WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

COVID POSITIVE - My Turn

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
So the president literally didn’t say “You're not going to -- you're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations” ?

LMAO
It’s getting very hard to keep up with the lies, let alone the new lies to replace old lies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So over this.
Daughter got a runny nose / congestion / cough Saturday. No fever! Cough was bad this morning, so we kept her home from school (trying to do the right thing).

School just called - 2 options
1) keep her home for 10 days
2) get her tested - if negative she can return to school once Covid symptoms go away. If positive - she will be on a forced 14 quarantine

So pissed - she has no fever and even her Dr said no need for test unless she gets worse, but school said no test, no school
Go get a rapid test and be done with it. Those symptoms match what my wife had first day. Mild fever hit her second and third.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So the president literally didn’t say “You're not going to -- you're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations” ?

LMAO
It’s getting very hard to keep up with the lies, let alone the new lies to replace old lies.

when did he say this?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

LMAO

when did he say this?
With what the president says who knows if he literally said that or not.

Fortunate for the population he isn't the only person with a microphone. Unfortunately, I have heard that very thing repeated on the radio by different very popular personalities. It is mis information and is driving this division between Vaccinated and Un Vaccinated. Let's not forget who was on the side of getting this vaccine and who wasn't prior to that super special event in 2020.

Either way about it, again, this isn't meant to be a debate about vaccines. Just a thread offering another view into a family dealing with COVID in real time from someone (that would be me) on these boards instead of hearing from someone who knows someone who knows someone else who had it.

Singleton

Reaction score
Go get a rapid test and be done with it. Those symptoms match what my wife had first day. Mild fever hit her second and third.

this started Saturday morning. We have checked her temp every so often and it has not gone above 99.6 (a fever is defined as anything over 100.4) and that was Saturday morning. School district does not allow rapid test (not accurate), must be a PCR test. school district runs daily testing from 3-6 at the high school. Off to school at 3

Last edited:

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Funny how you worded that….. that’s a relatively new twist on the marketing for the “vaccine”. For the fist 6 months it was supposed to stop you from catching the rona. The president of the united stats has said so many times.

Dont care what the either of the last 2 presidents say. The statements and data from all the vaccine manufacturers with respect to efficiacy was the percentage quoted was to prevent "serious" infection leading to hospitilization or death. Never wavered from that.

Singleton

Reaction score
Dont care what the either of the last 2 presidents say. The statements and data from all the vaccine manufacturers with respect to efficiacy was the percentage quoted was to prevent "serious" infection leading to hospitilization or death. Never wavered from that.

While accurate and I agree, you had officials saying the vaccine will stop you from getting Covid. It does not stop you from getting or transmitting Covid, only limits your potential for serious illness

v6toy4x

Reaction score
The ICU numbers don’t prove “that”. Every new virus in the history of humanity as done the same thing. Correlation does not equal causation. That’s the lesson one first day of introduction to science.

I would have to disagree 100%, if 50% of the pop got the jab and currently 80-90% of the ICU patients and deaths are non jabbers I dont know how you draw any other correlation than getting the vaccine greatly reduces your risk of severe infection or death?

As far as correlation and causation goes, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck I would bet its probably a duck and if my life could depend on it ITS A FUCKIN DUCK!

But I really dont want to argue, it was merely a breath of fresh air to see some positive comments on vaccine for once that all, choice is what makes this country great.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I’m not the sharpest marble in the book but how can you measure that? It would be impossible, because not everyone that gets covid goes to the hospital, or reports it?

more to the point with the traditional non vax numbers being 99.97. What exactly are we talking about here? They made up ground on the .03?

v6toy4x

Reaction score
While accurate and I agree, you had officials saying the vaccine will stop you from getting Covid. It does not stop you from getting or transmitting Covid, only limits your potential for serious illness

I agree there were many statements being misrepresented, in-accurate, mis informed or idiotic at all levels but the scientific conclusion of efficacy is as you stated to prevent hospitalization and or death. I feel for the hospital workers, they have been against the wall for 18 months??? I assume they are a bit burned out. So if getting the jab cuts ICU occupancy by 70-80% I would say that is a big deal NO??

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I’m not the sharpest marble in the book but how can you measure that? It would be impossible, because not everyone that gets covid goes to the hospital, or reports it?

more to the point with the traditional non vax numbers being 99.97. What exactly are we talking about here? They made up ground on the .03?

