WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] Cougar mtr 22 OB

Speedicat

Reaction score

Speedicat

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Is the 23 mold for sale?
Hi Tim, molds still available. Its located in New Mexico. It would have to be washed, gone through, maybe a spot or two filled with duratec putty for permanent fix or wax for temporary fix. Buff 2 stage, polish, seal and wax for production.

I know he's asking $24,500

These are solid thick molds. Should be able to pull more than enough parts to pay for itself

Pics are on boatdesign.net under marketplace

If your buddy's are interested they can email or call me if questions

Thanks Joe

The info in the scream & Fly listing are still correct so you can contact Berney directly via Email or his phone number that is listed. If you want to talk with Joe PM me and I can give you his Email and or phone number.

Speedicat

Reaction score
Just spotted this one on Scream and Fly if you haven't seen it yet.

https://www.screamandfly.com/showth...b-NO-POWER&s=22e96f94c98407728fee3d4cff4f2380
Thanks for the heads up! I actually talked to him on here a few months back. Action Jackson is also his name on this site. When we talked, he said he had two of them, but it took me months to get any information from the guy. I just thought he didn't want to sell. I really didn't care for the layout on this one but liked the other one he had. He ended up taking the motor and other rigging off this one and putting it on the other which he is not selling. When I crunched the numbers, I thought by the time I had it the way I wanted it I would have $80K plus in it. So thought I would just wait until Joe is in production to see what he can do on a new one. The boat AJ is selling was also not made in Canada, which had some of my Cougar friends say pass.

Speedicat

Reaction score
Here's a 23 for sale

That is a real beauty. I actually picked up a 22' a few months ago. Has no power and have been on the hunt for a 300r. The earliest I have found delivery is in October. Going to hunt for another 5 weeks or so then bite the bullet and have to wait until October.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
That is a real beauty. I actually picked up a 22' a few months ago. Has no power and have been on the hunt for a 300r. The earliest I have found delivery is in October. Going to hunt for another 5 weeks or so then bite the bullet and have to wait until October.

Awesome... Great to hear...

Speedicat

Reaction score
Haven’t seen that boat in years is it still for sale?
I want to say 8 months or so ago I seen it listed for sale. Same owner and the price was down to $69K. Only has twin motors now he sold one for $30K. Really nice looking motors with the glass window.

Speedicat

Reaction score
That is a nice one. Been for sale for a couple months. I have a good friend that wants it bad, but just had his wide body Charger stolen so still dealing with insurance payout. Have my 300r now for my 22 MTR and was getting ready to take to get rigged and had an accident. Had surgery yesterday so maybe next month get the rigging started.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
That is a nice one. Been for sale for a couple months. I have a good friend that wants it bad, but just had his wide body Charger stolen so still dealing with insurance payout. Have my 300r now for my 22 MTR and was getting ready to take to get rigged and had an accident. Had surgery yesterday so maybe next month get the rigging started.

Very cool.. Wishing you a good recovery. Hopefully you get the 300r rigged before Summer.