WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Count your blessings...

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Someone is not going home to their family tonight...

:(

20200220_163855.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Was worried about my Brother-in-law, rides a black Harley into work at times...and he wasn't texting back. He just called me, was passing that area. I know Vincent is his way to the station.

Azusu PD? Or?

redone76

Reaction score
Damn...what a bummer. Now I know why traffic on irwindale ave was so bad heading home

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Wow that sux big time.

Was considering riding the hog to work tomorrow too.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just terrible. [emoji17][emoji20]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We do a bit of work for both Azusa and Irwindale guys. Both the fire and PD. We have one of the Irwindale mayors cars in here right now.

Glad it wasn't him...
Inlaw is there, and a guy I've known forever got tapped as Chief in Azusa. Small world really.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Wow what a bummer makes me think twice about getting on my dual sport which I shouldn’t be on in the first place...🤥
...RIP...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Mike?

I just did a bunch of work on his kids car!
Yes sir. He and my brother walked to grade school together. He's a couple years older than me. Hell, I knew him when his mustang was pimp purple and baby blue flames.
He's a really good guy. Before he got bumped up, I was hoping he'd come out here as a Chief....Our last one sucked.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Yes sir. He and my brother walked to grade school together. He's a couple years older than me. Hell, I knew him when his mustang was pimp purple and baby blue flames.
He's a really good guy. Before he got bumped up, I was hoping he'd come out here as a Chief....Our last one sucked.

Ho Le Chit....

Small world for sure. Very cool dude! Also turned out he met my best friend at the airport one day. They were both traveling to Boise, and had Boise State gear on.

That's nuts!!

charlyox

Reaction score
That is why I am going to sell my Street Glide. Here in the Bullhead area there are accidents everyday. Mostly snowbirds. I am getting older and don’t enjoy riding like I used to because I am afraid of getting rear ended or some old lady turning in front of me.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
That is why I am going to sell my Street Glide. Here in the Bullhead area there are accidents everyday. Mostly snowbirds. I am getting older and don’t enjoy riding like I used to because I am afraid of getting rear ended or some old lady turning in front of me.

Every time I see someone riding, I remember what an Old Guy told me when I Bought my 3rd Harley.= It's not a matter if= it's a matter when. I saw a friend die because of a distracted driver. I decided to give it up. I do miss it,but just too stressful.