WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

court got it right!

azsunfun

Reaction score
got a place for the red flag, just ruled illegal without warrant, know doubt slimeball judges

azsunfun

Reaction score
great group, charles heller big help in the fight

f12517

Reaction score
The fact that every single judge in the lower courts got this wrong and that the decision was 9-0 should tell you how out of touch with the constitution our judges and legal system is. This never should’ve had to go this far. Some judges need to lose their jobs and their law licenses over this shit.

Dettom

Reaction score
Untill they change what is required to get that warrant. Red Flags coming soon?
They still have to get around the 4th Amendment. Having written a shit ton of search warrants, both state and federal, I can tell you the 4a is very specific when it comes to seizure of property by a court. It comes down to the judge, who has to sign off on it. My experience is, some local judges are somewhat lackadaisical when it comes down to signing warrants. Most, are very thorough. Federal warrants are in another class altogether. Federal judges are very oriented toward making sure things are in order. Some are nothing more than activists. All you need for a major breakdown is, an unscrupulous investigator/prosecutor, combined with a politically sympathetic judge. I give you, the FISA court / Russian collusion hoax, FBI being used as a political weapon, as an example. Off the rails corruption..

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
They still have to get around the 4th Amendment. Having written a shit ton of search warrants, both state and federal, I can tell you the 4a is very specific when it comes to seizure of property by a court. It comes down to the judge, who has to sign off on it. My experience is, some local judges are somewhat lackadaisical when it comes down to signing warrants. Most, are very thorough. Federal warrants are in another class altogether. Federal judges are very oriented toward making sure things are in order. Some are nothing more than activists. All you need for a major breakdown is, an unscrupulous investigator/prosecutor, combined with a politically sympathetic judge. I give you, the FISA court / Russian collusion hoax, FBI being used as a political weapon, as an example. Off the rails corruption..
In a round about way, I'm poking fun at the D's ability to change the rules to suit them. Changing election rules, packing the supreme court, ending the filibuster (when 10 years ago it was unthinkable), etc. How they continue to play the race card when they themselves are the true racists.