WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid-19 App Embedded on Your Phone

jet496

Reaction score
For i-phones go to Settings/Privacy/Health & there it is!

It was mentioned in another thread & I checked it out. Holy Shit, it's on my phone without me downloading it. I'm guessing they will start making it mandatory to show this when entering places whether you've been tested, tested positive, been out of country, etc.

sprintcvx

Reaction score
When it came up on the other thread I checked my android phone and it was there as well but not turned on. My phone is old, Samsung S5.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Same on mine, somehow installed but not turned on.

EBT531

Reaction score
As long as you didnt install the last iphone software update, you should be fine. If you did the last update, its there.

retaocleg

Reaction score
I checked after the last posting of this and, yup!...….motorolla G(whatever) phone

for contact tracing purposes...….time to start leaving our phones at home when this kicks into high gear.....they gonna quarantine you if anyone in your contacts gets covid, and they don't have to tell you who in your contacts had it......ripe for abuse, just before an election......wonder what correlation that'll have to the party you are registered to…...nothing to see here people, move along

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I checked after the last posting of this and, yup!...….motorolla G(whatever) phone

for contact tracing purposes...….time to start leaving our phones at home when this kicks into high gear.....they gonna quarantine you if anyone in your contacts gets covid, and they don't have to tell you who in your contacts had it......ripe for abuse, just before an election......wonder what correlation that'll have to the party you are registered to…...nothing to see here people, move along
Like I said in the other thread about this .... They were able to program the basic code and get it uploaded into MILLIONS of phone without any public knowledge before hand in 3 months across BOTH main mobile OS's? Uh huh..... Sure. And I just bought a beach house in Tucson as well.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
As long as you didnt install the last iphone software update, you should be fine. If you did the last update, its there.

my wife has her iOS updates set to ‘auto = No.‘
her phone forced the update last night.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
When it came up on the other thread I checked my android phone and it was there as well but not turned on. My phone is old, Samsung S5.

The notifications to you (phone owner) can be turned off. I don't believe for 1 second that this app can be stopped from sending notifications to 'authorities'.
This app showed up on my Samsung and my wife's iphone in Saskatchewan too.

Last edited: