WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid vaccine personal info

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
FDA voted 16-2 on NO Booster shots!
I believe what the FDA recommended was booster shots for (1) Those considered High Risk and (2) Those 65+. That's a few steps from NO Booster shots. But, also quite contrary to Biden's prior proclamation.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
My daughters coworker got the vac shot 3 -4 weeks ago .Now he can’t read the computer screen . Vision is bad like don’t drive .Docs say eye infection - In both eyes . Sounds kinda strange .
They are still lost on what to do .
Our family is NOT vaccinated.

PlanB

Reaction score
Almost 10 weeks out from my first Pfizer shot and I am still fucked up. My blurred vision is about 90% resolved, but I am still having issues with movement. My eyes / brain can't seem to focus quickly enough if I am moving or if an object I am looking at is moving. This also includes movement on the TV or computer. Even scrolling through a guide menu on the TV is rough. I am scheduled for an MRI of my brain as well as a couple of other tests. So far none of the test I have had have showed anything abnormal. The docs are thinking it's an inflammation issue, and the immunologist says the timeline of my symptoms is consistent with an immune response rather than an allergic reaction. The docs have told me not to get another shot, not that they had to tell me. This has really fucked up my life. I was supposed to be in Havasu the past month, but I am stuck in SoCal now getting all these medical tests and seeing all these doctors because of a "vaccine" that was supposed to be safe.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There is a nasty cold or flu going around right now, just like before C19 existed, same symptoms. All my tests came back negative but all of the symptoms were the same as C19. Several of my employees have had the same cold / flu in the past 3 weeks and tested negative for C19. I'm still blowing my nose a lot but the mental fog and muscle ache is gone, same as a couple of people at work that had to sit home and await the test results for the common cold / flu. The panic of what the media and the left leaning politicians created last year has fully opened pandoras box. You get sick and now you have to stay home until proven innocent. My position at work isn't conducive to performing from home.

What happens moving forward, every time some one has a sniffle they are required to stay home, get a C19 test then wait 2-4 days for the results..., then if negative what? If positive, wait a couple days for the symptoms to go away then get the stink eye from the scared sheeople?

I am setting up for Roy’s funeral right now that says differently. Vern just got it and it knocked him on his ass and he said he wasn’t sure if he was gonna make it for awhile.. 3+ weeks and he is so weak he won’t be attending today. Billy Blake got it and it damn near killed him. I’m not gonna drop this guys name other than to say he’s a high profile guy with a double throw down helo, currently in the hospital completely fucked up and delusional.. doesn’t drink, total health nut. Mike from CRC got it whom is also a health guy to the extreme and it completely fucked him up. My buddy Paul K is dead (really overweight but no other health issues)..

This is literally off the top of my head while I’m sitting here eating lunch. If I thought about it I could list several more including rdp members like the guy with the smoke on the water boat that Just died..

For obvious reasons reading this thread I am not convinced on the vaccines..

But I don’t know anyone that has died of the flu, but we are in the double digits of people I know that died, and deep double digits of people I know that thought they were gonna die from covid.

It isn’t the flu by any stretch. China buffet was flu symptoms.. this thing is legit fucking up some people.. while others breeze through it like no problem.

Everyone I know that has had it says there is little doubt it’s man made. It doesn’t feel like anything they have ever experienced before.

RDPSHIPPING

Swags in the Bag
Reaction score
Daughter got the jab for work. J&J one and done. Arm burns right away like a flu shot only worse. About 18 hours later the "feel like shit" symptoms hit and lasted around 8 hours.

PlanB

Reaction score
I know a decent amount of people that have had COVID, and it seems to effect people differently. I know some that have not been very healthy that survived it fairly easily and others that were healthy that got their asses kicked. I recently had a blood test that showed my kidneys were not functioning as well as they should be. I was able to bring my numbers under control with a diet change but I felt I was at risk if I got COVID because it's supposed to hard on the kidneys. I was absolutely not going to get the "vaccine" until I found out about my kidneys. I obviously wish I did not get it now but hindsight is 20/20. Knowing what I know now I would opt for the therapeutics out there instead of the shot. Ivermectin etc...

