WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
But does that still leave you voting Biden? I'll admit I don't agree with everything Trump does, but will still vote in that direction, personally.

In that direction = What the Fuck does that mean.:rolleyes:

Just don't bother. Go spend your Time posting in EVERY THREAD That is introduced here, as usual.:(

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
In that direction = What the Fuck does that mean.:rolleyes:

Just don't bother. Go spend your Time posting in EVERY THREAD That is introduced here, as usual.:(

When you learn to type in complete coherent sentences maybe people could understand whatever it is you like to babble on and on about.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20200701_165519.jpg

River Runnin

Reaction score
Forget all that and do what you can do to help America continue to be the country that millions died for. Get involved. Donate to candidates - do whatever you can do now because after the election will be too late. And if Trump loses they WILL COME FOR YOUR GUNS - count on it.

This election is black & white, the choice is very simple: Save America or turn it over to the Communist Democrat party

If Trump loses, I don't think they will come for our Guns! .... I think our guns will be going after them!
These stupid fucks have been working this Black BullShit, faggot BullShit, anti-America BullShit for Decades! ... And the MF's might just get the war they want! :mad:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
When you learn to type in complete coherent sentences maybe people could understand whatever it is you like to babble on and on about.

I'm still trying to figure out when the "=" got introduced into the the English writing structure! And what exactly it means?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out when the "=" got introduced into the the English writing structure! And what exactly it means?

I’ve been wondering if that is how he actually talks. “I equal (=) needing a beer!”

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Follow the money.

I don’t see Joe or the democrats raising a ton of cash, but are milking the Soros ATM for everything he’s got...

Have you not see the democratic campaign on TV? It's an interesting one.. who would have ever thought Protesting, Rioting, looting, viruses, ect.. would be used to run for POTUS??

BLM?? TrueBlue?? Antifa?? ENOUGH SAID!!

702sandman

Reaction score
If the dems take the presidency in November why does everyone think they will come after our guns ?? Obama was in for 8 years , Clinton was in for eight years and my Guns are still in my safe where they will stay till the day i die !! Everyone who says if the dems take office we are fucked I just don’t get that ?? for The last 20 years it hasn’t mattered if republicans or democrats were in office I made great money and just kept my head down and didn’t freak out when shit was up or down. If shit got slow I went out and hustled harder to be Able to live a better life. If we have to pay higher taxes it is what it is will I like it absolutely not but I’ll bust my ass to make up what I’m down. Theres so much left versus the right or right versus the left and that’s what has us here right now and honestly The noise is so loud that we just need to put on some headphones and not make it worse. I just want to boat, race, chill with friends, and get back to a normal life lol just my thoughts here guys im Sure some will agree and some won’t but that’s what makes us the baddest place on earth to live !!! America 🤘Enjoy your 4th I’ll be on the water

jet496

Reaction score
If the dems take the presidency in November why does everyone think they will come after our guns ?? Obama was in for 8 years , Clinton was in for eight years and my Guns are still in my safe where they will stay till the day i die !! Everyone who says if the dems take office we are fucked I just don’t get that ?? for The last 20 years it hasn’t mattered if republicans or democrats were in office I made great money and just kept my head down and didn’t freak out when shit was up or down. If shit got slow I went out and hustled harder to be Able to live a better life. If we have to pay higher taxes it is what it is will I like it absolutely not but I’ll bust my ass to make up what I’m down. Theres so much left versus the right or right versus the left and that’s what has us here right now and honestly The noise is so loud that we just need to put on some headphones and not make it worse. I just want to boat, race, chill with friends, and get back to a normal life lol just my thoughts here guys im Sure some will agree and some won’t but that’s what makes us the baddest place on earth to live !!! America 🤘Enjoy your 4th I’ll be on the water
Thanks for pointing these things out. We do have checks & balances in Washington which would make it hard to pass crazy bills. Both parties have the ability to block bills. And the best statement you made was "I just want to boat, race, chill with friends & get back to normal". I'll support that!👍

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
July 1, 2020
New Poll 87% of America is unhappy with life in America Today.

We can place the blame mainly on the democrats for this. They’ve done everything they can to make life tough for people and make them angry knowing that the less-smart people (now becoming a disturbingly large segment of the population) will blame the president because they think he directly controls their level of happiness.

Covid lockdowns, mask requirements, riots, protests, a poor economy...it all pisses people off. The democrats know that people will have a tendency to simply place that responsibility on the president and not look at little deeper into the details.

Unfortunately it’s an effective strategy by the democrats, but what’s really most unfortunate is how far they will go in destroying the country to get rid of a president they just don’t like...that their hate for the president outweighs their desire for the country to do well and be the best. Shameful.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing these things out. We do have checks & balances in Washington which would make it hard to pass crazy bills. Both parties have the ability to block bills. And the best statement you made was "I just want to boat, race, chill with friends & get back to normal". I'll support that!👍

"Checks & Balances" - are you paying attention? Do you know what happens if the Democrat Communist Party wins the Senate and holds the House with Biden as President?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
"Checks & Balances" - are you paying attention? Do you know what happens if the Democrat Communist Party wins the Senate and holds the House with Biden as President?

