WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Could not be more proud.!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 America..!!!

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
Today our youngest daughter officially became a United States Marine... We as parents could not possibly be any more proud. This young lady over came 2 different times of being declined but she stayed after it and the third time was the charm.. Can’t wait to watch her through this journey..👍🏻👍🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸💥💥🎉🎉

Last edited:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Awesome, our son did 6 years. We Hosted lots of parties and boating days for his buddies over the years, never met a marine I didn’t like. I wish it was mandatory for every kid to do a couple of years. Some of these kids came from single wide trailers in the middle of nowhere USA, they would freak out at what we take for granted in Havasu.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
👍 👍 👍 👍🇺🇲
Very cool! As a kid, I always remember going to events, and after the Anthem, the announcer asking those in service, or previously served, to remain standing. I'll always remember seeing those men and women, kids and parents, standing tall and proud. Old and young, a very special and unique pride amongst them.

Your girl is one of those now🦸‍♀️

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
Thank you all so much!!!!!

We had life changing event in our family a number of years ago and it completely changed our outlook on what the kids should do with there life's. Like most business owners we have had the kids working at our company's starting around 10 years old to get them used to working for a living and of course we had naturally been grooming them to take over at some point in life. However after this change in life with our family we quickly readjusted that thought and really started to steer them away from our company's and more towards what the wanted to do in life. Since our family has generations of military service it didn't take long for 2 out of the 3 kids to seek out the military.. We are so thankful they are making there own way in life... And if that were to fall apart they will always have a fall back job at one of the company's we own.

Our 17 year old son is next.!! Headed towards the air force...!! Starts flight school in 4 weeks.!!!

We are so very blessed and thankful each and everyday!! 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲 🇺🇲

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So fantastic! Please pass along my gratitude for her service [emoji173][emoji1258] She is beautiful, btw!

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
So fantastic! Please pass along my gratitude for her service [emoji173][emoji1258] She is beautiful, btw!

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk
Thank you... And I will surely be showing her all the comments and kind words..!

And yes... She is was too cute to be in there in my Dad mind but... Is what it is....SUPER PROUD!! You would never know by her river photos that she is Marine !

WYRD

Reaction score
Congratulations make sure you tell her to bring along Notepad cuz she's going to be kicking a lot of ass and taking a lot of names 👍 🇺🇸

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Congratulations! And thanks for your service! Wish you good health, safety and happiness serving our country.

Private Goldberg!

24272ec8-1406-4288-838b-74f6c52caed6-jpeg.989598

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
Awesome, my granddaughter took this same path about a year and a half ago with the Navy. She loves it and is excelling. I can relate to how proud you are. Congratulations to your daughter.👍

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Make sure she does something other than grunt work. My Brother In Law learned aviation electronics and is making big money as a civilian contractor all based on what he learned as a Marine. None of those fuckers would take me due to asthma. I had an attack about a week before the ASVAB and signing of papers. Life would have been very different had I made it.

77hallett

Reaction score

We had life changing event in our family a number of years ago and it completely changed our outlook on what the kids should do with there life's. Like most business owners we have had the kids working at our company's starting around 10 years old to get them used to working for a living and of course we had naturally been grooming them to take over at some point in life. However after this change in life with our family we quickly readjusted that thought and really started to steer them away from our company's and more towards what the wanted to do in life. Since our family has generations of military service it didn't take long for 2 out of the 3 kids to seek out the military.. We are so thankful they are making there own way in life... And if that were to fall apart they will always have a fall back job at one of the company's we own.

Our 17 year old son is next.!! Headed towards the air force...!! Starts flight school in 4 weeks.!!!

Hopefully he got himself a good job 👍🏽

parker guy

Reaction score

Can you please tell me the steps your son is taking for flight school?

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
Can you please tell me the steps your son is taking for flight school?
Good Morning... Our Son has been fully involved in the JROTC program with his High School since the very first day of High School.. He was able to meet all the requirements, qualify and beat out around 2,000 other applicants for a full scholarship program!!! The program is 2 months long and he will be required to travel to Indiana and live on campus for the entire 2 months. At the end of the program him and the other 19 lucky students will graduate with there pilots license.!

The best part of this for the wife and I is that he pursued the entire deal him self and made it happen. As of now his goal is to get accepted into West Point, earn a degree so that when he does joint he Air Force he will be starting as an officer... Hes looking forward to having to older sister be required to call him Sir..!!! ha ha ha

parker guy

Reaction score
Good Morning... Our Son has been fully involved in the JROTC program with his High School since the very first day of High School.. He was able to meet all the requirements, qualify and beat out around 2,000 other applicants for a full scholarship program!!! The program is 2 months long and he will be required to travel to Indiana and live on campus for the entire 2 months. At the end of the program him and the other 19 lucky students will graduate with there pilots license.!

The best part of this for the wife and I is that he pursued the entire deal him self and made it happen. As of now his goal is to get accepted into West Point, earn a degree so that when he does joint he Air Force he will be starting as an officer... Hes looking forward to having to older sister be required to call him Sir..!!! ha ha ha
That’s awesome, my son has his Pilot license, ground school, he is doing his cross county now and looking into Embry-Riddle ROTC program. Congrats to your kids. You should be proud.

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
That’s awesome, my son has his Pilot license, ground school, he is doing his cross county now and looking into Embry-Riddle ROTC program. Congrats to your kids. You should be proud.
Thanks bud.!!! We are over the top excited for both of them to continue on these positive paths!!

Best of luck to your son as well..!!!