WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid-19 Tracking On Your Phone - Turn It Off!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I just heard that big brother is tracking this Covid-19 bullshit through our phones now. Turn it off as soon as you read this.

On an iPhone:
Go to settings -> Privacy -> Health -> Covid1-19 Exposure Logging -> OFF

Keep checking it as they say they are adding research data and make sure you turn everything OFF.

dribble

Reaction score
Source? And who's doing it? The federal government (CDC, NIH) under Trump's direction and authority? The state?

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
SOB put it on my IPhone. Was already off. I can’t turn it on without proper authorization. WTH
88C8911B-DD72-46FA-A93D-C7B607CF4537.jpeg

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
Is this why Samsung is trying to update my Android phone? damn it.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

DMF

Reaction score
I can't find it on my android. It is on my wife's iPhone, but it was not turned on.

Dana757

Reaction score
So if you are exposed to Covid you don't want to know??

4Waters

Reaction score
I have been for sure. Two guys on my crew have had it and were sick, one of them just got back a little oner a week ago.

thmterry

Reaction score
my Android has it and I didnt download it. It says you have to download a participating app to turn it on?

1592598173559.png

MSum661

Reaction score
Microsoft added a Covid-19 tracker in their latest Windows 10 update for PC's and Laptops too.
Click the "search" tab. You'll know if you have it.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
SOB!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬 It's on mine! Fuck Android too!! LOL

What bugs me is this is my device not theirs I own it, they shouldn't be allowed to put that on without my permission.
Go out and hit the back with a hammer really, really hard. There will be a black chip inside you have to remove, then the Covid tracker won’t work any more. Super easy.

Advantage 1

Reaction score
Yup... my Google Pixel 4 and both co-workers with iPhones have it.

RCDave

Reaction score
Why is it I dont trust, that even though it says not enabled or another app is needed, its not in reality activated.....

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
How in the hell can they deveolp this tech across all 3 major OS's and have it secretly installed on MILLIONS of devices without anyone knowing within about 4 months?

Honestly, this shit is getting REALLY fishy and this software would fit in PERFECTLY with the Gates' plan of microchipping everyone.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
ok so even if you have it on how the hell do they know that the guy walking by you has had it. Unless the County Health department exposed your personal health information and that's against the law. I thought Obama got all that passed with HIPPA and ACA laws. So if you do get Covid just don't give them your phone number as I see it.

JJK94

Reaction score
How in the hell can they deveolp this tech across all 3 major OS's and have it secretly installed on MILLIONS of devices without anyone knowing within about 4 months?

Honestly, this shit is getting REALLY fishy and this software would fit in PERFECTLY with the Gates' plan of microchipping everyone.

Yea I wonder.. How did the medical field switch to virtual so quickly.. Have to wonder.

4Waters

Reaction score
ok so even if you have it on how the hell do they know that the guy walking by you has had it. Unless the County Health department exposed your personal health information and that's against the law. I thought Obama got all that passed with HIPPA and ACA laws. So if you do get Covid just don't give them your phone number as I see it.
HIPPA has been around for 20 years, long before Obama.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Its on My androids (5) but says requires activation of the Covid app in settings

Andy B.

Reaction score

Not a thing you can do about it you were probably already exposed and don't know it not everyone gets sick or just minor all bullshit!!! Unless of course you have a preexisting condition then even the common cold can turn into pneumonia and kill fuck all these sheep in this country!

And yes I have an inside source and hear it with my own ears!!!

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I’m not sure that it even matters anymore, we as a society have given the government and private industry more information about ourselves than we ever should have. 🤷😞

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Not a thing you can do about it you were probably already exposed and don't know it not everyone gets sick or just minor all bullshit!!! Unless of course you have a preexisting condition then even the common cold can turn into pneumonia and kill fuck all these sheep in this country!

And yes I have an inside source and hear it with my own ears!!!
Does your "inside source" think that if you have been exposed to or have Covid you should at least know about it so you can stay home so you don't spread it to others / family ?

riverroyal

Reaction score
the internet.....the world wide web. The worse invention in mankind. We did just fine before it. My parents, myself, no issues with living my life 30 years ago, less than that actually.
What is scary is how quickly its all changed. Imagine 40 years from now

AJ13

Reaction score
I have it on my phone. It was turned off. Having my wife check her phone right now.
Thanks for the heads up.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

How did they do it?

They didn't! LoL

This was brought up a few weeks ago, and me of ALL people, had to set all the Koolaid drinkers straight.

Its a SETTING. If you don't have the APP to take advantage of the SETTING, the setting does absolutely nothing.

I'll say the same thing I said last time...

You guys are a bunch of paranoid fucks!

Now, go throw away your stupid iPhones, before you embarras yourselves again!!!

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
The latest Iphone update said something about COVID tracking in the notes so I turned off automatic updates. No thanks.... Just checked again and it no longer says it. Interesting.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
How did they do it?

They didn't! LoL

This was brought up a few weeks ago, and me of ALL people, had to set all the Koolaid drinkers straight.

Its a SETTING. If you don't have the APP to take advantage of the SETTING, the setting does absolutely nothing.

I'll say the same thing I said last time...

You guys are a bunch of paranoid fucks!

Now, go throw away your stupid iPhones, before you embarras yourselves again!!!

I think over 3/4ths of this site qualify for Senior discounts and it shows lol. I’m close to it

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I think over 3/4ths of this site qualify for Senior discounts and it shows lol. I’m close to it

Naw...

I'm going to be 63 in a few weeks, and I Still know which way is up!

Its not an age thing, it's an Apple flavored Kool Aid thing. Those folks will believe pretty much any ol thing they are told.

Look! A squirrel! 😁

stingray11

Reaction score
It is on Android phone you just have to access it through Google settings in your Android settings but it appears as it notifies you when you're near a covid-19 teen person via Bluetooth
Screenshot_20200619-191103_Google%20Play%20services.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Andy B.

Reaction score
Does your "inside source" think that if you have been exposed to or have Covid you should at least know about it so you can stay home so you don't spread it to others / family ?

I don't live in fear if you're that worried stay home if I someone wants me to wear a mask I just won't go or hangout with people in that fear zone IMO totally unnecessary and the factual numbers prove it.

On that note I hope you stay well I wish no ill will unless of course your name is Clinton. 😁

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
On the androids its under settings. -> Google

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
It is on my phone. I hate auto updates. THe wife saw it on my phone and said oh yeah I need that. SMH. Think about this. The maps and apps typically is not be able to distinguish 3D only 2D. What I am saying is that when you are on a freeway with multiple levels it does not know which one that you are on. I can see my wife with medical conditions and this app notifying if she is in contact with a infected person she will shit a loag for week until she does not start feeling bad. For me this is not a good thing. Thanks for posting it up!!!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I don't live in fear if you're that worried stay home if I someone wants me to wear a mask I just won't go or hangout with people in that fear zone IMO totally unnecessary and the factual numbers prove it.

On that note I hope you stay well I wish no ill will unless of course your name is Clinton. 😁
Well a lot of people aren’t staying home. I get quite a few e mails every week where someone on a job site that we are on has tested positive. Jobs get shut down and everyone has to go home until it’s ok to go back. Those are factual numbers. 😷😀

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Well a lot of people aren’t staying home. I get quite a few e mails every week where someone on a job site that we are on has tested positive. Jobs get shut down and everyone has to go home until it’s ok to go back. Those are factual numbers. 😷😀
I don’t see any factual numbers in your post, but wouldn’t they just get sent home to get tested and come back almost immediately? That’s what we did when someone at our warehouse tested positive....