WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid + Barry + China = ?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Just gonna put this here as a prediction.

We know the Virus came from Wuhan. We also know President Obama visited Wuhan. We also have a suspicion that it was released as a weapon.

I will make this prediction. The Democrats (any variation of such) are in this up to their necks. Without this virus, they had a less than zero chance to win this election. Does anyone think that they are NOT capable of such an action to achieve power?

Discuss...

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I think that is collateral damage they appreciate. I really think China let it out to early before they had a viable vaccine. It was designed as a weapon but they used it to stop the booming US economy and other economies that were over taking them in the global markets. Democrats of course used it to attack trump and what's funny is it's the only argument they make against him constantly.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

We know the Virus came from Wuhan. We also know President Obama visited Wuhan. We also have a suspicion that it was released as a weapon.

I will make this prediction. The Democrats (any variation of such) are in this up to their necks. Without this virus, they had a less than zero chance to win this election. Does anyone think that they are NOT capable of such an action to achieve power?

Discuss...

Not much to discuss, except for.................................when you open your eyes, most events make perfect sense.

Welcome to the RDP Conspiracy Club. 👍

squeezer

Reaction score
1604095984008.png

nganga is that you?

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score

Democrats...the party of projection. ya know Squeezer, I'm a pretty studious observer. What I've learned here throughout, Impeachment, Ukraine, Hunter Biden etc. is that if you simply watch what the Democrats are doing or what they're blaming on Republicans, and you can pretty much set your watch that it has been or is, the Democrat party participating in these activities themselves.

So, I simply and logically apply this to the Covid crisis and watch your dope, Biden constantly blaming the entire crisis and all 220,000 deaths on Trump and not his overlords, the Chinese. I stand by my theory.

And I will still capitalize Squeezer.

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Discuss...
Racist!!

530RL

Reaction score
Democrats...the party of projection. ya know Squeezer, I'm a pretty studious observer. What I've learned here throughout, Impeachment, Ukraine, Hunter Biden etc. is that if you simply watch what the Democrats are doing or what they're blaming on Republicans, and you can pretty much set your watch that it has been or is, the Democrat party participating in these activities themselves.

So, I simply and logically apply this to the Covid crisis and watch your dope, Biden constantly blaming the entire crisis and all 220,000 deaths on Trump and not his overlords, the Chinese. I stand by my theory.

And I will still capitalize Squeezer.

Let’s assume your theory is correct.

What you are arguing is that Obama, Biden and the democrats are very clever and extremely competent.

For that reason, I’m not buying it. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

wallnutz

Reaction score

Not much to discuss, except for.................................when you open your eyes, most events make perfect sense.

Welcome to the RDP Conspiracy Club. 👍
Membership has its privileges 👍

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
March 26th I started this thread:

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Let’s assume your theory is correct.

What you are arguing is that Obama, Biden and the democrats are very clever and extremely competent.

For that reason, I’m not buying it. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
IMO......Obama, Biden, & the Democrate party (Mob) is very clever, well funded, & extremely competent. From putting together & funding Think Tanks, having the media in their back pocket, marketing, they have become very shifty & proficient at selling & feeding the American people a lot of BS. Examples of their actions are endless. Just look at their ability to market a washed up, 78 yr old, 2 stroke survivor, dementia ridden candidate for President. “C’MON MAN”.......figure it out.

For those reasons & countless others, I’m buying it.

wzuber

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY
It would be of no surprise whatsoever to find our gov't involved in the development of this virus as well, especially the olame-o administration if not the prior admin.
plausable deniability is their mantra

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
ABSOLUTELY
It would be of no surprise whatsoever to find our gov't involved in the development of this virus as well, especially the olame-o administration if not the prior admin.
plausable deniability is their mantra

Ya think? .......

Jan 28.....
A Harvard super chemist has been arrested over lying about secret China payments

Charles Lieber, one the world’s top nanotechnology experts and the chairman of Harvard University’s chemistry department, was arrested Tuesday morning and charged with lying about payments he’d taken from the Thousand Talents Program, a Chinese effort to lure top research minds.

He was well paid for it. Lieber earned a salary when he visited China worth up to $50,000 per month, as well as $150,000 a year in expenses in addition to research funds. According to the complaint, he got paid by way of a Chinese bank account but also was known to send emails asking for cash instead.

Harvard eventually wised up to the existence of a Wuhan lab using its name and logo, but when administrators confronted Lieber, he lied and said he didn’t know about a formal joint program, according to the government complaint.

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Hmmmm. Just because you don't think there's a conspiracy, doesn't mean there isn't one.

squeezer

Reaction score
Snip’. Just look at their ability to market a washed up, 78 yr old, 2 stroke survivor, dementia ridden candidate for President. “C’MON MAN”.......figure it out.

This election is a referendum on Trump. Biden has very little influence on how people are voting...