I do.

It’s Independence Day weekend. Tomorrow is the 4th.
The very liberties and enjoyments that 702 lists as his wants are not liberties today.
Boating can be done, gatherings might get you arrested or attacked in some places, (unless you are protesting of course), chilling is a matter of perception.
I suppose being forced to stay in your home can be described as chilling.
“Returning to normal” is not going to happen
The full court press is going to only get worse until the left gets their way. Period.

702sandman

Reaction score
I do.

The very liberties and enjoyments that 702 lists as his wants are not liberties today.
Boating can be done, gatherings might get you arrested or attacked in some places, (unless you are protesting of course), chilling is a matter of perception.
The full court press is going to only get worse until the left gets their way. Period.

fortunately for me and the family we have been able to find some of our normalcy, last weekend my daughter and I were able to go back to racing, then a couple days ago she got to go for a ride with our Toyo teammate Bryce Menzies, And this weekend we will be on the water chilling with friends. So to me normalcy is what you can make it even if its sitting in your house while on lock down. #tune the noise out
A502B8D2-7838-451E-A255-056A3405DB70.jpeg
D3F6325C-28F7-47F0-8696-7951D56A923E.jpeg
B1E5964D-4528-4D56-9331-3D85B61F7817.jpeg

Attachments

• B1E0260B-7540-4C40-B5C5-3809D3BB3946.jpeg
    B1E0260B-7540-4C40-B5C5-3809D3BB3946.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 41

Tank

Reaction score
I don't know if it's been mentioned but it was pointed out to me recently when I expressed my own concern of the potential of Trump not being elected someone brought up the extremely valid fact that as we near the elections there will have to be some sort of debate between Biden and Trump. I'm sorry, but it's blatantly apparent Biden is deep into the onset of dementia (if you've ever known someone that has had it, you can see it in his face, his actions and the way he speaks). I'm not trying to be cruel or make fun or sarcastic. He's got Dementia and will 100% have Alzheimer's soon. He will get DESTROYED in a debate with Trump. Anyone that doesn't question Biden's cognitive skills is going to have a huge rude awakening when he gets up on a stage and has to talk off the cuff. It's going to be difficult to watch and it will swing polls and those on the fence towards Trump.

RCDave

Reaction score
I do.

I fear you are correct in your assessments. This is war, just in a different form than the past.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I do.

Explain "NORMAL" Please.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
fortunately for me and the family we have been able to find some of our normalcy, last weekend my daughter and I were able to go back to racing, then a couple days ago she got to go for a ride with our Toyo teammate Bryce Menzies, And this weekend we will be on the water chilling with friends. So to me normalcy is what you can make it even if its sitting in your house while on lock down. #tune the noise out
View attachment 895366 View attachment 895367 View attachment 895368

That’s bad ass!
I’ve been launching at least once a week depending on the wind. I can’t go all over the lake in my little boat, but I’ve been wringing it out in the evenings when the lake is calm.

In my 58 years I’ve seen a lot of changes in the way we live our lives, in society, and government. Like any old guy.
The acceleration of over reach and restrictions placed on the populace is truly stunning.
It didn’t take much for even just a Governor or mayor to lock down the sheep.
I agree that it’s better on ones psyche and outlook to ignore most of this and wait for it to “blow over”....but the truth is that in the next hour ANY Governor could simply say “everything is shut down, no boats, no beach, no off roading, no party, no bbq, no anything”...and frankly they have already pushed us to the limit.

I figure I got 10 good years left, and maybe 20 more total. It’s not a big life course direction for me. I don’t have the gene that makes me worry about my kids or grandkids.
They’ll do whatever they do. (They’re all grown but for the grandkids).

But there will be a big difference in “normal” from here on out.
The left is not going to stop.
The right ain’t no better.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I don't know if it's been mentioned but it was pointed out to me recently when I expressed my own concern of the potential of Trump not being elected someone brought up the extremely valid fact that as we near the elections there will have to be some sort of debate between Biden and Trump. I'm sorry, but it's blatantly apparent Biden is deep into the onset of dementia (if you've ever known someone that has had it, you can see it in his face, his actions and the way he speaks). I'm not trying to be cruel or make fun or sarcastic. He's got Dementia and will 100% have Alzheimer's soon. He will get DESTROYED in a debate with Trump. Anyone that doesn't question Biden's cognitive skills is going to have a huge rude awakening when he gets up on a stage and has to talk off the cuff. It's going to be difficult to watch and it will swing polls and those on the fence towards Trump.
Just curious. Has there been a date set for a debate? I doubt there will be one. 4 months from today and counting.

