WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid vaccine personal info

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Went to Myrtle Beach, SC for two weeks and caught the vid finally. My data is 2 X Moderna jabs however last one was 7 mths ago.... no booster as yet so I guess I would say I was outside the 6 mth protection period.... frankly can't remember what the supposed "experts" have told us lately, lol.... got these mild symptoms last week; headaches and very very tired is all really. Took AlkaSeltzer tablets, drank tons of Pedialite and Nyquil and slept an awful lot for two days... by day three all fine. Took the drive through Antigen test on 6th day after symptoms subsided out of curiosity and came back positive. Now what? I guess I keep getting tested until its negative .... then I think I'll have antibodies which is a good thing if I have all this shit right. Still uncertain about that Booster thing.
Well, in the eyes of the data trackers you are not fully vaccinated. Yes you will have natural anti bodies to go along with the vaccine induced kind at this point. None of that matters though if you are trying to be "Vaccinated".

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Well, in the eyes of the data trackers you are not fully vaccinated. Yes you will have natural anti bodies to go along with the vaccine induced kind at this point. None of that matters though if you are trying to be "Vaccinated".
Yup.... still on fence with Booster jab.... ever since 2 modernas I've had a little flem going on that stays around in throat. Anywho its now a full week since covid symptoms came and went with minor sore throat now.... i did drive through test Sunday, Monday & today and all three results positive. And my dr says no way am I contagious a week later... but in order to take folks to lunch some need negative test results. Its a conundrum.

DC-88

Reaction score
Jan 5th the wifey who has one J/J shot from April 2021 starts mild sniffle sypmtoms . Jan 8th I get a minor version of my August 2021 "Delta " sinus headache along with the only other symptom pressure and blowing out green shit 1 time each morning . She never tested and didn't skip a beat, just took some Advil and Afrin . I don't have to answer to anyone work wise , but made sure not to get too close to anyone that week, and tested + using one of her take home's on the 12th. Very mild symptoms, so we kept working out , rode dirtbikes, got some good waves, kept working. I drank Day and Ny quill for about 3 days, Afrin 4-5 nights., Flo Nase 1x per day ever since . No horse meds or anything special, much less severe than the first go round .

4Waters

Reaction score
My fully vaccinated and boosted grandmother is battling it right now, O2 is holding 92-95, fever, cough nausea/vomiting...... but it's been a week with zero improvement and unable to take any meds, she has HCQ for her arthritis but she can't keep it down.

Berdes

Reaction score
Don't know where to put this question, but tested +, how do take your Ivermectin? Five at once each day, or spread out one pill five times a day? Also, can dogs catch it from people? Seriously concerned!

4Waters

Reaction score
Don't know where to put this question, but tested +, how do take your Ivermectin? Five at once each day, or spread out one pill five times a day? Also, can dogs catch it from people? Seriously concerned!
Start a new thread

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Reset for those that may have missed it:

The Pfizer vaccine cause two heart branch blocks and damage to my upper heart valve and chamber.
6 Months before the vaccine a full physical showed my heart in excellent condition.

"We're seeing a lot of this now" - A Univ of Calif (Not USC) panel of Cardiologists spoken to me at my last appointment.
I sure as hell ain't getting the booster.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210902-130542_BitChute.jpg

HotRod82

Reaction score
Reset for those that may have missed it:

The Pfizer vaccine cause two heart branch blocks and damage to my upper heart valve and chamber.
6 Months before the vaccine a full physical showed my heart in excellent condition.

"We're seeing a lot of this now" - A Univ of Calif (Not USC) panel of Cardiologists spoken to me at my last appointment.
I sure as hell ain't getting the booster.
Man, sorry to hear. Hope they get you straightened out.
I was hospitalized with chest pains 2 weeks ago (I'm fine, false alarm) and the first question they asked me was did you just get vaccinated or get a booster? They kept asking over and over, the nursing supervisor said they are inundated with chest pain patients from the vax so I'm not surprised to hear your diagnosis. Get better!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Man, sorry to hear. Hope they get you straightened out.
I was hospitalized with chest pains 2 weeks ago (I'm fine, false alarm) and the first question they asked me was did you just get vaccinated or get a booster? They kept asking over and over, the nursing supervisor said they are inundated with chest pain patients from the vax so I'm not surprised to hear your diagnosis. Get better!
Thanks for your post.
Anyone experiencing this should get to a cardiologist for a full rundown of what you have and a game plan how to deal with it.
Feb 11 it all starts over again for me.

