WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Countdown til GMAC Get's the Fuk Out

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
It can't come soon enough. I won't bother describing GMAC because the words I'd have to use would be considered non-PC and I'm not getting banned for saying what he is.

SR

Cajun Member
Reaction score
One of the many turds to be flushed as the storm that's coming passes.

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
I'm firmly against censorship but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Conservatives are being censored all over the internet. Until that is rectified we may have to wallow in the mud too.

squeezer

Reaction score
In light of Trumps poor excuse for a concession and the realization even here that all the Kraken talk is total BS...

I am certain GMac could be convinced to make his last post today if the losers who bet $$$ on Trump released his funds.

WhatExit?

Reaction score
In light of Trumps poor excuse for a concession and the realization even here that all the Kraken talk is total BS...

I am certain GMac could be convinced to make his last post today if the losers who bet $$$ on Trump released his funds.

And I am certain that you and Grandpa Marxist are unwanted visitors who live to aggravate the rest of us. And your complete lack of credibility (and your political positions) have me convinced neither of you can be trusted to do anything but stir the shit and piss the rest of us off.

squeezer

Reaction score
And I am certain that you and Grandpa Marxist are unwanted visitors who live to aggravate the rest of us. And your complete lack of credibility (and your political positions) have me convinced neither of you can be trusted to do anything but stir the shit and piss the rest of us off.

Thats an amazing realization 12 years into the stirring of the piss filled pot...

The problem for most here is deep down they know the Tighty Righty talking points are complete crap. They know that most of the truths they believe to be self evident are in no way supported by the system. They KNOW that the Koch funded, Reagan Branded, Chamber of Commerce promoted rape and pillage of the middle class falls on them. The only honest political stance any conservative can take is simply "I've got mine so fuck you..."

I could actually respect that position in people with the balls to admit it.

HCP3

Reaction score

What is the running total of the wagers?

WhatExit?

Reaction score
4t3mpr.jpg

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Thats an amazing realization 12 years into the stirring of the piss filled pot...

The problem for most here is deep down they know the Tighty Righty talking points are complete crap. They know that most of the truths they believe to be self evident are in no way supported by the system. They KNOW that the Koch funded, Reagan Branded, Chamber of Commerce promoted rape and pillage of the middle class falls on them. The only honest political stance any conservative can take is simply "I've got mine so fuck you..."

I believe both parties are full of crooks and sleeze bags.

I also think your are incorrect about conservatives. True conservatives are willing to sacrifice for the good of the nation. They are not in favor of taking hand outs or "getting theirs". That "got theirs" by working hard and earning their money. They know that short term sacrifices have to be made in return for long term goals and gains.

For example, I don't shop at Walmart even though their prices are cheaper than the competition. I'm willing to spend more knowing that I'm not contributing to China.

Please do a search on members of congress's net worth gains since taking office. You really think conservatives are in it for the money? And don;t confuse republicans for conservatives. there are very few conservatives in congress.

samsah33

Reaction score
I believe both parties are full of crooks and sleeze bags.

I also think your are incorrect about conservatives. True conservatives are willing to sacrifice for the good of the nation. They are not in favor of taking hand outs or "getting theirs". That "got theirs" by working hard and earning their money. They know that short term sacrifices have to be made in return for long term goals and gains.

For example, I don't shop at Walmart even though their prices are cheaper than the competition. I'm willing to spend more knowing that I'm not contributing to China.

Please do a search on members of congress's net worth gains since taking office. You really think conservatives are in it for the money? And don;t confuse republicans for conservatives. there are very few conservatives in congress.
Bingo, so true on the net worth gains for both sides... And the irony is that we all know that the stereotypical Republican to be capitalistic and acting in their own best interest, which they do, while the Dems are supposed to be the party of the people, but also act in their own best interest... Who's the real hypocrite?

