8700DACC-41E6-4B79-B3A6-20C2EC58D219.jpeg

I picked up a 2012 trx 250 x for $2500
Could flip for $4k

Only one new one in so cal last week for $6500 and they woundnt budge

same tech for last 8 years lol

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
shit makes me see fucking red..

I know a guy That was charging people a grand and setting them up for all this relief.. he flat told me I can get you 35k Dave.. well technically 34 after he takes his grand.

I didn’t do it.. he did it for hundreds of people across a couple months though.
I'm kind of a believer in "Karma".
Most of those who take advantage for personal gain, will get kicked in the nuts somehow. They'll do their best to hide it, but their time will come.

Have some "friends" that did the ppp stuff this year. They used the money to payoff some tax debt...and buy a new "work" vehicle...and a SxS.

I'm just old enough to realize some things: Nothing comes without a price. Pay now, pay later, but the bill gets paid. No one rides for free, and no one gets out alive. The payments you make may not be monetary, the price may be greater than you thought.

Dirty hands and clear conscience...

weasle

Reaction score
I have heard that most of the people that got $600.00 a week in unemployment were not aware that taxes were not taken out and Otis going to be a shocker for some peeps

77charger

Reaction score
Maybe be time to sell cr500 put only 14 hours on it last 4 years since rebuilding the whole engine.I could dit out without a bike then buy a dual sport next year.

attitude

Reaction score
I laughed when I saw this on OfferUp, a year ago you could of bought a 2005 250f for $2,000 lol
99684B00-7F77-4166-BB12-C809418950DA.png

adam909

Reaction score
I just picked up a glock 19 and just purchased another one for no effing reason except to piss off the wife.. Seeing prices on used guns makes me think i should sell one.. 🤔

HBCraig

Reaction score
Most of those who take advantage for personal gain, will get kicked in the nuts somehow. They'll do their best to hide it, but their time will come.

Have some "friends" that did the ppp stuff this year. They used the money to payoff some tax debt...and buy a new "work" vehicle...and a SxS.

I'm just old enough to realize some things: Nothing comes without a price. Pay now, pay later, but the bill gets paid. No one rides for free, and no one gets out alive. The payments you make may not be monetary, the price may be greater than you thought.

100%

It will catch up to those that cheat the system.

Singleton

Reaction score
Was looking to pickup another used quad this season. After looking at prices, said no way.
I picked up a Kawasaki 90 for my daughter for 1200 and a TRX250 for 1500 in 2018.
Could sell both for double, but then what. Father / Daughter desert camping starts in November

HBCraig

Reaction score
Maybe be time to sell cr500 put only 14 hours on it last 4 years since rebuilding the whole engine.I could dit out without a bike then buy a dual sport next year.
What year?

I sold my 1994 for decent amount. Don't settle as these are hard to find. Here is mine. I got $2500 for mine ans then got another $250 for the Scotts stabilizer. I had the stock plastics that were original ans got $125 for those.
20140105_102655.jpg

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I just picked up a glock 19 and just purchased another one for no effing reason except to piss off the wife.. Seeing prices on used guns makes me think i should sell one.. 🤔
There are 20 Cops standing in line Mon thru Friday at a local Cop only gun shop buying 200 guns a day the last 6 months every day. They wait 90 minutes for the shop to open each day. Unreal

Roster guns are on fire

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I have a line on a 2011 polaris 90 and 110 quads but don’t want to flip them from a friend.
I’ll post up ads for him when he decides to sell.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Wow. I had no idea. So, potentially this guy has 60k in it or more?

Sorry, I meant total. I think he’s spent 12k on it, maybe more, some of the little doo dads add up quick.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I was just pondering the idea of a family style used sXS and as I began looking at what was out there, I realized I would have to pay way more than I thought.

Im thinking something like a Honda Pioneer, Yamaha Wolverine, Polaris Ranger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can find stuff for ok prices, you just have to be ready to get in the car with a handful of cash.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Honestly at least regular people are getting the money this time and not C suite of every bank, mortgage and insurance company giving themselves multimillion dollar bonuses.

The government didn’t say you had to NEED PPP funds to apply for them. They just offered money.

The unemployment fraud is another thing, but that has always happened.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Honestly at least regular people are getting the money this time and not C suite of every bank, mortgage and insurance company giving themselves multimillion dollar bonuses.

The government didn’t say you had to NEED PPP funds to apply for them. They just offered money.

The unemployment fraud is another thing, but that has always happened.
I guess I'm just kind of old school...
No matter a millionaire, or someone fleecing the system on a smaller scale, what dollar amount determines right and wrong?

True, the government didn't say you "had to NEED" the funds. It also didn't say one "had to TAKE" the funds either. That was a choice made upon the individuals' determination.

530RL

Reaction score
It’s not just off road toys it seems to be everything.

I can’t think of a single input into our businesses or my personal life that are not going up rapidly whether it be labor or materials.

Yet the government says there is no inflation? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

77charger

Reaction score
What year?