Last edited:

j21black

Reaction score
Here you go - Glad I never stuck it in my arm.

HotRod82

Reaction score

Holy shit that is on Yahoo news! You know it's bad when Ultra Lib Yahoo picks it up.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

And poof….it is gone!!!

4Waters

Reaction score
My fully vaccinated and boosted grandmother is battling it right now, O2 is holding 92-95, fever, cough nausea/vomiting...... but it's been a week with zero improvement and unable to take any meds, she has HCQ for her arthritis but she can't keep it down.
Update, she ended up admitted and put on IV fluids and was out in 3 days and is doing fine now

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Wife, pbr(pfizer) + 2 boost, tested + Monday May 30. Really ran her down on Tuesday and Wednesday. I tested positive June 3. Dull headache,warm feeling but slight fever99.9. Both her and I are still testing positive with pretty much just the annoying, but not a constant cough and dry throat. We are still doing our walks 20-30 minutes twice daily, really never stopped that. Just waiting for negative test results. Bought an amazon pulse ox, haven't been below 96. Any experience on how long for a negative test?

gqchris

Reaction score
Wife, pbr(pfizer) + 2 boost, tested + Monday May 30. Really ran her down on Tuesday and Wednesday. I tested positive June 3. Dull headache,warm feeling but slight fever99.9. Both her and I are still testing positive with pretty much just the annoying, but not a constant cough and dry throat. We are still doing our walks 20-30 minutes twice daily, really never stopped that. Just waiting for negative test results. Bought an amazon pulse ox, haven't been below 96. Any experience on how long for a negative test?
Get better soon! I still got that dry tickle cough 30 days out.

I tested Negative on Day 21. My Wife and Daughter who are younger tested negative quicker!

4Waters

Reaction score
Up to 90 days

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
My youngest had it in late April early May. Tested dirty on day 6 clean on day 7. Similar symptoms but he had body aches for about a day and his ass was kicked for that day and the next. But he tested neg sooner. Pays to be young I guess.

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
So I have been getting into the final interviews with a couple of good companies and because of the industry I am locked into it was inevitable that I was going to have to get the job to be in doctors clinics and the OR. I got the first round of the Pfizer vaccine on May 17 in the early evening by design. Was pretty good after dinner but started to get fatigued energy wise. Woke up feeling achy, fatigued and stiff in the joints. No fever but symptoms lasted 24 hours. Next morning not quite 100% but good enough to power through a normal day.

Second jab of Pfizer again on June 7th early evening. Was told to expect same symptoms since the second dose is the same strength as the first. However, morning after symptoms this time were a little more severe and felt like I had a fever. Took a hot shower and ended up sleeping a few more hours. Was still fatigued for the entire day and had a headache. Popped some Tylenol and rode it out. All good on day 2. Good Luck if you decide you need to get it or are forced to secure your employment.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Wife tested negative on day 12. I tested negative yesterday, day 13. Fatigue was the worst, Saturday, Sunday and Monday about an hours work and I was done for the day. Yesterday I put in a descent days work for a retired guy.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
40 y/o Roofer... (worked on most of my projects, during my recent tenure as PM)
vaxed, Hispanic, worked most people in the ground... just died of a heart attack..
RIP Gustavo

F!!!! too Young... Funeral tomorrow (I just found out today)... hitting me hard..

also, just lost a family friend yesterday (37 years) ... 77 y/o.... been battling diabetes whole life... last 5 years.. in and out of hospitals battling cancer..
last 3 months in hospital bed ridden....
they just stamped him with Covid last week.. (FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!) he was leaving us soon... the F-N hospital just rang up the register...

RIP Rick Callari
Love Ya Brother!!

EmpirE231

Reaction score
My cousin in lebanon (35yo) female, spent some time in the hospital & ICU for heart inflammation (vaxxed and boosted) skinny, healthy girl otherwise.

Socalx09

Reaction score
I am pro vaccine. I already have auto immune issues so getting it was highly recommended and I trust my doctors as they have helped me tremendously over the years stay healthy.

I have the Moderna vaccines March 2021 plus a Moderna boaster in September. I have yet to get the 4th shot.

