WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

COVID and a symptomatic

badluck

Reaction score
Anyone here get it and we’re A symptomatic? Was the test a fast test or the long test? Wondering how many A symptomatic were actually false positives

Bobby_329

Reaction score
I had it and was a symptomatic only reason i got tested was because my girlfriend was sick. I took the at home test and it wasn't a clear positive so i went and got the pcr test the next day and it came back positive. 2 weeks off work with nothing to do and felt fine. I detailed all my vehicles and did shit around the house to try and not be so bored.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
I believe somebody here posted previously that if have you never tested for the virus but you currently test 19- and test Antibody+ you will become a 19+ stat... (due to the believe you had the 19 at one time)... So that + stat is added to the current + count when actually it is unknown when you had it.

This actually happened to a friend.. He argued he is not currently + and should not be counted as + in the current stats...
Well, all the arguing didn't go anywhere.... He's now currently + according to the stats...

Seems to me that could inflate the current + cases and deem the + cases inaccurate....Make sense?

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
The results are skewed and the I also wouldn't be surprised if the reason is because someone is getting paid by the government for every positive test result.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
My son got sick. All the so-called covid symptoms, super tired, sleep most of day, yada, yada. I think his taste did not go blank though.
His cv test came back negative. Both he and his employer kinda felt it was a false neg so he stayed away from work for another week.
Who really knows??🤷‍♂️

dspracing

Reaction score
Just remember that there are way fewer asymptomatic cases than there are people who tested positive and never actually had it.

The data we would all like to see is the number of people who were "asymptomatic" and later got the real thing. This would give us more insight as to the number of false positives.

I personally don't believe in the test. Just like any other illness, you have Covid when you have Covid symptoms. We need to see "asymptomatic" positive test cases where the person got actual Covid later on, I would expect the number to be quite high. On the flip side, I don't think you can get it twice, but I'm sure we won't ever get that data either.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
They need to publish the following:
No.of all new cases:
Number of new vaccinated cases
Pfizer, maderna, j&j
Hospitalizations:
Vax,non vax, pfizer, maderna, j&j
Deaths:
vax, non vax, pfizer, maderna, j&j

Non vaxers may decide they should, vaxers may see how they got f'd over.
Either way, the reported info in the media is vague at best.

motormonkey

Reaction score
Going thru this now, on second week. Wife tests positive, most symptoms. Son tests negative, same symptoms and doctor. Doctor looks suprised. I didn't bother with getting tested even tho I have most symptoms. So who knows.
We are non vaxed with no plans to be.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Just a thought but why aren’t we pushing the antibody test to see who needs the “vaccine” and to get an accurate count of who’s either had COVID or the “vaccine”

This is the real question that needs answering.
And as you can see in this thread .... there is is confusion about tests and what they can tell you ... (serological anti-body test is the only way you can tell if you had an asymtomatic infection).

RCDave

Reaction score
The tests aren't even accurate. It's all a big joke

4Waters

Reaction score
Anyone here get it and we’re A symptomatic? Was the test a fast test or the long test? Wondering how many A symptomatic were actually false positives
I wonder if the "A symptomatic" thing was just a scare tactic for the masses

DaveH

Reaction score
i had it right before it came the international sensation it was. GF never had a symptom.

fast forward 16 months.... a buddy comes to stay for a few days....gets a call one of his employees likely has it. the guy tested positive the next day. the day after that....buddy starts feeling lousy, goes home, tests positive the next day.

neither GF or I so much as sneezed. GF wants to go see her parents in a couple of days....but they have some health issues....so as a precaution, GF gets a "real" test done. positive. NO SYMPTOMS whatsoever, to this present day.

take what you will from that.

badluck

Reaction score
In San Mateo county they are trying to get an emergency approval for 5-11 yr olds. Maybe it’s not just San Mateo county. Either way it’s odd that they are trying to force this on kids who have a less than 1% chance of dying. How do we know this thing works? Who is getting paid to push this?