I sold my 1994 for decent amount. Don't settle as these are hard to find. Here is mine. I got $2500 for mine ans then got another $250 for the Scotts stabilizer. I had the stock plastics that were original ans got $125 for those. View attachment 929381
2000 i need to do some clean up on it though but last i was looking a few months ago seems like 3500 was going price,Parted out they are worth a good amount too not uncommon to fetch good money for engine alone.

77charger

Reaction score
There are 20 Cops standing in line Mon thru Friday at a local Cop only gun shop buying 200 guns a day the last 6 months every day. They wait 90 minutes for the shop to open each day. Unreal

Roster guns are on fire
Here in az there are a few model glocks in stock nice to be able to buy for low 500 range while seeing that the same one fetches 1k in ca. Was buying an ae mag three weeks ago no line at counter then either.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Roster guns are on fire

Maybe that's why I can't find a Sig Sauer P365XL Romeo Zero ;)

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I guess I'm just kind of old school...
No matter a millionaire, or someone fleecing the system on a smaller scale, what dollar amount determines right and wrong?

True, the government didn't say you "had to NEED" the funds. It also didn't say one "had to TAKE" the funds either. That was a choice made upon the individuals' determination.

There is nothing wrong with a business owner with a healthy business taking money offered with no strings from the government. We don’t know what tomorrow will bring.

If said business owner takes the money, puts it in his business account and then feels confident enough in his business to go buy a new boat using his personal account, how is that wrong?

As long as the business owner does not go asking for another handout, even if he does “need” it, I’m fine with that outcome because the government didn’t define any terms around need for these programs. Plus the funds will be taxed as income.

Now, the idiot that cashed the check and went directly to the Lamborghini dealer - well he should probably be made an example of.

HBCraig

Reaction score
2000 i need to do some clean up on it though but last i was looking a few months ago seems like 3500 was going price,Parted out they are worth a good amount too not uncommon to fetch good money for engine alone.
Nice. 2001 is when they stopped production. Yours should sell quickly.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with a business owner with a healthy business taking money offered with no strings from the government. We don’t know what tomorrow will bring.

If said business owner takes the money, puts it in his business account and then feels confident enough in his business to go buy a new boat using his personal account, how is that wrong?

As long as the business owner does not go asking for another handout, even if he does “need” it, I’m fine with that outcome because the government didn’t define any terms around need for these programs. Plus the funds will be taxed as income.

Now, the idiot that cashed the check and went directly to the Lamborghini dealer - well he should probably be made an example of.
I agree with what you are saying here. I just know the nature of humans in this current place in time. I am sure there are a lot of people that are confident in their business, but also confident that they deserve the "free money".
Honestly, I feel this is one of the dumbest things the government has done. The concept of paying people more to do less is foreign to me... between the UEI bonuses and the extra money for businesses that may or may not need help... what motivates an individual to work harder to improve their situation?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
What year?

I sold my 1994 for decent amount. Don't settle as these are hard to find. Here is mine. I got $2500 for mine ans then got another $250 for the Scotts stabilizer. I had the stock plastics that were original ans got $125 for those. View attachment 929381
I may need to get on this train too. As much as I LOVE my '88 KX500.... I sure would love a couple grand in my pocket and maybe picking up a KTM 300 instead ....

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

wash11

Reaction score
My kids are in the market for a newer diesel pusher. The ads she is sending me make me cringe when I see the prices. I honestly don't understand any of this.

Englewood

Reaction score

I know a guy That was charging people a grand and setting them up for all this relief.. he flat told me I can get you 35k Dave.. well technically 34 after he takes his grand.

I didn’t do it.. he did it for hundreds of people across a couple months though.

Me too...The PPP really pisses me off as people got millions and didnt need it.

If you don't believe me, type in a business you know into this search...You will be surprised...

havasuhusker

Reaction score
View attachment 929354

I picked up a 2012 trx 250 x for $2500
Could flip for $4k

Only one new one in so cal last week for $6500 and they woundnt budge

same tech for last 8 years lol

I have that same quad. Bought it for my son when he was younger. I should dust it off, get it running (been sitting for awhile) and see what I could get for it!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
yup, saw it coming... very little if any older inventory (last year or two models) and new inventory is arriving, however thin so far. used prices are gonna be like boats were recently. I was at a few dealerships last month looking and dropped jaw when I found out what I would like to buy is $30k. NO!

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Yeah this COVID effect is great on $$$. Bought this diesel in 2015 for $5500 with 98k miles. Took care of it and put on 80k miles in 5 years. Listed for sale Friday night for $6800. It was gone Saturday morning at 9:00 for $7000. Unbelievable too, Guys were offering $7500 (Over the phone) if I would hold the car for them. First come first serve.