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Almost 10 weeks out from my first Pfizer shot and I am still fucked up. My blurred vision is about 90% resolved, but I am still having issues with movement. My eyes / brain can't seem to focus quickly enough if I am moving or if an object I am looking at is moving. This also includes movement on the TV or computer. Even scrolling through a guide menu on the TV is rough. I am scheduled for an MRI of my brain as well as a couple of other tests. So far none of the test I have had have showed anything abnormal. The docs are thinking it's an inflammation issue, and the immunologist says the timeline of my symptoms is consistent with an immune response rather than an allergic reaction. The docs have told me not to get another shot, not that they had to tell me. This has really fucked up my life. I was supposed to be in Havasu the past month, but I am stuck in SoCal now getting all these medical tests and seeing all these doctors because of a "vaccine" that was supposed to be safe.
Sorry to hear this.... be sure to keep us advised on this thread as to what you learn.

Rogers Hopeful

Reaction score
Has anybody gotten the J&J vaccine recently or has everyone been getting the mRNA?

ridebig

Reaction score
My wife decided to get the jab. She has been talking about it and I know it was peer pressure. I told her, your body your choice. Well I went out of town for a few days and she did it while I was gone. She is still dealing with strange symptoms and miserable and won’t be getting the second shot.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Plan B… I am really sorry to hear about your situation… I’ve had the two Moderna shots… But as far as symptoms go the blurred vision and strange feelings… It’s been very difficult for me to tell whether it’s from the Moderna or whether it’s from the issues I have… from my cervical spine surgery???… very confusing…
… Best of luck to you with your situation👍

Singleton

Reaction score
I believe what the FDA recommended was booster shots for (1) Those considered High Risk and (2) Those 65+. That's a few steps from NO Booster shots. But, also quite contrary to Biden's prior proclamation.

That was the second vote.

PlanB

Reaction score
Plan B… I am really sorry to hear about your situation… I’ve had the two Moderna shots… But as far as symptoms go the blurred vision and strange feelings… It’s been very difficult for me to tell whether it’s from the Moderna or whether it’s from the issues I have… from my cervical spine surgery???… very confusing…
… Best of luck to you with your situation👍

Thanks. Hopefully you feel better as well...

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
The Tesla thread better look out......We're not even a year into this and it seems like this thread might be in the running for the "Threads that aged poorly, a story of how self proclaimed experts got it wrong once again" award.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
I am setting up for Roy’s funeral right now that says differently. Vern just got it and it knocked him on his ass and he said he wasn’t sure if he was gonna make it for awhile.. 3+ weeks and he is so weak he won’t be attending today. Billy Blake got it and it damn near killed him. I’m not gonna drop this guys name other than to say he’s a high profile guy with a double throw down helo, currently in the hospital completely fucked up and delusional.. doesn’t drink, total health nut. Mike from CRC got it whom is also a health guy to the extreme and it completely fucked him up. My buddy Paul K is dead (really overweight but no other health issues)..

This is literally off the top of my head while I’m sitting here eating lunch. If I thought about it I could list several more including rdp members like the guy with the smoke on the water boat that Just died..

For obvious reasons reading this thread I am not convinced on the vaccines..

But I don’t know anyone that has died of the flu, but we are in the double digits of people I know that died, and deep double digits of people I know that thought they were gonna die from covid.

It isn’t the flu by any stretch. China buffet was flu symptoms.. this thing is legit fucking up some people.. while others breeze through it like no problem.

Everyone I know that has had it says there is little doubt it’s man made. It doesn’t feel like anything they have ever experienced before.
Were they vaccinated?

PlanB

Reaction score
Drove out to Havasu on Friday to take care of some stuff (been 3 months). The drive out was actually not bad. Took the boat out for a drive on Saturday and Sunday, and it’s actually way worse than driving a car.

Having boats coming from every direction is hard to focus on with my visual issues right now.

Also have had some weird balance issues walking the dogs around the past couple of nights. Headed back to SoCal early since my symptoms are going to keep us from boating.

Still have a ways to go before I feel normal…

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Just learned a family friend in his mid 30’s died 5 days after his second shot.
He got it because his work was forcing him too.
Perfect health. I’m not sure which brand shot he got.
Whoa Nellie..... thats a significant post.... not calling you out in the least but remember the intention on this thread is data related so we all can learn directly from accurate sources. In this case its a 'family friend in 30s'... please post additional data as able such as any existing medical conditions, etc.... thank you.

nowski

Reaction score
Did the pain go away? Mine did after a few weeks but the dvts were still there. If one of them dislodge and travels to the lung it can be deadly. I have a IVC filter to catch any if that happens.
I wish you luck on your DVT's...

