Covid Cases Dropping!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1612826569540.png

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I asked this question all along. I also thought that the anti-body tests would be more useful.
WHO knew and kept a close hand allowing the MSM and libturds to run with false information.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
That's what I always said to people around me. Covid is real yes, but the numbers that are given to us are not accurate.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Everybody is so dirty we need to remove every one of them, go with term limits and lets see.....we can.....ummmmm.....call it the great reset. That works for me

President of the United States = 1 Term - 6 Years and Done.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Just had a person in the medical profession tell me that we have to vaccinate 75% of the population in order to have herd immunity. Given that we know 8 to 10 times more people have HAD covid than the number of positive results, were nearing 1/3 of the population already having immunity to a large degree. So why do we have to have 100% inoculation? Do medical people even do science any longer?

What the fuck.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

RodnJen

Reaction score
Just had a person in the medical profession tell me that we have to vaccinate 75% of the population in order to have herd immunity. Given that we know 8 to 10 times more people have HAD covid than the number of positive results, were nearing 1/3 of the population already having immunity to a large degree. So why do we have to have 100% inoculation? Do medical people even do science any longer?

What the fuck.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

No, they leave it up to experts like you.

People are dying at a much faster rate in OC than at any time last year. Since January this year the daily death rate has double and tripled from levels experienced last year.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

People are dying at a much faster rate in OC than at any time last year. Since January this year the daily death rate has double and tripled from levels experienced last year.

And the death rates are falling like a rock. The people dying today have been sick for weeks. Why can no one tell us why cases and deaths have dropped off massively at the same time all across the world? It is very simple Rod, and has been said since the beginning.

The virus was here long before anyone thought it was, and a massive amount of people have already had it.

“Following the science” means just that, even when you don’t like what the science tells you.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Published by the National Vaccine Information Center
WHO, Fauci Warn COVID-19 Vaccines May Not Prevent Infection and Disease Transmission
WHO officials warned there is no guarantee that COVID-19 vaccines will prevent people from being infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus and transmitting it to other people. According to WHO officials, while it appears the vaccines can prevent clinically symptomatic COVID-19 clinical disease, there is no clear evidence COVID-19 vaccines are effective at preventing asymptomatic infection and transmission.

Although the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) in December 2020 for Pfizer/BioNTech5 and Moderna6 to release their experimental mRNA vaccines for use in the U.S., the companies only provided evidence from clinical trials to demonstrate that their vaccines prevented more mild to severe COVID-19 disease symptoms in vaccinated participants compared to unvaccinated trial participants. The companies did not investigate whether the vaccines prevent people from becoming asymptomatically infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus and/or transmitting it to other people.7 8

All this so called vaccine does is curb the symptoms......once infected, you are still contagious. By definition, this is NOT A VACCINE!

No thank you!....Experiment on the sheep.......I'll pass! :cool:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Bodies stacked up like cord wood on the street sides huh?
Oh the horror....

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I meant for all Presidents going forward.I have lived thru enough history to guarantee the likes and ilk of Joe Biden will never be President in my world.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You guys of a younger generation have been ripped off in the disgrace and trajedy of the 2020 election.