WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Country Boy

Backlash

Reaction score

I'm sure many of you have heard this song from Aaron Lewis. I'm working around the house this morning and had to stop what I was doing when this came on. This song is absolutely perfect for the times we are living in. If you haven't seen the video, check it out. If you have seen it, well, then you know. 🇺🇸

Mototrig

Reaction score

I'm sure many of you have heard this song from Aaron Lewis. I'm working around the house this morning and had to stop what I was doing when this came on. This song is absolutely perfect for the times we are living in. If you haven't seen the video, check it out. If you have seen it, well, then you know. 🇺🇸
This song comes across my Pandora Kid Rock station quite often. Great song

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
This is definitely one of my favorite songs. He has a super unique voice.

RCDave

Reaction score
Aaron was great with Staind, but this is where his heart is. Great talent. I have been listening to this guy a lot lately too:

Is this the singer in the Yellowstone TV series?

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I rarely drink from the bottle but I’ll smoke a little weed

DWC

Reaction score
Saw Aaron Lewis at Stagecoach a few years ago. Went to grab a beer with Lurker Jim. We heard the first chords to Been Awhile and ended up watching the whole set while the family waited. He’s damn good live.

RCDave

Reaction score
This is one of my favorite Aaron Lewis covers

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Way different than the Staind days, they play a lot of his country tunes on Pandora deep cuts. He's good.

I never put 2 and 2 together...didn’t realize it was the same dude.

And now when I listen, it’s painfully obvious it’s the same dude LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
seen them last year before the Covid best live show I've seen in years check them out if you get a chance
Saw Casey Donahew Band a couple years ago at a small show in Paso Robles. You would have thought there were thousands pf people there. It was awesome! They definitely rivaled Kid Rock for me as far as a great show that is.

redone76

Reaction score
Seen Aaron Lewis a few times now. Always a great show. Country Boy is an okay song. He’s got so many that are better. The Bottom and Mama are my two favorites

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Lewis was already in the collection...as well as Hank Jr...now I have a few more to look up. Newer music that doesn't suck is always appreciated.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Amazing singer and great guy from what I know about him. Been listening to him all the way back from when he was a hard rock guy