WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid vaccine personal info

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hope you feel better quick Mel.
Me and Jan got our 2nd in early March(pfizer)...neither of us had any ill effects. Went camping at mission bays campland, rode bikes to pb and enjoyed the booze cruise immensely.
Jan said she actually felt like she was on an energy high.
As you probably know, my brother is in this field of medicine and he told me back in march they're seeing ~ 30% of people reacting with tiredness and/or flu like symptoms for a few days.

Thanks Zig! Feeling much better this evening. 24 hours of feeling like garbage and now it seems that I've gotten past it. Definitely wasn't fun.

Bajastu

Reaction score
Had my second Moderna shot on a Sunday. 100* fever, body aches, and chills for a day and a half. As fast as it came on, the systems went away. Super crazy.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Had my second Moderna shot on a Sunday. 100* fever, body aches, and chills for a day and a half. As fast as it came on, the systems went away. Super crazy.
Mind if we ask what your 1st shot symptoms were is any? Thanks for input.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Click on this link and scroll down past the eulogies to the events and friend inner-action to his passing:

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Thought I’d post this here since it’s relevant to those that have already gotten the jab.

Who could’ve predicted this?
Clown World 🤡

1621710572087.jpeg

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
Thought I’d post this here since it’s relevant to those that have already gotten the jab.

Who could’ve predicted this?
Clown World 🤡

View attachment 1005313
That’s obvious. I’ve known this all along. Got vaxxed anyway. Just made an appointment for this shingles vaccine too. Getting older, had chicken pox twice as a kid. I’d rather err on the safe side. Shingles and covid are no joke.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Bump.... wanted to get this thread back on track..... I'm goin in for 2nd Moderna on Saturday and will report back here. Figuring what the hell, might as well finish what I started. Cleared my social calendar next week in case it kicks my candy ass worse than first one. 🤒

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Had my second moderna shot on monday the 17th. Felt perfect the day of shot but ended up running a fever of 100 and aches and pains pretty much all day # 2 woke up in the middle of the night when my fever broke in a pool of sweat..

Back to normal on wednesday

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I got the J&J last Thursday afternoon. Felt fine and went to bed later that evening.

Woke up Friday morning with the full blown flu, or so it felt. Lathargic all day Friday but by Saturday I was 100%.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Our nanny gets her second shot tomorrow.
She’s planning on being sick all weekend.

First shot was a few weeks ago.
She was sick in bed for 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hman442

Reaction score
I'd skip the shot..

Good read, as the news last winter was so confused about everything, including antibodies.
Wife and I both had covid over Thanksgiving, not real sick, just lethargic and headaches for fiveish days, but, I'm going on the sixth month of no smell or taste. Seriously ! We both got the Pfizer shots six weeks ago, neither of us had any reactions. I'd say get the shot, I haven't been able to taste the rum in a Mai Tai, couldn't tell you if I'm drinking a good Margarita or a shitty one !

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Good read, as the news last winter was so confused about everything, including antibodies.
Wife and I both had covid over Thanksgiving, not real sick, just lethargic and headaches for fiveish days, but, I'm going on the sixth month of no smell or taste. Seriously ! We both got the Pfizer shots six weeks ago, neither of us had any reactions. I'd say get the shot, I haven't been able to taste the rum in a Mai Tai, couldn't tell you if I'm drinking a good Margarita or a shitty one !
Now that sucks

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Our nanny gets her second shot tomorrow.
She’s planning on being sick all weekend.

First shot was a few weeks ago.
She was sick in bed for 3 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quoting myself…nanny has been in bed with a fever.
Feels like she has the flu.

Two shots, a combined 5 days bedridden with flu-like symptoms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Personal experience:
I walk into a Ridgecrest bar with my Vaccinated T shirt on.

I sit at the "horn of the bar" facing a flat earther named Darryl that starts talking in the third person to the owner pointing out I'm a rube for falling for the Covid Hoax.

