WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

COVID exploding in Southern California

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Sorry but not sorry to post this here...

SIL is a nurse at Kaiser in LA County and things are very serious and getting worse fast. Sounds like the kid is about to blow off the top...

They’re going into full disaster mode pulling all nurses and staff in. Planning to put patients everywhere in the hospitals. Looking at going from 2 per ICU room to as many as 6 or 8 squeezed in. Talking about treating patients and which ones get meds and treatment and which ones won’t due to shortages!

Stress levels are already very high among hospital staffs as this battle has gone on for months and this looks to be the worst to date.

Pray for your loved ones and friends and those in the medical profession - 2021 could be worse than 2020.I wish you all good health in the New Year

4Waters

Reaction score
I have never said this virus doesn’t exist but I still believe we are being lied to to some extent.

I posted this in another thread

tempFileForShare_20201228-210721_144849682576461.jpg

bk2drvr

Reaction score
We have a relative at Orange Coast Memorial in Fountain Valley. Same report as above. She is tough and not an alarmist and her description of the scene in there is very alarming.

Motor Boater

Reaction score
My sister in law had it. She had 4 tests throughout the 3 week ordeal. 3 Positive and finally 1 negative. So for one person there were 3 positives reported. I don’t disagree the virus is real and if the hospitals are stressed that’s a very telling sign. I do believe the numbers are drastically over inflated. I also believe if you have the flu you are gonna test positive for Covid, same for a cold etc etc.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
So maybe this stimulus package should of addressed some of the hospitals issues??? 100’s of billion being handed out and nobody thought “hey the hospital’s are overwhelmed maybe we should give them some money to provide care to more people”

Too easy but yet not done, why?

AJ Hoffman

Reaction score
I’m sooo scared that I almost have a 100% chance of surviving this deadly joke of a virus.... 🤦🏼‍♂️ Good thing the flu is non existent too, I can’t afford to catch that shit again either... Wake the fuck up America

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Sounds like it is time to have more BLM riots. The numbers went considerably down in that few months. LOL

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
My RN wife says numbers have been climbing at Loma Linda.

At my work, it seems like every couple of days someone new tests positive (maybe 10 employees so far), but as far as I know they've either been mildly affected or zero symptoms. All of them (that I know of) were/are hard core mask wearers.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
I'm not scared of this Virus, I'm pissed off that I can't do anything fun that has an even remote chance of me getting fucked up and requiring a visit to the ER to put me, or my wife or my kid back together...if they're "overwhelmed" with COVID patients, then they won't be able to deal with other patients.

Maybe this is part of the plan?...shut down anything fun and possibly dangerous. Good that I'm paying $1200/month for the best medical insurance I find...even though it's relatively unusable unless I've got the COVID.

I'm frustrated.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Could make one wonder why the elderly in nursing homes haven’t nationwide been the first to get the vaccine
Just talked with someone that has a parent in a care facility scheduled to get their shot next week so this does appear to be the next step.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Yet they are giving hospital workers (and their spouses in some case) who have all the PPE Gear the vaccine first. WTF. How many hospital works have you heard getting it? Give to the elderly first then people who have pre-existing conditions

sintax

Reaction score
Could make one wonder why the elderly in nursing homes haven’t nationwide been the first to get the vaccine

sorry, the pedo’s and murderers in prison get it first, sorry grandma!

adam909

Reaction score
I used to be like most here and call it fake and BS and my wife is a rn at a main hospital. I tested positive 3 weeks ago and pretty much skated through it.. I could have easily worked.. My sypmtoms where had a fever a couple nights and slight weakness.. Very thankfull it really didnt effect me.. On the other hand I have some buddies that are younger and way better shape then me tested positive and it really affected them.. One got hospitalized on a breathing machine and the family didnt know if he was going to pull though.. Hes been out of the hospital for 2 weeks and he is still having issues..

My family has all been covid positeve (wife,15yr old daughter and I). Im very thank full it didnt affect us.. My wife on the other hand being a Rn and dealing with it first handl, I hear about how bad its getting.. Shes telling me now that they dont have enough beds for patients, The hospital has turned multiple floors into covid units as well as now they are turning the cafeteria in to a covid unit.. Alot of the nurses are also testing positive which puts them out for 2--3 weeks. The hospital is throwing staff in these covid units that have never worked with breathing machines as well as not properly trained.

Even with all this I still say FUK NEWSOM

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Or mobile field hospitals that the military could quickly setup.
These are already going up like hot cakes. Been running crazy setting and running oxygen from bulk tanks and custom set ups our company had made to help supply these tents to avoid using e tank cylinders or hoarding h tanks.
Starting a thread now with pics of most of our projects from brawley to orange county and La. huge project coming up in el centro.

HST4ME

Reaction score
I have never said this virus doesn’t exist but I still believe we are being lied to to some extent.

View attachment 956662

Remember all the news footage of the construction equipment building "hospitals" in the early on set of the plandemic? I'm going to go with they were digging mass graves.

adam909

Reaction score

View attachment 956662

China is having issues.. Just watched videos that are coming out of china and they are sealing up doors again and not letting the people leave there homes.. China leaders like to paint a beautiful picture unfortunately its not the truth.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
My wife is a nurse of 31 years at Kaiser Anaheim, it’s very bad. Tent in the back parking lot is a temporary morque, no room inside.

