WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

COVAD....Whats the over the counter stuff to take?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Zinc, ???????

If someone actually had covad and took something that seemed to help let me know. Its a slight case for someone I know and I just want to give them some ideas on building the system up.

Thanks

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Certain nutrients may help your immune system strong and help its ability to fight the virus These include vitamin D, high-dose vitamin C, zinc and potassium if you're deficient. Eat a diet rich in vegetables, fruit and lean protein. Probiotics may also help. You can get these in yogurt and fermented foods, like kimchi and sauerkraut. Regular exercise and stress management techniques, such as deep breathing exercises or meditation, also help prime your immune system to fight off infections.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
4 x’s per day until container is empty.

38F23209-BF2D-4147-841C-B6AF84425A34.jpeg

Cdog

Reaction score
“Asking for a friend “?

traquer

Reaction score
Vitamin C works quickly, Vitamin D takes a while for it to build up in the system, better to start taking it before you need it. Zinc I don't know

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
“Asking for a friend “?

Actually my son.....I am here at his house and he is on his way from Dallas. I am going to head out back to AZ just so I don't need to deal with it. Not worried about it but more for others. My immune system is very strong and I think I got it in March anyhow. Just a day of tightness and a slight headache. That was all.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Zinc, ???????

If someone actually had covad and took something that seemed to help let me know.

If you think you've got it.....THIS:

And that's a freaking big dose.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I think it really depends on what you have. I just got tested this morning and came back positive. so I have it.

Two Dayquils and a Tramadol and I feel pretty good.

wzuber

Reaction score
reading that article vit-D sounds like a very helpful vit., just ordered some. May even seek out an injection of it, gotta make a few calls.

wzuber

Reaction score
I think it really depends on what you have. I just got tested this morning and came back positive. so I have it.

Two Dayquils and a Tramadol and I feel pretty good.
dang dude, good luck. I'm getting tested tomorrow. My step son and his girl friend tested positive on sunday. We were at his house fri. nite for dinner. I'm ready to kick c-19's ass. Fuck that shit up. haha

Nordie

Reaction score
Zinc is something that's been around for a while. We have it at the house because Zicam was proven to shorten a cold. Come to find out it's mostly Zinc. I think the wife and I had it in January she felt like shit for 3 days and it was upper respiratory, and I had it for about 3 days as well. I called off the first day, but felt a lot better after that.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Just did a rapid test about about an hour ago... Negative.

Also, they don't have to tickle your brain anymore. They just swab right inside your nostrils.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Skrewball is good medicine - it may not cure what ails you but it'll make you feel better (or less and that's better)

I get mine at Costco

t7091265rv.png

Never seen such a thing! And I set with a jar of peanut butter and a spoon for a snack.. OFF TO THE LIQUOR STORE I GO!!