WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid-19 Tracking On Your Phone - Turn It Off!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I don’t see any factual numbers in your post, but wouldn’t they just get sent home to get tested and come back almost immediately? That’s what we did when someone at our warehouse tested positive....
Sorry I had to dumb it down for Andy. Quite a few is factual to Andy B. 😂 Every case is different on job sites on how the GC or owner handles the shut downs.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Well a lot of people aren’t staying home. I get quite a few e mails every week where someone on a job site that we are on has tested positive. Jobs get shut down and everyone has to go home until it’s ok to go back. Those are factual numbers. 😷😀

Yeah but do they end up getting sick you can test positive and not get sick if the douche bag was feeling ill should never been on site temp testing should've been the norm not shutting
I don’t see any factual numbers in your post, but wouldn’t they just get sent home to get tested and come back almost immediately? That’s what we did when someone at our warehouse tested positive....

Just people spreading fear next thing they will shut down for the common cold I'm pissed st Trump for backing down but maybe in his eye's he had no choice sucks either way.....

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
It's on my pixel, but doesn't apear to be active.

If all else fails turn off location services and Bluetooth. That's what it uses.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Sorry I had to dumb it down for Andy. Quite a few is factual to Andy B. 😂 Every case is different on job sites on how the GC or owner handles the shut downs.
That made me chuckle same thing happened in the city of Chandler a cousin of someone who was around someone who tested positive shut down his department for the day next day they realized had no affect on the others was back to work the next day! These truths are many from Chandler to Tempe to Las Vegas to Henderson . City officials play the political game because they rely on state grants especially here in Nevada with HITLER for a governor wake up or just follow the herd.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
That made me chuckle same thing happened in the city of Chandler a cousin of someone who was around someone who tested positive shut down his department for the day next day they realized had no affect on the others was back to work the next day! These truths are many from Chandler to Tempe to Las Vegas to Henderson . City officials play the political game because they rely on state grants especially here in Nevada with HITLER for a governor wake up or just follow the herd.
Just talked to my neighbor. Turns out there was a construction crew that worked in her building Where she worked that hid that one of there workers tested positive for 4 days. Now everyone in the building has to get tested.

WYRD

Reaction score
You guys are funny. Everyone complaining about a tracking app while using a device that has been tracking you since 2007. Apple, Google, Microsoft, Facebook, have all been tracking your phone, pc, car, already no matter if you have location services turned on or off. Relax and blend in, there is anonymity in numbers

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Well a lot of people aren’t staying home. I get quite a few e mails every week where someone on a job site that we are on has tested positive. Jobs get shut down and everyone has to go home until it’s ok to go back. Those are factual numbers. [emoji40][emoji3]
We've had several job site shut down and sanitized for such. Out of all of them, there was only 1 instance where a dumbass drywaller came to work hacking up a lung and spread it. Every other time a site was shut down there were NO other positives

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol
We’ve been paying for devices to bug ourselves for years.
How many have security cameras linked to the cloud? You think no one can see that?
We go out and pay less than a $100 to put a bugging device right in our living room table. Then use it to shop, turn our lights on, unlock doors, even run our stoves to cook our meals.
We pay hundreds for smart phones that we can no longer change chips in or remove batteries. IE: it is always tracking. Always monitoring, always “on”.

I dont have this covid app, just checked.
But seriously, we can’t pick and choose our outrages if we participate at all.

8BD9D49B-5DA6-4AF9-8265-81032B9644B9.png

buck35

Reaction score
I rarely carry my phone, just check it once in a while.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Just checked my iPhone and it has the feature but it was turned off and not by me.