The trials--
How do they figure the 99.97 if they cant figure the efficacy?? same data NO??

Singleton

Reaction score
I agree there were many statements being misrepresented, in-accurate, mis informed or idiotic at all levels but the scientific conclusion of efficacy is as you stated to prevent hospitalization and or death. I feel for the hospital workers, they have been against the wall for 18 months??? I assume they are a bit burned out. So if getting the jab cuts ICU occupancy by 70-80% I would say that is a big deal NO??

I can only repeat what the head nurse at the SD VA tells me.
They are now reducing ICU capacity due to vaccine mandates. Nurses are leaving daily, due to a vaccine mandate. Some of these nurses have worked the Covid ICU since February 2020 without issues. Each week they are having to reduce ICU and regular admission bed capacity due to lack of resources.

While I support vaccines, I am 100% against these mandates! These mandates are removing resources from the workforce. Just read how NYC is trying to hire traveling nurses since they have a shortage due to vaccine mandates.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
LMAO

I agree there have been some really stupid statements made, form this one to "lets inject people with Lysol"
IMO bottom line the science is good and will get us out of this like poilo, mumps, measles.
I sure as fuck ain't relying on ANY president to figure it out, quite frankly its not their job.
Their job is to facilitate the scientific community to do their job.

All while we arm chair quarterback, bitch about masks and refuse to get shots.
Gives us something to argue over if nothing else

v6toy4x

Reaction score
I can only repeat what the head nurse at the SD VA tells me.
They are now reducing ICU capacity due to vaccine mandates. Nurses are leaving daily, due to a vaccine mandate. Some of these nurses have worked the Covid ICU since February 2020 without issues. Each week they are having to reduce ICU and regular admission bed capacity due to lack of resources.

While I support vaccines, I am 100% against these mandates! These mandates are removing resources from the workforce. Just read how NYC is trying to hire traveling nurses since they have a shortage due to vaccine mandates.

I hear what everyone is saying about "mandate" no one in the US likes that.
However ICU scenario is kinda like the chicken or the egg. If everyone got vaxxed we wouldn't need the ICU capacity??

I just hope we all look back in 15 years and say I am sure glad we got past that Frikin covid crap! I know I am tired of it and want to get back to normal but in CA it is one in 566 that have DIED. I figure one trip to hawaii and I will cross paths with 5 or 6 people who are walking dead??

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
when did he say this?

Did trump ever say for humans to use beach as a COVID therapeutic or cure in any manner of speech? I’m sure you remember hearing him say it.

Biden said several times that if you get the jab, you wont catch cover or you’ll be fine or that you wont get sick or that you won’t die on various occasions.

Reactions: DWC

wet hull

Reaction score
this started Saturday morning. We have checked her temp every so often and it has not gone above 99.6 (a fever is defined as anything over 100.4) and that was Saturday morning. School district does not allow rapid test (not accurate), must be a PCR test. school district runs daily testing from 3-6 at the high school. Off to school at 3
We went through this today in Vista. Daughter had sniffles do to allergies. Weather has her and me all jacked. They said 10 days or neg PCR test. Once I mentioned her allergies nurse noted on her file and said she can return tomorrow with no test. Went and got the test anyway at school district just in case. Glad she can return tomorrow. Whole office was filled with kids sniffing.

Reactions: DWC

Singleton

Reaction score
We went through this today in Vista. Daughter had sniffles do to allergies. Weather has her and me all jacked. They said 10 days or neg PCR test. Once I mentioned her allergies nurse noted on her file and said she can return tomorrow with no test. Went and got the test anyway at school district just in case. Glad she can return tomorrow. Whole office was filled with kids sniffing.

our kid has sinus/allergies as well, but since nothing was documented in her file prior to today, school nurse would not allow that exception. Dr sent those docs over to the school this afternoon and nurse informed us that is too late since it was not on file. So pending a negative test (Should have results in 24-48hrs).

called the automated message tonight to call her out tomorrow. My message = Calling to excuse my daughter Haylie S out of school for Tuesday Sept. 28. She is pending her negative Covid test and shows no symptoms as of 630pm PST Monday, but she is not allowed to return to school and receive the benefits my tax dollars fund, since she had a cold.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Any chance you own stock in Pfizer or Moderna or J&J? I ask because if you're pro-Shot (it sure ain't a VACCINE) then you must like what the CEO of Moderna said: We will need to have shots FOREVER

ENDLESS NIGHTMARE: Moderna CEO says booster shots will need to be taken FOREVER… Big Pharma now dictating all public policy as real science is SILENCED

Stephane Bancel, the current CEO of Moderna, has announced that everyone who took the company’s first two Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) mRNA “vaccines” will need to get continual “booster” shots for the rest of their lives if they hope to live.