"If their is a virus their is only a 1.9% chance of catching it" Darryl tells the bar owner. Referring to me.

I respond "The crap table in Vegas if played by what the book says gives a 1.9% house edge and everyone is getting their ass kicked hour after hour. 1.9% is an enormous advantage."

The debate went on, I was on my game and finally me suggesting Darryl head down to the open drive-in vaccination spot directly off the main drag. Free and easy and they give you a cert, good to go.
"If my boss requires a vaccination I'll quit" Darryl answered.

So Alice and I are camped off Trona rd maybe a month or more later and Dirty Roy rides up on his dirt bike one afternoon. We pop a couple beers and the conversation gets around to "Did you hear Darryl died?"
"What killed him"
I asked.
"The Covid. One day he was talking to us, the next he was gone" Roy said.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Personal experience:
I walk into a Ridgecrest bar with my Vaccinated T shirt on.

I sit at the "horn of the bar" facing a flat earther named Darryl that starts talking in the third person to the owner pointing out I'm a rube for falling for the Covid Hoax.

"If their is a virus their is only a 1.9% chance of catching it" Darryl tells the bar owner. Referring to me.

I respond "The crap table in Vegas if played by what the book says gives a 1.9% house edge and everyone is getting their ass kicked hour after hour. 1.9% is an enormous advantage."

The debate went on, I was on my game and finally me suggesting Darryl head down to the open drive-in vaccination spot directly off the main drag. Free and easy and they give you a cert, good to go.
"If my boss requires a vaccination I'll quit" Darryl answered.

So Alice and I are camped off Trona rd maybe a month or more later and Dirty Roy rides up on his dirt bike one afternoon. We pop a couple beers and the conversation gets around to "Did you hear Darryl died?"
"What killed him"
I asked.
"The Covid. One day he was talking to us, the next he was gone" Roy said.

I have plenty other stories like the 18 year old that got the vaccinated and started bleeding and not from her period( messing with her ovaries). My point its not a vaccine and it hasn't been fully tested but you have the right to choose it shouldn't be forced on you.

These and many others you don't hear or read about in the media or the over 6600 people that have died from it right here in America. Believe it or not again personal choice think about it, I wish everyone good health.....

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Now remember fellas .... this particular thread is only for posting our personal experiences after we get vaccinated..... plenty of threads for us to post our opinions on its validity on RDP. I know it's hard not to voice opinions on this topic. Thanks.

Got my #2 Moderna Sat and minimal symptoms on this one interestingly enough..... the first shot caused aches, headaches and drowziness for 5 days. So I guess that was my immune system fighting and now all set. My buddy who's been getting shots on the sly from his wife didn't have much reaction at all again on #2. So his marriage is safe ha. I do have a friend who's a 25 yr old fitness instructor who had minimal symptoms from 1 Moderna but got #2 with me Saturday and poor dude got hit Sunday with fevers, aches etc.... says he's all good today.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Now remember fellas .... this particular thread is only for posting our personal experiences after we get vaccinated..... plenty of threads for us to post our opinions on its validity on RDP. I know it's hard not to voice opinions on this topic. Thanks.

Got my #2 Moderna Sat and minimal symptoms on this one interestingly enough..... the first shot caused aches, headaches and drowziness for 5 days. So I guess that was my immune system fighting and now all set. My buddy who's been getting shots on the sly from his wife didn't have much reaction at all again on #2. So his marriage is safe ha. I do have a friend who's a 25 yr old fitness instructor who had minimal symptoms from 1 Moderna but got #2 with me Saturday and poor dude got hit Sunday with fevers, aches etc.... says he's all good today.
I understand I just added that story because of the story you posted. I don't think any less of someone if they choose to again choose to!

I won't post again I understand take care.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
I have plenty other stories like the 18 year old that got the vaccinated and started bleeding and not from her period( messing with her ovaries). My point its not a vaccine and it hasn't been fully tested but you have the right to choose it shouldn't be forced on you.

