WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coronavirus

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Watching cruise line prices.
Any drama affecting that industry and prices plummet.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
China locked up the doctors that first reported this.
China is a shoebox built for 4 rats that they have shoved 2 billion rats in.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Went to dinner with @Clearmax tonight and he was saying the factories he deals with in China are now being closed down for two weeks. Also mentioned they are considering closing a schools district down in SOuthern California next to Arcadia??

We have to fly to Miami on Wednesday and I’m really not looking forward to being in an international airport..

Oh and for those not worried yet? I told Stacy to buy anti viral masks.. completely sold out online everywhere!!! WTF!!

4Waters

Reaction score
Went to dinner with @Clearmax tonight and he was saying the factories he deals with in China are now being closed down for two weeks. Also mentioned they are considering closing a schools district down in SOuthern California next to Arcadia??

We have to fly to Miami on Wednesday and I’m really not looking forward to being in an international airport..

Oh and for those not worried yet? I told Stacy to buy anti viral masks.. completely sold out online everywhere!!! WTF!!
Got any friends on Havasu fire? If so you might be able to get 2 N95 masks from them.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Got any friends on Havasu fire? If so you might be able to get 2 N95 masks from them.

I need more than that! I got five of us in our party plus two more friends! Lol

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

[emoji15]

IMG_3809.PNG

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ws...rs-over-coronavirus-doctors-death-11581061065

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Meaney77

Reaction score
9826E4BF-6D31-45CE-94DB-6EF2B833DD7C.jpeg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Watching cruise line prices.
Any drama affecting that industry and prices plummet.
They Quarantined on a cruise ship that ported in Japan. Nobody allowed to get off. Dozens of people tested positive.

Reactions: TPC

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
That doctor has died already.:confused:

nameisbond

Reaction score
I'm not too worried yet. I think Vancouver has five cases now, not enough to worry. Our city of Richmond is home to our international airport, the city majority population is Chinese. My SIL is Chinese, born and raised in China. She is avoiding Richmond and Chinese people in general. She is also wearing masks. She doesn't trust the Chinese government figures and thinks its much worse.

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
They Quarantined on a cruise ship that ported in Japan. Nobody allowed to get off. Dozens of people tested positive.

61 confirmed so far on that ship. Now that other countries are getting to test for it the reality is setting in that this thing is way more contagious than China reported and people are highly contagious long before they show a single symptom.

I won’t be getting on a cruise ship anytime in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I got quarantined on a cruise ship when I contracted the Nora virus...it’s was sort of a big deal and the CDC got involved.

I can’t imagine what’s happening on a ship with coronavirus running rampant...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

spectras only

Reaction score
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/m...r2ADQx3Gd-jRipXsqFL_9yjFPeKDgpXf9KGnCK8QfoSdg

Fucking millenial rapper. How stupid you must be:rolleyes:

TPM: When you first made the statement, what was the reaction of the other people on the plane? Did anyone laugh or were people more freaked out?

Potok: No. Nobody laughed. Most of the people sitting around me just said, ‘You joking, right?’ and I said, ‘Yes, of course I’m joking.’ My intent was never to harbour any fear. My intent certainly was not to try and scare anyone. I was simply doing this to create a video. Something that I could look back at after and in a sense, make light of a very dark thing that’s going on right now. The word coronavirus, it’s an epidemic right now.

TPM: When they first started turning the plane around, what were you thinking?

Potok: Knowing how long I was in the air for, knowing that we should have been arriving in Jamaica in thirty minutes, when I heard the plane turn around, that’s when I started to feel extremely guilty, extremely remorseful. I was upset with myself because I knew what was happening. We were about to ruin the plans and trips for all 200 and some people. So the guilt sank in right away. In hindsight it’s something that I’m not proud of and would never do again.

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Shit!!!!
my Computer just caught the Corona virus.... nasty shit!!!!!

Icky

Reaction score
I'm going on a cruise to Cabo soon, I don't care about getting sick, I care about getting quarantined for 14 days after if someone gets a fever

MSum661

Reaction score
updated 9 day chart since last post: Spike up of confirmed at nearly 4 times in 9 days.