Bancel’s goal is to manufacture enough booster shots for “everyone on this earth” to be “vaccinated” over and over again for the rest of eternity, which will be great for Moderna’s stock price.

Moderna was one of the companies selected by Donald Trump to mass produce injections under “Operation Warp Speed.” In just one year, Moderna raked in $19 billion from the scheme.

Now, Trump’s man is admitting that the true intent with Operation Warp Speed was to continue jabbing people on a regular schedule for the rest of their lives, which is the only way to “flatten the curve.”

“Those who don’t get vaccinated will immunize themselves naturally because the Delta variant is so contagious,” Bancel stated, clarifying that such people will still get sick, in his opinion.

“You can either get vaccinated and have a good winter,” Bancel added. “Or you don’t do it and risk getting sick and possibly even ending up in hospital.”

Bancel admits that those who took Moderna mRNA injections now have crippled immune systems that require constant boosters

If the masses obey his orders, then life can possibly get back to normal “in a year.” If not, then it will be a forever cycle of new Chinese Virus “variants” and associated media reports about “hospitals overflowing.”

Full story: https://patriotdailypress.com/2021/...ll-public-policy-as-real-science-is-silenced/

wet hull

Reaction score
our kid has sinus/allergies as well, but since nothing was documented in her file prior to today, school nurse would not allow that exception. Dr sent those docs over to the school this afternoon and nurse informed us that is too late since it was not on file. So pending a negative test (Should have results in 24-48hrs).

called the automated message tonight to call her out tomorrow. My message = Calling to excuse my daughter Haylie S out of school for Tuesday Sept. 28. She is pending her negative Covid test and shows no symptoms as of 630pm PST Monday, but she is not allowed to return to school and receive the benefits of my tax dollars fund, since she had a cold.
That sucks. Our nurse was very helpful and was also suffering allergies today and fully understood. I like your voicemail. Need to one up it tomorrow if they still hold your daughter out.

4Waters

Reaction score
So over this.
Daughter got a runny nose / congestion / cough Saturday. No fever! Cough was bad this morning, so we kept her home from school (trying to do the right thing).

School just called - 2 options
1) keep her home for 10 days
2) get her tested - if negative she can return to school once Covid symptoms go away. If positive - she will be on a forced 14 quarantine

So pissed - she has no fever and even her Dr said no need for test unless she gets worse, but school said no test, no school
That's bullshit, you can test positive for up to 3 months, CDC guidelines are once positive you can return to work/school after 10 days from on-set of symptoms AND 48hrs without a fever (has to be both), if you have to wait until all the symptoms go away well I'm 6 weeks since I tested positive and I'm still fatigued (covid symptom) and can't smell much (covid symptom) guess I shouldn't be at work. CDC does not recommend getting tested for 90 days after positive test.

Singleton

Reaction score
That sucks. Our nurse was very helpful and was also suffering allergies today and fully understood. I like your voicemail. Need to one up it tomorrow if they still hold your daughter out.

wife and I are drafting the message for Wednesday already :). Talked to a teacher friend in the district and she stated they are delaying results so kids with any symptoms miss an entire week and away from school for 10 days.

