WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid in plain English

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
I find it's been pretty hard to decipher all of the BULL SHIT I hear on the news. Today I received a plain English explanation about covid. My son called awhile ago, he is PAC at Kaiser in Fontana and Ontario. His is an ortho guy but the shit has hit the fan so bad he has been asked to work Internal Medicine. He is a very calm and "don't worry" type of person. He called us tonight and pleaded with my wife and me......................do not go out in the general population, things in southern California are turning to shit and it will be spreading to to other areas FAST. He tells me folks in my age group (70's) are getting hit VERY HARD and the death rate is rising VERY FAST. In his 25 years in the medical field I have never heard him talk in a manor as serious as tonight. I have a hard believing the news but I do trust my son.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
I find it's been pretty hard to decipher all of the BULL SHIT I hear on the news. Today I received a plain English explanation about covid. My son called awhile ago, he is PAC at Kaiser in Fontana and Ontario. His is an ortho guy but the shit has hit the fan so bad he has been asked to work Internal Medicine. He is a very calm and "don't worry" type of person. He called us tonight and pleaded with my wife and me......................do not go out in the general population, things in southern California are turning to shit and it will be spreading to to other areas FAST. He tells me folks in my age group (70's) are getting hit VERY HARD and the death rate is rising VERY FAST. In his 25 years in the medical field I have never heard him talk in a manor as serious as tonight. I have a hard believing the news but I do trust my son.
I've gone from only knowing 1 person in my life to knowing several that have had it and 1 guy my age 54 just died from it. I still don't think masks are gonna do shit though. But I'm down with people staying away from me.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
They now realize the first shot may be enough for those under age 60.
But this info is moving so slow, then Newsome adding more bureaucracy and lag time to the roll out the news isn't helping jump start vaccinations.
Newsom is taking his orders from Tom Steyer who is the guy that appointed himself in charge of this and is now hiding from publicity. A multi billionaire that won't get hurt financially but his decisions will hurt you.

Wifes hospital is hurting for cash flow and has suspended pension fund matching.
But, she's slammed with overtime. I'll be paying cash for the Bronco she doesn't know she wants.

It's not the COVID killing people it's the sepsis and pneumonia that sneak up your ass while your immune system is off fighting the Covid.
That brings on blood blisters on your lungs walls that form in 8 to 12 hours after about a week of being sick you thinking you can handle this. No you can't.
The Blisters discharges puss and blood into your lungs suffocating you.
If you smoked ganga, vaped, cigarettes or anything else that comprised ones respiratory system you're screwed.

If your kids have childhood asthma or any breathing disorder they need to be cut from the herd and isolated from the public too.

Last edited:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I've gone from only knowing 1 person in my life to knowing several that have had it and 1 guy my age 54 just died from it. I still don't think masks are gonna do shit though. But I'm down with people staying away from me.
Double mask is the trend in the circles of those that work with COVID.
They need to vaccinate healthcare workers families next. If a nurses immediate loved ones come down with this they ain't reporting to work.

Close friend and his wife stayed at home sick as hell with it but figured after 5 days they could deal with it ok.
He woke up with his wife in bed dead next to him. He was then rushed to the hospital and for 7 days on a ventilator with massive doses of drugs.

Europe all cocky that they had this by the nutsack.
Family in the UK reports extra LEO presence along the French and English miles of Trump fencing protecting both sides of the Chunnel from sick migrants.
et-fence.jpg
bd9a5dd5-640d-44bb-aabf-4b7be243acf4.jpg

Last edited:

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
"
"They need to vaccinate healthcare workers families next. If a nurses immediate loved ones come down with this they ain't reporting to work."

ditto for first responders

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
One nurse was assisting the mortuary service pick up a body in the morgue.

She rolled the body out and it blew thru the body bag and exploded over everyone.
Yeah, dead people explode:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Great I just got down here to Camarillo

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Good read on how most nurses get it at work.
They like to sit in clusters on their break and they’re overworked and tired hence they start to

lapse in donning/doffing protocols
it happens

EmpirE231

Reaction score
It's definitely popping off right now.... but what is going on with hospitals?

I know of roughly about 20ish people that have gotten it within the last 2-3 weeks, and none had to be hospitalized? One lady that was in rough shape before hand, had to go into the hospital for 3 hours so they could hook her up to an IV for medications... then sent home?