Three months ago, I got scratched on the eyelid by my cat. It wasn’t healing. It never scabbed really, just bubbled. My primary doctor thought he could handle it with ointments.. it got worse. I went to an eye doctor who gave a different ointment and said two weeks. Well it kept getting worse. I requested a dermatologist, but the Kaiser doctors said it wasn’t necessary yet. I went to my cousins friend who is one, and she tried to help me, but wanted tests, cultures and biopsies done which would be spendy out of pocket so she gave me advice on what to tell Kaiser to send me to a dermatologist. They finally did in late July. While I waited in July, I developed scalp lesions that bled, and what they believed was oral thrush. They had me on 3 different antibiotics and many ointments. The “thrush” got better, but never went away which was strange as the medicine they gave me would take it away within 7 days. It was day 14.

Finally my appointment with the Kaiser dermatologist happened. She had me take every single blood test there was for any infection. HIV, herpes, shingles, cat scratch diseases, chicken pox, anything she could. My body said negative on everything and it was acting like there was no infection….

A few days later, I developed fluid like blisters on my body and skin that scaped easily off. None of it would heal. I look like a ufc fighter post fight. And my body was covered in red sores. I wasn’t healing. I called the nurse and they had me come in to do a biopsy asap. She said it was good I was “flaring.” A week later my eyelid biopsy and blister came back as “pemphigus Vulgaris” a rare auto immune disease that causes blisters. It’s actually hard to diagnoses and I’m lucky all my symptoms happened quickly as it usually takes a year or two before treatment. My oral thrush are blisters in my mouth, my scalp lesions are blisters. My eye is a giant blister.

I am back on prednisone and will start Cellcept pending blood work. I started researching the disease because I knew nothing about it and she said it could get serious, but we did catch it early so I should be in remission in a month or two. Well, there have been very very few cases of this disease popping up after vaccines. Now… I’m not too sure the vaccine causes this because I most likely had this all along and just needed a severe enough skin infection to flare it up. Plus since I already have auto immune issues, it’s very likely I had more. But, it had me thinking and I noted it. It’s been over 9 months since my boaster and it didn’t pop up like the other few cases. I definitely have kept it in the back of my mind. I’m not sure there’s any sure way to “prove it”

Anyways I know this thread is to share experiences. So I cannot confirm it and I think it’s a long stretch. But, I also hear about shingle breakouts after it so who knows really.

I just hope my face and body heal before my wedding in April- makeup can’t cover this up! And I think my fiancé is tired of strangers thinking he beats me lol!

I can’t go to the lake, be in the sun or anything at the moment.

4Waters

Reaction score
I am pro vaccine. I already have auto immune issues so getting it was highly recommended and I trust my doctors as they have helped me tremendously over the years stay healthy.

I have the Moderna vaccines March 2021 plus a Moderna boaster in September. I have yet to get the 4th shot.

Three months ago, I got scratched on the eyelid by my cat. It wasn’t healing. It never scabbed really, just bubbled. My primary doctor thought he could handle it with ointments.. it got worse. I went to an eye doctor who gave a different ointment and said two weeks. Well it kept getting worse. I requested a dermatologist, but the Kaiser doctors said it wasn’t necessary yet. I went to my cousins friend who is one, and she tried to help me, but wanted tests, cultures and biopsies done which would be spendy out of pocket so she gave me advice on what to tell Kaiser to send me to a dermatologist. They finally did in late July. While I waited in July, I developed scalp lesions that bled, and what they believed was oral thrush. They had me on 3 different antibiotics and many ointments. The “thrush” got better, but never went away which was strange as the medicine they gave me would take it away within 7 days. It was day 14.

Finally my appointment with the Kaiser dermatologist happened. She had me take every single blood test there was for any infection. HIV, herpes, shingles, cat scratch diseases, chicken pox, anything she could. My body said negative on everything and it was acting like there was no infection….

A few days later, I developed fluid like blisters on my body and skin that scaped easily off. None of it would heal. I look like a ufc fighter post fight. And my body was covered in red sores. I wasn’t healing. I called the nurse and they had me come in to do a biopsy asap. She said it was good I was “flaring.” A week later my eyelid biopsy and blister came back as “pemphigus Vulgaris” a rare auto immune disease that causes blisters. It’s actually hard to diagnoses and I’m lucky all my symptoms happened quickly as it usually takes a year or two before treatment. My oral thrush are blisters in my mouth, my scalp lesions are blisters. My eye is a giant blister.