4Waters

Reaction score
That's bullshit, you can test positive for up to 3 months, CDC guidelines are once positive you can return to work/school after 10 days from on-set of symptoms AND 48hrs without a fever (has to be both), if you have to wait until all the symptoms go away well I'm 6 weeks since I tested positive and I'm still fatigued (covid symptom) and can't smell much (covid symptom) guess I shouldn't be at work. CDC does not recommend getting tested for 90 days after positive test.
@Singleton to add to this since my daughter tested positive she gets a pass for the next 90 days, if a student that sits next to her in class tests positive she doesn't have to quarantine again.

instagator

Reaction score
They confirmed there was fraud.. lol. ??
Actually the results by the Ninjas, Biden had 99 more votes then counted by the general election, That was a direct Quote from one of them. Saw it
on Fox news.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Any chance you own stock in Pfizer or Moderna or J&J? I ask because if you're pro-Shot (it sure ain't a VACCINE) then you must like what the CEO of Moderna said: We will need to have shots FOREVER

ENDLESS NIGHTMARE: Moderna CEO says booster shots will need to be taken FOREVER… Big Pharma now dictating all public policy as real science is SILENCED

Stephane Bancel, the current CEO of Moderna, has announced that everyone who took the company’s first two Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) mRNA “vaccines” will need to get continual “booster” shots for the rest of their lives if they hope to live.

Bancel’s goal is to manufacture enough booster shots for “everyone on this earth” to be “vaccinated” over and over again for the rest of eternity, which will be great for Moderna’s stock price.

Moderna was one of the companies selected by Donald Trump to mass produce injections under “Operation Warp Speed.” In just one year, Moderna raked in $19 billion from the scheme.

Now, Trump’s man is admitting that the true intent with Operation Warp Speed was to continue jabbing people on a regular schedule for the rest of their lives, which is the only way to “flatten the curve.”

“Those who don’t get vaccinated will immunize themselves naturally because the Delta variant is so contagious,” Bancel stated, clarifying that such people will still get sick, in his opinion.

“You can either get vaccinated and have a good winter,” Bancel added. “Or you don’t do it and risk getting sick and possibly even ending up in hospital.”

Bancel admits that those who took Moderna mRNA injections now have crippled immune systems that require constant boosters

If the masses obey his orders, then life can possibly get back to normal “in a year.” If not, then it will be a forever cycle of new Chinese Virus “variants” and associated media reports about “hospitals overflowing.”

Full story: https://patriotdailypress.com/2021/...ll-public-policy-as-real-science-is-silenced/
This is great news! My portfolio is heavily weighted toward moderna, like 8% ov my non IRA holdings.
I’m going to be able to buy a better boat!

PRORACER7474

Reaction score
I ended up in the hospital with the virus and never ever had a fever, nor did my wife who also tested positive

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Relying on this data reminds of relying on data for the voting ballots last election

Haha..... not the same. Saskatchewan is physically bigger than Texas ... but there's hardly anyone here (little over 1M people). They're literally able to phone everyone who tests positive and because of the single provincial healthcare system ... the tracking and hospitalization data is is accurate.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score

WP says 3 years of boosters..

then again, how do you boil a frog?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I ended up in the hospital with the virus and never ever had a fever, nor did my wife who also tested positive
Oh man. Yeah the Fever is not a must have to be Covid Positive. I'm guessing the hospital visit was oxygen intake related. Hopefully you got out of it without pneumonia.

Update as of today. Wife has lost all sense of smell but still has a bit of taste. Other than congestion and fatigue I'm way better. No head ache, no runny nose, no coughing. Still moving around a bit slower, but not dead by any means.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Strange thing is, loss of taste/ smell is no longer a given. Watch those O2 levels and don’t overdo it. And sleep on your stomach (prone) as much as possible. Helps quite a bit. Most of the pts who have issues are ones who refuse to put in the work, so to speak. Do some deep breathing and cough up anything you can, get it out of your lungs. If you get concerned, get to the MD or ED for steroids and other meds, don’t wait until it’s too late.

Singleton

Reaction score

as my wife and I expected. Common cold!
Daughter‘s Monday PCR test was negative as well as her Tuesday test. No fever since Monday at 2pm, so back to school she goes!

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I just wanted to check in and get the latest survival rate if a unvaccinated person catches the Rona?

Just curious how terrified I should be.

Any chance of regaining our freedom being as high as the survival rate of the Rona?

There are many sheep for the wolves to feed on.

Meaney77

Reaction score
as my wife and I expected. Common cold!
Daughter‘s Monday PCR test was negative as well as her Tuesday test. No fever since Monday at 2pm, so back to school she goes!
Hard to believe their is such a thing these days....

My youngest one is out today as well and we are awaiting results from the doctors office.

I think if she does have it, we are all going to socially distance somewhere out in the desert far from everyone with our dirt bikes and desert toys. We will absolutely go stir crazy in our house for 10 days.