2-9-2020 pm.png

cofooter

Reaction score
Those Chinese get around, they are all over the place, good luck stopping the spread of this...……...

78Southwind

Reaction score
Think about how many people get the flu each year in the US (probably somewhere around 5% to 20% of the population). Then think about how many people transfer it to others (I read somewhere that each person that gets the flu gives it to 1.2 people). I heard that each person that gets the coronavirus gives it to 4 people.

Crazyhippy

Haters gonna Hate
Reaction score
Those Chinese get around, they are all over the place, good luck stopping the spread of this...……...

This thing started coinciding with Chinese new year... the fucking country SHUTS DOWN for 3 weeks to go visit family.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

Buy now sail later.
When the Carnival Triumph fuckstory hit the news Disney cruises cut their prices 60% with a pre paid bar tab included.

Industry wide prices crash. They have to sail empty or full unless quarantined and this flu will have past by then.

Germans don't get sick and it’s only a 5% chance you’ll tap out if you do. If you do tap out can I have your bicycle?

1/3 of the ship no kids, adult dining shifts and great nite clubs, nicest cruise - best food and entertainment we ever found.
Swimming with the Dolphins always gets the wife motivated. Oh, and hand feeding bananas to the giant turtles and nurse sharks.

Last edited:

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
it was a pathogen just released "accidentally" by the Chinese government.
It's just their way of getting a handle on their population problem.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Buy now sail later.
When the Carnival Triumph fuckstory hit the news Disney cruises cut their prices 60% with a pre paid bar tab included.

Industry wide prices crash. They have to sail empty or full unless quarantined and this flu will have past by then.

Germans don't get sick and it’s only a 5% chance you’ll tap out if you do.

1/3 of the ship no kids, adult dining shifts and great nite clubs, nicest cruise - best food we ever found.
Swimming with the Dolphins always gets the wife motivated. Oh, and hand feeding bananas to the giant turtles and nurse sharks.
I have zero desire for any of the big cruise lines/ships...🤪...ZERO.
Our last two cruises have been on ships with less than 200 passengers.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I don't understand the appeal of a cruise ship.
I’m a history fan and it’s the best way to experience the Panama Canal. Especially at a huge discount

wallnutz

Reaction score
Buy now sail later.

Germans don't get sick and it’s only a 5% chance you’ll tap out if you do.

1/3 of the ship no kids, adult dining shifts and great nite clubs, nicest cruise - best food we ever found.
We have done the Disney Cruise twice and would do it again, maybe not right now though.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I have zero desire for any of the big cruise lines/ships...🤪...ZERO.
Our last two cruises have been on ships with less than 200 passengers.
Must be in the German blood. My wife hates them too.

MSum661

Reaction score
Approx. a 50% jump in confirmed cases in roughly 3 days from 40,444 to 60,329.
Note: U.S. Northern Command prepping for pandemic.

2-12-.2020.png

HCP3

Reaction score
A Texas patient was just confirmed to have coronavirus.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Yep... and Magic Johnson has "HIV"........... when did he die from his virus?????

F.ING PEOPLE!!!!

IT'S THE FLU!!!!!!!!!!

if you catch the Type A or B Flu or GOD for bid "Coronavirus".... and 60+ in poor health... I'd be worried about ALL STRAINS of the FLU!!!!!!!!

PS, I was hospitalized in December with Type A Flu... after I passed out while taking a shower.... 3 hour later w/ IV drip I was brand NEW!!!!!!!

I'm sure I'm a Carrier.... I live in Corona....

PEOPLE HAVE LOST their F.ING MINDS!!!!!!!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Chicken Little Syndrome. ... This is called Chicken Little Syndrome (The sky is falling!), and humans are, unfortunately, very adept at employing it. When an unfortunate but isolated mishap occurs, it's easy to let your imagination run wild with all the possible causes and eventual consequences that will lead to Doom.