I was in the same boat a couple of years ago with the DVT's. I was on Xarelto for 16 months and had an IVC filter installed the day before back surgery. The whole ordeal was a nightmare. After reading some of the horror stories in this thread I think any vaccination is certainly out of the question...

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Whoa Nellie..... thats a significant post.... not calling you out in the least but remember the intention on this thread is data related so we all can learn directly from accurate sources. In this case its a 'family friend in 30s'... please post additional data as able such as any existing medical conditions, etc.... thank you.

Sorry but I don’t have the balls to ask his mom all of the details.

I’m sure if you were burying your child you would want someone asking you a bunch of questions.

I guess if your daughter got raped you would ask how big the guys dick was.

I don’t pry into people’s business.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I wish you luck on your DVT's...

I was in the same boat a couple of years ago with the DVT's. I was on Xarelto for 16 months and had an IVC filter installed the day before back surgery. The whole ordeal was a nightmare. After reading some of the horror stories in this thread I think any vaccination is certainly out of the question...
Thanks, I'm in the process of possibly getting a hip replacement also so we're keeping the filter in at least until that is done and hoping the warfarin does the trick on the DVT's and PE.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Sorry but I don’t have the balls to ask his mom all of the details.

I’m sure if you were burying your child you would want someone asking you a bunch of questions.

I guess if your daughter got raped you would ask how big the guys dick was.

I don’t pry into people’s business.
I just re read your original post a second time.... though your response was agressive I get it.... keyboard aggression. You did state they were in 'perfect health.'

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I just re read your original post a second time.... though your response was agressive I get it.... keyboard aggression. You did state they were in 'perfect health.'

It was a bit much.
But our need for facts does not take priority over people who are grieving.

I know the kid rode dirt bikes and was fit. Per my cousin the guy was never sick. But 5 days after he felt like shit went to the hospital and died.
Did the shot kill him. I doubt we will ever know. But how many mid 30 guys just up and die?

Hell let’s say he did have an underlying issue. He was still fine until the second shot.

I don’t personally think the vaccine was made to kill people. But I do think if you are healthy you should let your body do what it has been doing all your life keeping your ass alive.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
It was a bit much.
But our need for facts does not take priority over people who are grieving.

I know the kid rode dirt bikes and was fit. Per my cousin the guy was never sick. But 5 days after he felt like shit went to the hospital and died.
Did the shot kill him. I doubt we will ever know. But how many mid 30 guys just up and die?

Hell let’s say he did have an underlying issue. He was still fine until the second shot.

I don’t personally think the vaccine was made to kill people. But I do think if you are healthy you should let your body do what it has been doing all your life keeping your ass alive.
Agreed. I also am getting some early data on a friend of a friend I met recently who is having issues apparently after second shot. Getting as much data details as able and the dudes alive so easier to obtain.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Agreed. I also am getting some early data on a friend of a friend I met recently who is having issues apparently after second shot. Getting as much data details as able and the dudes alive so easier to obtain.
Hope the guy pulls through.

I think it’s pretty clear That this vaccine is not full proof and risk free.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
My best friend I grew up with is a Captain for Central Yavapai Fire in Prescott is fully vaccinated, at the request of the department, and has been battling covid for about a week. His symptoms are all the usual. Flu symptoms combined with taste/smell issues and serious brain fog.
I’ll Have to ask which vaccine he got.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My best friend I grew up with is a Captain for Central Yavapai Fire in Prescott is fully vaccinated, at the request of the department, and has been battling covid for about a week. His symptoms are all the usual. Flu symptoms combined with taste/smell issues and serious brain fog.
I’ll Have to ask which vaccine he got.
The YCSO Sgt. that lives across the road from me had his ass handed to him...all the same. His "brain fog" has been the real issue. He says he has trouble finding words, both while writing and speaking. It's been 4 weeks now since he was released from the hospital. They said they think the fog is caused by inflammation in his brain, and have him on steroids for now.