Singleton

Reaction score
Hard to believe their is such a thing these days....

My youngest one is out today as well and we are awaiting results from the doctors office.

I think if she does have it, we are all going to socially distance somewhere out in the desert far from everyone with our dirt bikes and desert toys. We will absolutely go stir crazy in our house for 10 days.

hopefully all goes well. I was pissed that a negative test was required to return to school. And the difference between exposure location (at school or away from school).
what gets interesting = no test is 10 days away, positive test is 14 days away. Yet if vaxed, you don’t have to be away. If exposure is outside school = 14 days away, no exception.

pure BS IMO - should not matter where it occurred, same rules should apply

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did trump ever say for humans to use beach as a COVID therapeutic or cure in any manner of speech? I’m sure you remember hearing him say it.

Biden said several times that if you get the jab, you wont catch cover or you’ll be fine or that you wont get sick or that you won’t die on various occasions.

FYI - In a meeting prior to that press conference Trump was briefed on a number of therapeutic options. He referenced UV light treatments and in the next sentence said that if you inject (not drank) it, it could knock the virus out in a minute. The procedure is commonly called blood bleaching or blood sterilization and has been around since the 1940s. It is a procedure in which a catheter with a UV light on the tip is inserted in the bloodstream. The UV disrupts (kills) DNA or RNA fragments in the blood. It has been used effectively for several viruses and why it wasn't implemented widespread for this one I don't know. Trump is not a doctor but had just been presented options which he was telling the American people. He never said to drink anything. It's like the Border Patrol whipping Haitians, if you say it enough it's true, right?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
wait so you toke this and also gave this to your children? horse dewormer? are you vaccinated?

Horse dewormer 😂😂😂

Coincidentally (or not), Pfizer's drug shares at least one mechanism of action as Ivermectin - an anti-parasitic used in humans for decades, which functions as a protease inhibitor against Covid-19, which researchers speculate "could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency."

Lo and behold, Pfizer's new drug - which some have jokingly dubbed "Pfizermectin," is described by the pharmaceutical giant as a "potent protease inhibitor."

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
FYI - In a meeting prior to that press conference Trump was briefed on a number of therapeutic options. He referenced UV light treatments and in the next sentence said that if you inject (not drank) it, it could knock the virus out in a minute. The procedure is commonly called blood bleaching or blood sterilization and has been around since the 1940s. It is a procedure in which a catheter with a UV light on the tip is inserted in the bloodstream. The UV disrupts (kills) DNA or RNA fragments in the blood. It has been used effectively for several viruses and why it wasn't implemented widespread for this one I don't know. Trump is not a doctor but had just been presented options which he was telling the American people. He never said to drink anything. It's like the Border Patrol whipping Haitians, if you say it enough it's true, right?
I know, I have a standing bet of $100 that nobody can find video of trump saying to drink bleach.

Unfortunately all democrats are spineless welchers and their word is worthless, otherwise I’d be buying a better boat.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
T&Y

Maybe I missed it, but how are you doing? Are you over the hump and getting well?

Reactions: t&y

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
T&Y - Sounds like things are rather stable for you and the family. Hope it continues for you guys.

Lo and behold, Pfizer's new drug - which some have jokingly dubbed "Pfizermectin," is described by the pharmaceutical giant as a "potent protease inhibitor."

There was talk a few weeks ago of a company patenting a new drug Based on Ivermectin. Was this the one or is there another one of the Big Pharma as well. 🤡🌎

Reactions: t&y

Riverryder

Reaction score
@rivrrts429 if you believe it go for it. Was just staying what the boxes intended use is.
Believing everythin you read…
Emergency/ inpatient physicians aren’t using horse dewormer or even suggesting it.

B990A9BE-CCC6-4150-807C-5F23BCFA9203.png

FreeBird236

Reaction score
@rivrrts429 if you believe it go for it. Was just staying what the boxes intended use is.
Believing everythin you read…
Emergency/ inpatient physicians aren’t using horse dewormer or even suggesting it.

View attachment 1054179
It would be nice not to have to buy in that form, but some people in control aren't allowing Ivermectin in pill form for human consumption to be distributed. If you're suggesting that Ivermectin doesn't work for covid, you're sadly mistaken.

Singleton

Reaction score