government.....

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
FYI... we need to drain the SWAMP in California.....very LOW intelligence figures running this State....

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
30kw/3 phase of boogaloo baby

Once this kicks in big I’ll take trades for gulfstreams and MTIs lol

Attachments

• 334ABF97-ECC5-4218-A296-786FF2A0C515.jpeg
    334ABF97-ECC5-4218-A296-786FF2A0C515.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 86

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Judge said that the city does not have a right to block state and federal government at the hearing yesterday. Also said that the other side needs to slow down and not make mistakes. Gave them a week to hash out a plan. Sounds like they are moving in regardless.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Judge said that the city does not have a right to block state and federal government at the hearing yesterday. Also said that the other side needs to slow down and not make mistakes. Gave them a week to hash out a plan. Sounds like they are moving in regardless.

This is crazy...

RD

ghansen

Reaction score
These are Americans that were in the wrong place at the wrong time and got the virus. They could be your parents or friend. They won’t be walking the streets of Costa Mesa. The will be in a room getting treatment.

BONER

Reaction score
Not surprising. Democrats have been trying to kill their Populous for years. Look at what Big Pharma did to our Combat Vets. Look at Chicago. Benghazi??

Now they're importing The New Plague. Lol.

Fuck.