Tommy Gun Images

Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
The YCSO Sgt. that lives across the road from me had his ass handed to him...all the same. His "brain fog" has been the real issue. He says he has trouble finding words, both while writing and speaking. It's been 4 weeks now since he was released from the hospital. They said they think the fog is caused by inflammation in his brain, and have him on steroids for now.

My friend says the same thing. I had some brain fog when I had it but I just figured I was getting old 😂

PlanB

Reaction score

It’s most likely inflammation like you stated. I had serious brain fog at first to the point I could read a sentence and immediately forget what I just read. It was bad!

Ladsm

Reaction score
I got Covid in Jan this year and before was an avid whiskey drinker but Covid killed my taste for it. I switched to Vodka and got the J&J this summer and since the jab Vodka gave me crazy headaches the next day after drinking any amount. As the summer went on I lost my taste for beer as well. Now if I drink any alcohol even one beer I feel like a train hit me the next day. All I drink nowadays is flavored waters. I am not sure what the Covid reprogrammed in my body but it doesnt play nice with a drink. I have saved a ton of $$ but I miss having a drink after dinner to unwind the brain.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I got Covid in Jan this year and before was an avid whiskey drinker but Covid killed my taste for it. I switched to Vodka and got the J&J this summer and since the jab Vodka gave me crazy headaches the next day after drinking any amount. As the summer went on I lost my taste for beer as well. Now if I drink any alcohol even one beer I feel like a train hit me the next day. All I drink nowadays is flavored waters. I am not sure what the Covid reprogrammed in my body but it doesnt play nice with a drink. I have saved a ton of $$ but I miss having a drink after dinner to unwind the brain.
Try weed

C-2

Reaction score
Pfizer booster in left arm, flu vaccine in right arm this morning, same for wifey. Booster arms sore. I thought maybe it was the person giving the shot that caused soreness, but nope, it's the juice.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

That is wild. Beer no longer tastes good to me after covid. I used to be able to get fall down drunk and would never have a hangover. Since covid I am getting hangovers. Fucking sucks.

4Waters

Reaction score
That is wild. Beer no longer tastes good to me after covid. I used to be able to get fall down drunk and would never have a hangover. Since covid I am getting hangovers. Fucking sucks.
I still can't taste artificial flavors. Maybe that's not a bad thing though 🤔

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Best friend got COVID, 36, the fittest guy I've ever known. Freak of nature. COVID felt like a bad cold for a few days, and then he was better. About a month or two later the military MADE him get the vaccine. Knocked him on his ass for the day and the next day he had to go to the ER. Initial tests say his EKG is "weird." Doc is holding off on the second shot for now...

One of my staff had her pops rushed to the hospital a month after his shot. Stroke. No history of strokes, but he is in his early 80s.

Singleton

Reaction score
Best friend got COVID, 36, the fittest guy I've ever known. Freak of nature. COVID felt like a bad cold for a few days, and then he was better. About a month or two later the military MADE him get the vaccine. Knocked him on his ass for the day and the next day he had to go to the ER. Initial tests say his EKG is "weird." Doc is holding off on the second shot for now...

One of my staff had her pops rushed to the hospital a month after his shot. Stroke. No history of strokes, but he is in his early 80s.

what vax did they get?
starting to get pressure from customers to get vax so I can be onsite. Working in tech sales my company has said nothing (pending final osha reg), but my customers want me onsite and vax required for that.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
what vax did they get?
starting to get pressure from customers to get vax so I can be onsite. Working in tech sales my company has said nothing (pending final osha reg), but my customers want me onsite and vax required for that.
Buddy got Pfizer. I'll check with my staff on Monday.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
what vax did they get?
Why do they want you to be vaxed? Do they not understand that you being vaxed does NOTHING with regards to transmission of the virus?

Boozer

Extreme Mist
Reaction score
I got both shots in March. (Pfizer) After the first shot I was a little tired and my arm hurt like hell. Think tetanus shot pain. The second shot didn’t phase me at all, no pain, no fatigue, nothing.

My wife got her shots a week apart from mine. She slept for 24 hours after the first shot. The second shot was a different animal for her. Within a couple hours of getting the shot she felt like she hit a brick wall. Neither of us slept much for the next couple of nights because she was up all night tossing, turning and in complete agony. At one point she told me her hair hurt. She’s also developed some issues that are characteristic of long COVID.