Tank

Reaction score
Just curious. Has there been a date set for a debate? I doubt there will be one. 4 months from today and counting.

Not that I've seen but talk about an anomaly if there is no debate. Of course, since we're living in the fuckin' twilight zone lately it wouldn't be shocking if there wasn't one. However, if I was Trump or his people, I'd be demanding one. They could do it with no audience and abide by the nazi-19, I mean covid-19 guidelines.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Not that I've seen but talk about an anomaly if there is no debate. Of course, since we're living in the fuckin' twilight zone lately it wouldn't be shocking if there wasn't one. However, if I was Trump or his people, I'd be demanding one. They could do it with no audience and abide by the nazi-19, I mean covid-19 guidelines.
POTUS debates started in 1960 and didn’t come back until 1976. For this election I doubt a debate would even matter. Trump has been in the spotlight everyday for the last 4 months. I think the voters already know who they will vote for. ;)

Maybe a twitter debate...lol

RCDave

Reaction score
POTUS debates started in 1960 and didn’t come back until 1976. For this election I doubt a debate would even matter. Trump has been in the spotlight everyday for the last 4 months. I think the voters already know who they will vote for. ;)

Somebody sounds extremely concerned having Biden out of the dungeon, confirming just how deeply & adversely impacted his brain has become to the aging process. Not that he had much in the melon in decades past

Tank

Reaction score

Guess I should've done a bit of research before I replied to you.

The debates between Biden and Trump will be at the end of Sept. They're scheduled.

And just to clarify, the current manner in which the debates are conducted was conceived and began in 1960, but debates between presidential opponents have taken place going back to the mid 1800's. Regardless, the current form of presidential debate has been conducted every election cycle for 60 years. Not exactly something to scoff at or get rid of because of an over reaction to a virus, no matter how much the Democrats wish it. It's going to happen it appears. And it'll be devastating for Biden I'm afraid. His mental capacity is just not there. You know it, I know it. Anyone that doesn't know it is going to see it first hand when this debate happens. I guarantee it'll be a sad, tough watch. Like I said above, if you've had to deal with dementia or Alzheimer disease first hand, you see the blatant signs of it in Biden. without question. The inability to find words and grasping for words, the pauses, the rambling, the non-sensible speak and to me, the most tell tail sign is his face - People that suffer from the horrendous disease have a look. he has it! Ask anyone that's familiar with it. He has it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

It is a bit interesting isn't it. You would think with all the horrible things Trump has done to this country that the Dems would insist on a highly controlled, CDC approved debate. It would be a landslide for Biden. But...... for some reason it just doesn't seem to be that important of an issue yet. :rolleyes:

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Somebody sounds extremely concerned having Biden out of the dungeon, confirming just how deeply & adversely impacted his brain has become to the aging process. Not that he had much in the melon in decades past
Couldn’t care less. 4 more years of Trump or 4 years of Biden. Life goes on. NEVER think of politics unless I log onto RDP..lol 😂

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
It is a bit interesting isn't it. You would think with all the horrible things Trump has done to this country that the Dems would insist on a highly controlled, CDC approved debate. It would be a landslide for Biden. But...... for some reason it just doesn't seem to be that important of an issue yet. :rolleyes:
Just curious. Have you actually seen trump in a debate. Lol. It would be two 70+ year olds trying to remember why they are on the podium...lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:😂

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Just curious. Have you actually seen trump in a debate. Lol. It would be two 70+ year olds trying to remember why they are on the podium...lol :rolleyes::rolleyes:😂
Sure have. You can tell watching Trump he has a million things going on in his head. He starts on one subject which could be answered directly, but then he starts digging down into the specifics. At times it goes off course and we get a canned ham answer. Most of the times it's just an over complicated, or too much info provided, to a question they are hoping the answer too will be short and sweet.

Joe on the other hand doesn't appear to know what he is saying half the time. With his years of public speaking every single debate should be a slam dunk. You and I both know that won't be the outcome.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Sure have. You can tell watching Trump he has a million things going on in his head. He starts on one subject which could be answered directly, but then he starts digging down into the specifics. At times it goes off course and we get a canned ham answer. Most of the times it's just an over complicated, or too much info provided, to a question they are hoping the answer too will be short and sweet.

Joe on the other hand doesn't appear to know what he is saying half the time. With his years of public speaking every single debate should be a slam dunk. You and I both know that won't be the outcome.
Just curious. Why was this thread even started if the (R) weren’t concerned about the election (4) months from now. This thread has almost 200 reply’s with mostly Trumpkins defending Donny. I would be worried too if I was a trumpkin...lol 😂

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think it is being tolerated right now only because it is an election cycle, and no one wants a large civil disturbance on their hands. If he wins, stand by for gloves off end to this bullshit.

The right has been saying that for four fucking years. Take em off already

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 895366 View attachment 895367 View attachment 895368
Do you honestly think the left is not salivating at closing all motor vehicle access to BLM land?