These and many others you don't hear or read about in the media or the over 6600 people that have died from it right here in America. Believe it or not again personal choice think about it, I wish everyone good health.....
Hate to say it, but that is a pro-vaccine figure. 6000 out of 164M is 0.004%. Deaths per cases is 594k out of 33.3M or 1.8%. So you do have a decent chance of survival but case per population is 11%. You stand a far better chance of catching it, a slight chance of dying from at and a minuscule chance of having a vaccine complication. Oh, and the first mRNA vaccine was tested on animals in the 90’s, 30 years ago.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I’m surprised no one has gotten multiple shots like both the Pfizer snd Moderna vaccinations- anyone?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I’m surprised no one has gotten multiple shots like both the Pfizer snd Moderna vaccinations- anyone?
Try stating that question again.... not sure what you mean? If you meant mixing them .... not recommended for some reason I heard.

TimeBandit

Reaction score
I posted in this thread before, I don't know how many pages back. (my wife and I both had 2 Moderna vaccine shots in April/May)

Running into a longtime friend who does not believe Covid is worse than the flu and will not get vaxxed was perplexing.

I still have long term effects from having Covid way back in mid January. I still cough, can't breath deeply, laugh loudly or do ANY cardio.

My wife had it at the same time, she still can't smell or taste ANYTHING....

Covid antibodies may last a year or more, the Vax may extend that protection.... but NOT ever getting it is worth all the risks of the vaccine imho.

I wish the Vax was available earlier, my wife and I live with the long term effects from having covid and it's not fun.

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Got my second shot this morning. I barely felt the shot! Almost zero discomfort at the shot site this time. The first one ached for a bit.

Feeling fine. Just ate lunch. No ill effects at all. We shall see what tomorrow brings!

Notes:. Already had covid. I got the Modelo injection. :cool:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Well, last night kinna sucked...

Started talking Advil around 4pm for the off and on headaches. Watched a movie till 11 or so and went to bed.

Woke up around 4:30am with some solid body aches. Took 800mg of Advil and went back to sleep. No fever though, so I was happy about that.

Feel better today, but not exactly good. Still a bit of a headache, and just been lazy all day.

Gonna eat and go for a walk. Hopefully that will flush out what feels like a hangover. 😝

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Somewhat back to normal today...

Yesterday was a drag! Dull headache, and didn't to shit all day. Laid on the couch and watched movies that would cheer me up! You know...

The Jackass movies, Gabriel Iglesias and and shit like that?? Watching Fluffy talk about getting high with Snoop Dog pretty much never gets old.

Just took a hot shower and need to get me some food. The reaction wasn't fun, but it was far from horrible. Looking forward to a good dinner tonight!

TeamGreene

Reaction score

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Somewhat back to normal today...

Yesterday was a drag! Dull headache, and didn't to shit all day. Laid on the couch and watched movies that would cheer me up! You know...

The Jackass movies, Gabriel Iglesias and and shit like that?? Watching Fluffy talk about getting high with Snoop Dog pretty much never gets old.

Just took a hot shower and need to get me some food. The reaction wasn't fun, but it was far from horrible. Looking forward to a good dinner tonight!
If you got your appetite you're good to go my man.... survivor status! I've pretty much leveled off now on 2nd shot too.... day 4 all golden. Maybe a bit low energy but might just be June Gloom at shore.

RodnJen

Reaction score

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
So much for hipaa. I‘m sure there will be an appeal.

HIPAA only applies to the medical community; they cannot release patient information. The private sector can receive medical information provided they do not get it from a medical facility. Same as schools requiring vaccination verification. You don’t have to supply it but then cannot attend. Not a surprise to me. HIPAA also doesn’t apply to government agencies. Not being done but if the county/state start releasing info to employers, airlines, schools, etc., it is legal under current law. I foresee some Supreme Court decision in the future.