Fast forward to today. Like C2 I got a booster in one arm and a flu shot in the other. Both shots were painless and I felt fine. I’m a little more than 12 hours in and I feel fine with one exception, my COVID shot arm hurts like a motherf*cker. I cannot sleep right now because the pain is so intense. This sh*t is shingles level pain and puts a tetanus shot to shame.

My wife won’t be getting a booster.

Singleton

Reaction score
Why do they want you to be vaxed? Do they not understand that you being vaxed does NOTHING with regards to transmission of the virus?

I work in sales and if my customers are going to require the vax to be onsite I have to determine next steps. I do the negative test stuff currently and think that is more appropriate no matter if you are vaxed or not (since vax folks can spread the virus as well). A large % of my customers are moving away from the negative test and moving vax only. Drives me crazy, but it is not my job to question their procedure. My job is to sell software and provide for my family.

nowski

Reaction score
I saw my 75 year old brother yesterday, looks great for his age, sharp as a tack, anti masker and anti-vaxer. He doesn't trust the vaccine or the way it's been promoted by the government. Despite being a diabetic and a chain smoker forever (since his teen age years) he feels his odds of survival are still better without the jab...

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I got both shots in March. (Pfizer) After the first shot I was a little tired and my arm hurt like hell. Think tetanus shot pain. The second shot didn’t phase me at all, no pain, no fatigue, nothing.

My wife got her shots a week apart from mine. She slept for 24 hours after the first shot. The second shot was a different animal for her. Within a couple hours of getting the shot she felt like she hit a brick wall. Neither of us slept much for the next couple of nights because she was up all night tossing, turning and in complete agony. At one point she told me her hair hurt. She’s also developed some issues that are characteristic of long COVID.

Fast forward to today. Like C2 I got a booster in one arm and a flu shot in the other. Both shots were painless and I felt fine. I’m a little more than 12 hours in and I feel fine with one exception, my COVID shot arm hurts like a motherf*cker. I cannot sleep right now because the pain is so intense. This sh*t is shingles level pain and puts a tetanus shot to shame.

My wife won’t be getting a booster.

Have those post vax symptoms gone away over time for your wife? I don’t blame her for now wanting the booster. Honestly surprised you’d get a booster after having someone so close get a sever negative reaction to the vaccine.

Ladsm

Reaction score
I made a big for me real estate purchase yesterday and had a Margarita to calm my nerves. HOLY CRAP I FEEL HORRIBLE this morning!!!. Migraine Headache that is squeezing my brain. Pre-Vax U wouldnt have felt a thing.

Ladsm

Reaction score
I can’t understand why people aren’t grasping this
I was anti-vax, some close acquaintance's passed from Covid and I started a new job that would let us not wear masks if we had the shot so I got the J&J one Jab. No way I am doing the booster.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Mob and government mandates on an unproven jab is NOT medical advice. Its just groupthink which is often wrong. It makes me laugh watching these clowns give medical advice to people.

One should discuss it with their doctor weigh all the pros and cons and decide from there.

Some people the risks from COVID without the jab outweigh the risk from getting the jab, so why not get the jab. Others are the exact opposite so why get it? Some are in between so its a judgement call.

But if someone is young and in good shape then I have NOT seen a good reason for them to get the jab, so its really a judgement call on their part. Their survivability is near 100% so why risk adverse affects. Imagine being young and otherwise healthy then developing heart problems from the jab. Makes no sense.

Bottom line not everyone is the same and YMMV so it should be then individuals choice

Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Mob and government mandates on an unproven jab is NOT medical advice. Its just groupthink which is often wrong. It makes me laugh watching these clowns give medical advice to people.

One should discuss it with their doctor weigh all the pros and cons and decide from there.

Some people the risks of COVID of not getting the jab outweigh the risk from the jab so why not get the jab. Others are the exact opposite so why get it? Some are in between so its a judgement call.

But if someone is young and in good shape I have NOT seen a good reason to get the jab so its really a judgement call on their part. Their survivability is near 100% so why risk adverse affects. Imagine being young and otherwise healthy then developing heart problems from the jab. Makes no sense.

Bottom line not everyone is the same and YMMV so it should be then individuals choice
Well said.