Hypnautic

Reaction score
My neighbor who is Fireman/paramedic here in Henderson also confirmed that beds are filling up. BUT, he said they are holding people that could just as easily self treat themselves at home. Like they are just putting people in beds to make them look busy?!?!? 70-75% of them just have the sniffles

stingray11

Reaction score
Yes in the sad part about all this with the lock down suicides are 3 times as many as Covid Deaths. Good job democrats

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I’m sooo scared that I almost have a 100% chance of surviving this deadly joke of a virus.... 🤦🏼‍♂️ Good thing the flu is non existent too, I can’t afford to catch that shit again either... Wake the fuck up America
It's no joke I just had a friend die from it at 31yr old and my younger brother has been struggling with it for two months, me and my wife had it with no real serious issues it just affects people so differently.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I head back Monday to Camarillo then up to Fresno ☹️

just_floatin

Reaction score
So it sounds like more covid case during the Winter, Cold and Flu season......

Sounds about right....
We were warned of a dark winter < We are here. Return to normality is a false hope message. Fool me once. March 2021 80% of the population vaccination goal 🤔 Looks like I will be bouncing around RV parks when the vaxxing program begins. Talk about big problems in little China.

4Waters

Reaction score
I used to be like most here and call it fake and BS and my wife is a rn at a main hospital. I tested positive 3 weeks ago and pretty much skated through it.. I could have easily worked.. My sypmtoms where had a fever a couple nights and slight weakness.. Very thankfull it really didnt effect me.. On the other hand I have some buddies that are younger and way better shape then me tested positive and it really affected them.. One got hospitalized on a breathing machine and the family didnt know if he was going to pull though.. Hes been out of the hospital for 2 weeks and he is still having issues..

My family has all been covid positeve (wife,15yr old daughter and I). Im very thank full it didnt affect us.. My wife on the other hand being a Rn and dealing with it first handl, I hear about how bad its getting.. Shes telling me now that they dont have enough beds for patients, The hospital has turned multiple floors into covid units as well as now they are turning the cafeteria in to a covid unit.. Alot of the nurses are also testing positive which puts them out for 2--3 weeks. The hospital is throwing staff in these covid units that have never worked with breathing machines as well as not properly trained.

Even with all this I still say FUK NEWSOM
I'm willing to bet the reason why you're family did so good is because your wife is bringing home everything and your immune systems are operating at 100%. Hospital staff, firefighters and paramedics and their families rarely get sick because they are exposed to everything everyday, their "herd" is immune.

The states that opened up at or near 100% over the summer are like Texas, Utah.... are seeing a surge but nothing close to the surge that the states that remained closed are seeing. The public was being exposed to the virus over the summer while the virus was weak due to the summer heat so now that we are seeing a strong virus their immune systems know how to fight it thus a smaller surge.

You guys stay safe, glad your family got over it without any complications.

4Waters

Reaction score
China is having issues.. Just watched videos that are coming out of china and they are sealing up doors again and not letting the people leave there homes.. China leaders like to paint a beautiful picture unfortunately its not the truth.
Yeah, nearly 2 months into the surge before we hear anything from China, not 15min after I posted that I had a news story pop up about the surge in China.

HotRod82

Reaction score
I do not think the virus is fake by any means but keep some perspective folks.......on any given day most hospitals are at least 85% full. It does not take much to "overwhelm" them. IMO....this massive surge is good news, herd immunity via natural spread or via vaccine is our only way out of this mess. I lost my Aunt to this crap back in April, we need to rip off the bandaid and get it over with. Eat some vegetables, get sunlight and exercise, 99.5% of us will be fine.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
TG, I'm sorry to hear about your friend who lost his life at a young age from COVID...

EmpirE231

Reaction score
My wife is a nurse of 31 years at Kaiser Anaheim, it’s very bad. Tent in the back parking lot is a temporary morque, no room inside.

so there are that many dead bodies overflowing that they have to put them in a tent outside?

how is the media not all over this?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
so there are that many dead bodies overflowing that they have to put them in a tent outside?

CA state has 40 million people. 275-300 a day are dying from COVID now and that is from Google, whose numbers are higher than even the CDC numbers.

0EA54721-20A3-417F-9BA4-2531601F410F.png

And currently up to 40k cases per day.

DF6F8D4E-6E68-4099-AD6F-370F6BD839B6.png

I get that the deaths are not evenly spread across the state, but it seems that it is an addressable issue.

A very low percentage of people actually die from this thing.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score

It should be one of the Hyundai 53’ refer trailers Kaiser bought in April
They’re all white, same as any refer trailer
Media doesn’t realize what they are.
CC2E112D-F578-4DE3-B4D3-EDEAAFD15A13.jpeg

look pretty much like these : pic of same type in PA.

Spectra18

Reaction score
What do you expect when the media and Libs got everyone super scared. People should go to the hospital only when necessary, hospitals are a breading ground for many other ailments. But you got Karen’s that fart and run to the hospital.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
CA state has 40 million people. 275-300 a day are dying from COVID now and that is from Google, whose numbers are higher than even the CDC numbers.

View attachment 956836

And currently up to 40k cases per day.

View attachment 956849

I get that the deaths are not evenly spread across the state, but it seems that it is an addressable issue.

A very low percentage of people actually die from this thing.

but some how bodies are being thrown in tents? which one is it? That is the thing that has bothered me since day one with this thing... is the numbers and statistics are all over the place.

Just saw on FB a nurse friend of ours (who got the vaccine 2 weeks ago) just tested positive with mild symptoms.... she's been around covid patients for 9 months, and all the sudden she gets it........ what has changed?