Andy B.

Reaction score
HIPAA only applies to the medical community; they cannot release patient information. The private sector can receive medical information provided they do not get it from a medical facility. Same as schools requiring vaccination verification. You don’t have to supply it but then cannot attend. Not a surprise to me. HIPAA also doesn’t apply to government agencies. Not being done but if the county/state start releasing info to employers, airlines, schools, etc., it is legal under current law. I foresee some Supreme Court decision in the future.

BULLSHIT ITS NOT SAFE HAS KILLED OVER 6600 PEOPLE IN THE US FUCK CNN AND THAT JUDGE IM OVER THIS AND THEIR LIES!! LETS TALK ABOUT The YOUNG WOMEN That ARE HAVING SERIIUS SIDE AFFECTS LIke BLEEDing AND NOT FROM THEIR PERIOD!! HOPEFULLY THE TRUTH AND KARMA WILL CATCH UP to these LYING PIECES OF SHIT!!
SORRY COULDN'T HOLD MY TONGUE MADE UP PANDEMIC FAUCI PREDICTED IT BACK IN 2018 WHY IS THAT!!▪︎▪︎

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
This thread is for first hand info on the vaccine and it's side effects, it is not for news articles or opinion so please keep them out.

If you have received the vaccine or a close family member has please post up their side effects.

•What vaccine
•Shot sight (how it looks/feels)
•What side effects you/they had and how bad they were
•What ever other info you/they feel pertinent
•Age/rough age (doesn't have to be exact)
•Edit your first post with info about your 2nd shot that way we don't have to go looking for a 2nd post

Some of us are thinking about getting it before any of our wives or kids have to get it and I think it would be good to get good info about it, RDP tells it how it is unlike the media.

Since a lot of inmates avoid the Dungeon I am asking the mods to leave this in the lounge.

Guys please don't turn this thread into a circus, some of us may be required to get a vaccine by our employer and this info will be beneficial.
Hey just wanted to thank you again for starting an informative thread. It served me well in making my decisions and I bet it did for others as well. Its a tough ask to get folks to contain their opinions and simply state some data but I'd say we all did a good job overall. Additionally I just heard from a 23 yr old friend about her first Moderna Saturday. She said she basically got slammed pretty hard with flu like symptoms like I did after that 1st Moderna. I'm at the end of week 2 after 2nd shot so I guess I'm good to go. Ciao

4Waters

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to thank you again for starting an informative thread. It served me well in making my decisions and I bet it did for others as well. Its a tough ask to get folks to contain their opinions and simply state some data but I'd say we all did a good job overall. Additionally I just heard from a 23 yr old friend about her first Moderna Saturday. She said she basically got slammed pretty hard with flu like symptoms like I did after that 1st Moderna. I'm at the end of week 2 after 2nd shot so I guess I'm good to go. Ciao
You're welcome, I figured we needed a thread that was first hand info not something that was tainted by the media. I'm glad it helped you and other inmates, I'm sure a lot of lurkers were watching this thread as well to help make a decision for themselves. Let's hope that in a year none of us are growing tails🤣

Once again thank you moderators for leaving this in the lounge.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
6600 /
BULLSHIT ITS NOT SAFE HAS KILLED OVER 6600 PEOPLE IN THE US FUCK CNN AND THAT JUDGE IM OVER THIS AND THEIR LIES!! LETS TALK ABOUT The YOUNG WOMEN That ARE HAVING SERIIUS SIDE AFFECTS LIke BLEEDing AND NOT FROM THEIR PERIOD!! HOPEFULLY THE TRUTH AND KARMA WILL CATCH UP to these LYING PIECES OF SHIT!!
SORRY COULDN'T HOLD MY TONGUE MADE UP PANDEMIC FAUCI PREDICTED IT BACK IN 2018 WHY IS THAT!!▪︎▪︎
6600 divided by 372,830,865 doses equals 0.000017 or 0.0017%. How is that unsafe?
175472D0-39A0-432B-83CE-D7005E64B704.jpeg

LuauLounge

Reaction score
I'm 70, Pfizer, 1st in April, sore around injection site for a couple of hours, 2nd in May, sore around injection site for an hour, thats it.
First "flu" shot I've ever had.