Long Way Home

Dog Days of Summer!
Reaction score
One of the greatest limitations we face as human beings is that we look at the world from our own subjective perspective.
When you consider that people who seem against you may also have good intentions, it’s easier to find common ground and work together instead of against each other. Try to connected to our human experience without dehumanizing another person, it may be hard to do but to make an informed decision we need to listen to the other side of the debate.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
One of the greatest limitations we face as human beings is that we look at the world from our own subjective perspective.
When you consider that people who seem against you may also have good intentions, it’s easier to find common ground and work together instead of against each other. Try to connected to our human experience without dehumanizing another person, it may be hard to do but to make an informed decision we need to listen to the other side of the debate.
you must be new here

530RL

Reaction score
What is the running total of the wagers?

lBHSBZ and Miss LBHSBZ have 12 or 13 grand wagered on Trump being inaugurated with a couple other members.

Rmarion has a couple hundred on the same bet.

Regor’s got a bet with Stainless.

There might be a few other little bets here and there.

WhatExit?

Reaction score

you must be new to US politics

Fixed it for ya

Exfiltrated18

Reaction score
I'm firmly against censorship but sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Conservatives are being censored all over the internet. Until that is rectified we may have to wallow in the mud too.

kinda hard to fight fire with fire when some peeps are not held to the same rules as others. Abide by LOF’s rules established and things should be fine.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I'll tell you what Mr. Holier Than Thou, the first time you condone your sorry ass side, maybe, just maybe they'll take your statement serious. 😂

You KNOW my feelings about it, I've voiced them many times.

BTW, you're not the party of the middle class anymore, you're Wall St. 😝

Soooooooooooooooo easy..................

LMAO 70's show .gif

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
You might want to forward that Congress. 😂

HCP3

Reaction score
That’s impossible for a couple reasons. :)

Did you figure out how to get RD logged into the admin panel so he doesn't have to contact "IT" to change up his own forum, or is he really setup in a way that he has to contact XenForo directly to make changes?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did you figure out how to get RD logged into the admin panel so he doesn't have to contact "IT" to change up his own forum, or is he really setup in a way that he has to contact XenForo directly to make changes?

You would think it’s that simple.. lol. God knows it used to be. It isn’t now. I have the admin panel, but can’t figure out how to setup correctly.

HCP3

Reaction score
You would think it’s that simple.. lol. God knows it used to be. It isn’t now. I have the admin panel, but can’t figure out how to setup correctly.

Gotcha. That is a bummer. I would be frustrated. Maybe LOF can help out. He seems pretty tech savvy.

Didn't mean to run the thread off-topic. I just have always been curious why you don't have the powers you should have. Cheers.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Gotcha. That is a bummer. I would be frustrated. Maybe LOF can help out. He seems pretty tech savvy.

Didn't mean to run the thread off-topic. I just have always been curious why you don't have the powers you should have. Cheers.

I have no idea unfortunately. Only modding I did in the past was on Vbulletin.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
So that was you cyber creeping🤣

Thank you for acknowledging some can be reformed and play by the rules....👍🏻🇺🇸

Thank you, I appreciate your efforts. Please just pick one login or the other. You can PM your decision of you want to. It makes it easier for other members to interact with you when you have a single screen name. As you know having 2 is against the larger rules of RDP as a whole.

Gmac agreed without issue to do the same.

HCP3

Reaction score
I have no idea unfortunately. Only modding I did in the past was on Vbulletin.

Same here. It was really simple. I only recently jumped into being a mod on a phpBB forum which isn't too bad. It must be a XenForo thing (complexity). I don't have any experience, but I assumed it would be similar.

Back to the Gmac countdown. 😄

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
lBHSBZ and Miss LBHSBZ have 12 or 13 grand wagered on Trump being inaugurated with a couple other members.

Rmarion has a couple hundred on the same bet.

Regor’s got a bet with Stainless.

There might be a few other little bets here and there.
That couple of hundie... includes you.....LOL