I am back on prednisone and will start Cellcept pending blood work. I started researching the disease because I knew nothing about it and she said it could get serious, but we did catch it early so I should be in remission in a month or two. Well, there have been very very few cases of this disease popping up after vaccines. Now… I’m not too sure the vaccine causes this because I most likely had this all along and just needed a severe enough skin infection to flare it up. Plus since I already have auto immune issues, it’s very likely I had more. But, it had me thinking and I noted it. It’s been over 9 months since my boaster and it didn’t pop up like the other few cases. I definitely have kept it in the back of my mind. I’m not sure there’s any sure way to “prove it”

Anyways I know this thread is to share experiences. So I cannot confirm it and I think it’s a long stretch. But, I also hear about shingle breakouts after it so who knows really.

I just hope my face and body heal before my wedding in April- makeup can’t cover this up! And I think my fiancé is tired of strangers thinking he beats me lol!

I can’t go to the lake, be in the sun or anything at the moment.
Hoping you heal quickly

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
I have eczema (had) all over my hands until I caught the vid 2 years ago and it cleared up my hands but still had a patch of it on my leg. Well I caught the ChinaVirus again 2 weeks ago and now the patch of eczema on my leg is all cleared up after about 5 years.

PlanB

Reaction score
I have eczema (had) all over my hands until I caught the vid 2 years ago and it cleared up my hands but still had a patch of it on my leg. Well I caught the ChinaVirus again 2 weeks ago and now the patch of eczema on my leg is all cleared up after about 5 years.
The eczema I had on my finger went away after the vaccine. I think I would rather have it back and not have gotten the clot shot.

Oggie

Reaction score
Glad you are feeling better. I thought you would have said "no way on earth will I take a booster after that experience"
I never did get a booster but the random numbness returned and I ended up having a stroke. I fully think it was because of the Moderna shot. I am now in physical therapy trying to regain dexterity on my left side as well as some memory things I need to relearn. Backing my boat up last year was a challenge the first two outings. It was like second nature but now I take things a little slower.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I never did get a booster but the random numbness returned and I ended up having a stroke. I fully think it was because of the Moderna shot. I am now in physical therapy trying to regain dexterity on my left side as well as some memory things I need to relearn. Backing my boat up last year was a challenge the first two outings. It was like second nature but now I take things a little slower.
Sorry to hear. I have long term issues from an accident, causing neuropathy and issues with my left arm. For the first year or so, I had a racket ball or tennis ball in my hand, constantly. Driving, watching TV, using my fingers to rotate and squeeze. Finger dexterity and strength. When I was on the couch, I'd try to use a Rubick's Cube, not even looking at it to solve, just to practice with both hands and arms working together.

Good luck, keep at it.

Oggie

Reaction score
Sorry to hear. I have long term issues from an accident, causing neuropathy and issues with my left arm. For the first year or so, I had a racket ball or tennis ball in my hand, constantly. Driving, watching TV, using my fingers to rotate and squeeze. Finger dexterity and strength. When I was on the couch, I'd try to use a Rubick's Cube, not even looking at it to solve, just to practice with both hands and arms working together.

Good luck, keep at it.
Thanks, and sorry about your accident. what you were doing is similar to what i am doing except I do no Rubick's cube. The PT has been really helpful. I hope to get back to full strength.

Wedgy

Reaction score
FYI, an article by TheTexan.news states that Dr. Peter McCullough is currently under vicious attack and the evil bastards are going after his medical license here in Texas.
Oh, my awesome dog breeder Lady of Yorkies and Pomskys, has suffered through 2 heart attacks in 6 months...?
Additional info, Puppy love Kennels over there, Crabbycakes Kennels over here, Grrrr....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Might also seriously fuck you up to the point to where you just wished it had killed you.
I'm a bit odd and stubborn that way. Been broken in a ditch, flatlined in the O.R. a few days later, and then spent time learning how to walk, feed and bath myself again. Lot's of time in your own head will either forge a stronger person, or break them. Seen both happen with friends. I was a lucky one.

Being stubborn is a strength. As such, being too stupid to know any better ;)