Andy B.

Reaction score
6600 /

6600 divided by 372,830,865 doses equals 0.000017 or 0.0017%. How is that unsafe? View attachment 1013344
Any other drug with less than that would have we been pulled and it isn't a true vaccine. In order for it to be a vaccine you have to be able to isolate the molecule and they aren't able to do that with the covid virus. It is treatable, vaccine are for viruses that are not treatable.
And my point exactly if you think that's acceptable the government is suppressing doctors and scientists that are trying to get the truth out there. But then again most people won't listen and do their due diligence.

People didn't have to die of covid it is treatable and I blame Trump along with all the others!!
I wish nothing but good health to all and it is your choice just don’t force it on others and tell people it for your health and others complete bullshit.

If the news that includes fox and all the others would talk facts and not opinions I guarantee the number of people getting the vaccine would be cut in half. That in a nutshell is the point I've been trying to convey. They call the truth( the media,Fauci,liberals and gates)miss information now and that's not funny!

Take care ,prosper and wish you good health!

nameisbond

Reaction score
Did my second shot on the 9th. The first dose was April 10th. and Moderna. The location was out of Moderna for the second shot and they estimated it would be two months to get it. I didn't want to wait that long and they willing to mix vaccines. So I did Pfizer for the second dose. Only side effect was sore arm at the injection site. Same as the first.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Did my second shot on the 9th. The first dose was April 10th. and Moderna. The location was out of Moderna for the second shot and they estimated it would be two months to get it. I didn't want to wait that long and they willing to mix vaccines. So I did Pfizer for the second dose. Only side effect was sore arm at the injection site. Same as the first.
First time I'd heard of a "Blend" Good to know they'll do that in a pinch.

just_floatin

Reaction score
I am reading more and more corporations are sending out “Volunteer” surveys asking point blank if you have been vaccinated in an effort to prepare for employees returning to the office. Totally legal if you volunteer your information to the corporation. I for one received this volunteer survey notification and did not respond. If I lose my job then so be it. It is nobody’s business but my doctor.
0C8228E9-D54C-43CE-9399-2B3A0C09B153.jpeg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Yeah. It's a fine line between personal privacy and public safety. The judges ruling in Texas seemed like there was a lot of "opinion" in the decision. It sure opens a lot of new avenues for employers if it sticks.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
The medical field in general has less than 5% antivaxxers, the fact that very close to 40% of all medical personal are not vaccinating says a lot.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Any other drug with less than that would have we been pulled and it isn't a true vaccine. In order for it to be a vaccine you have to be able to isolate the molecule and they aren't able to do that with the covid virus. It is treatable, vaccine are for viruses that are not treatable.
And my point exactly if you think that's acceptable the government is suppressing doctors and scientists that are trying to get the truth out there. But then again most people won't listen and do their due diligence.

People didn't have to die of covid it is treatable and I blame Trump along with all the others!!
I wish nothing but good health to all and it is your choice just don’t force it on others and tell people it for your health and others complete bullshit.

If the news that includes fox and all the others would talk facts and not opinions I guarantee the number of people getting the vaccine would be cut in half. That in a nutshell is the point I've been trying to convey. They call the truth( the media,Fauci,liberals and gates)miss information now and that's not funny!

Take care ,prosper and wish you good health!
I still like how everybody carries on like the "vaccine" will keep you from getting it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
The medical field in general has less than 5% antivaxxers, the fact that very close to 40% of all medical personal are not vaccinating says a lot.
Same as the general population; that is not significant.