D9C83CB9-ECCE-4E92-80E1-CF76AEDEFC29.jpeg
2785AD80-0520-4A68-B082-23685D3C8824.jpeg
F7EAE171-F5F5-4120-8374-E01F919E321C.jpeg

jones performance

Reaction score
its nuts, covid has driven the price of rv's and offroad toys way up simply because of demand. people changed the way they recreate becasue of the pandemic. rv's everywhere on the road and national parks jam packed. i sold my toyhauler in 20hrs and it was in need of repairs and very used, but also priced accordingly
canam's are out of stock at alot of places and you wont get any special deals either. your paying sticker plus in most cases..

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
I have a line on a 2011 polaris 90 and 110 quads but don’t want to flip them from a friend.
I’ll post up ads for him when he decides to sell.

pm me the info, I’m looking for two quads for my kids.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yeah this COVID effect is great on $$$. Bought this diesel in 2015 for $5500 with 98k miles. Took care of it and put on 80k miles in 5 years. Listed for sale Friday night for $6800. It was gone Saturday morning at 9:00 for $7000. Unbelievable too, Guys were offering $7500 (Over the phone) if I would hold the car for them. First come first serve.

View attachment 929486 View attachment 929487 View attachment 929488
Wasn't Saturday the day of the Armenian Protest/Parade 🤔

I always loved those. Rode nice, decent on fuel and they put a ton of work into making them quiet.

Bedrock

Reaction score

Have heard the same thing out by me, I told my friend not to do it but he didn’t listen and got five figures. At some point these guys will get caught and end up in jail.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Wasn't Saturday the day of the Armenian Protest/Parade 🤔

I always loved those. Rode nice, decent on fuel and they put a ton of work into making them quiet.

Yes, but their car of choice are mostly BMW’s. I’m also selling a 2000 BMW 540i black on black wagon. The scams and propositions I’m getting are hilarious. Armenians car dudes are pretty creative When it comes to that.

So this one guy calls up and ask, hey bro is it a six speed? I told him it’s an automatic. He says, because I’m looking for a 6 speed. Then he tells me, hey bro all you have to do is put a shifter from 6 speed and a boot in your car. Take it to the auction and people will think it’s a six speed and you’ll get a lot more money than an automatic because those cars are very rare. Now who the Fock thinks of shit like that.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Yes, but their car of choice are mostly BMW’s. I’m also selling a 2000 BMW 540i black on black wagon. The scams and propositions I’m getting are hilarious. Armenians car dudes are pretty creative When it comes to that.

So this one guy calls up and ask, hey bro is it a six speed? I told him it’s an automatic. He says, because I’m looking for a 6 speed. Then he tells me, hey bro all you have to do is put a shifter from 6 speed and a boot in your car. Take it to the auction and people will think it’s a six speed and you’ll get a lot more money than an automatic because those cars are very rare. Now who the Fock thinks of shit like that.
My first real job out of high school was at a shop run by a mean Armenian. Tried to cut my piece work pay because I was going too fast. When you're the only english speaker, headphones and productivity. I moved along the next day...

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
I had a guy here buying a lawn mower last spring and he caught a glimpse of my 1977 Honda CT 70 in the shed as I was getting a part for the mower. The bike is almost perfect original, unrestored, runs, etc.
Guy started in.
"Wow, how much for that?"
Not for sale. Had it a long time, don't have any paperwork on it.
"I don't care, man I want that bike, I've always wanted one. how much?"
I always wanted one too. That is why I bought this one. It isn't for sale.
"Man I will give you $1500 cash for it right now. I got to have it man"
Sorry, not for sale. Period.

I still have his number. /I still don't want to sell it, but I might if he wanted to double his price. It runs and shifts and even the dang horn and turn signals work. Make me smile every time I look at it.
Hmmm.

Your ad here

Reaction score
I had a guy here buying a lawn mower last spring and he caught a glimpse of my 1977 Honda CT 70 in the shed as I was getting a part for the mower. The bike is almost perfect original, unrestored, runs, etc.
Guy started in.
"Wow, how much for that?"
Not for sale. Had it a long time, don't have any paperwork on it.
"I don't care, man I want that bike, I've always wanted one. how much?"
I always wanted one too. That is why I bought this one. It isn't for sale.
"Man I will give you $1500 cash for it right now. I got to have it man"
Sorry, not for sale. Period.

I still have his number. /I still don't want to sell it, but I might if he wanted to double his price. It runs and shifts and even the dang horn and turn signals work. Make me smile every time I look at it.
Hmmm.
I sold a set for $1800 with papers. One was complete but could've used another restore and the other was in pieces but all the pieces were there. It sold in 3 hours.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Well, used RZR value just went up : If someone doesn’t want to wait for a fix: yikes

Last edited:

boatnam2

Reaction score
Well, used RZR value just went up : If someone doesn’t to wait for a fix:

That's good, i got one for sale on OUTDRIVE1 sales.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
What’s new. They have had to deal with belt failures since the 900 came out.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
What’s new. They have had to deal with belt failures since the 900 came out.

I’m really surprised that CVT/belts are still the preferred method of transmission.

At the price point and power levels these cars are at now, I’d expect to see something more robust like a torque converter autobox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro