WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid vaccine personal info

Magnuman

Reaction score
I’m surprised no one has gotten multiple shots like both the Pfizer snd Moderna vaccinations- anyone?
I got the J&J and Moderna as a booster. J&J tired for 3 days. Moderna sore arm for 3 days. Nothing else.

Bill'sExtreme

Reaction score
Warning.... these pictures are graphic but need to be seen. I posted these pictures on FB and they took them down. I was censored.
My son Kyle, works with a guy that got the Maderma vaccine. After his second shot he developed blood clots. He went to 2 Dr’s. They were puzzled as what to do. They said we may have to remove his leg. He went to a third Dr. in Riverside. This Dr. went through his groin with a scope to see what was there. Don’t know all details but here are the pictures.
He is in his 40’s, he runs, doesn’t drink alcohol or caffeine, mostly water. He’s in good shape.
E30CA248-59B3-4488-8B8F-10728A598855.jpeg
D5DF5C59-589F-4562-A820-4498470C19AC.jpeg
FBBDFD40-57EB-4B2C-AB69-C48E9F014420.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Damn I've heard of clots, but that looks like the the arteries solidified.😲

wet hull

Reaction score
Warning.... these pictures are graphic but need to be seen. I posted these pictures on FB and they took them down. I was censored.
My son Kyle, works with a guy that got the Maderma vaccine. After his second shot he developed blood clots. He went to 2 Dr’s. They were puzzled as what to do. They said we may have to remove his leg. He went to a third Dr. in Riverside. This Dr. went through his groin with a scope to see what was there. Don’t know all details but here are the pictures.
He is in his 40’s, he runs, doesn’t drink alcohol or caffeine, mostly water. He’s in good shape.
Never seen clots like that. Took out entire vein/ atrey. Scary!!

Dalton

Reaction score

This scares me….when I got the vaccine it made my right leg/calf hurt…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamGreene

Reaction score
My SIL got he moderna shot and it screwed her up, she has MS, so not sure why her doctor thought it was a good idea but she wound up with chest pain, shortness of breath, mobility issues and skin problems so after that she didn't go back for the second dose of "safe and effective". My bother, who I have mentioned in another virus thread, got covid it almost killed him, he has RA witch is treated with a form of chemo so his immune system was already jacked. Took him months to recover and being on oxygen for quite a while but he is now recovered. My wife and I both had it in Nov/Dec last year and it was two weeks of being exhausted etc but we both recovered without going to the doctor/hospital.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
My daughters bff @ school (12 YO) hasn't been at school all week. My daughter finally reached out yesterday and found out she's been very sick / feverish after her mom forced her to get vaccinated.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Arm ourselves with all the information One can. Tyranny is censoring real information from us, gaslighting the general population.

I know what you mean about the helpless WTH do we do now feeling. Looking at round 3, boosters forever? Not happy about that. Feeling pretty betrayed as well.
Early 2021, our group all got Moderna 1,2. Leatherneck Dave, 73, and I, 64, were fine, Sheryl, 60, was miserable afterwards, thought she would never kick it, but after months, She finally did. Thank God. Prayers all around.

phuggit

Reaction score
I tested positive last night with an OTC CVS test. Had a headache and cough and low fever. Immediately took ivermectin, zinc, tylenol, mucinex, and vitamins.

Woke up this morning and felt pretty good. Doctor got me in and confirmed I have Covid. Prescribed me a Zpak and Fluticasone nasal spray.

My back muscles are now sore and I still have a slight headache and congestion. No temp and my oxygen is still in the green.

54 yrs old, type2 diabetes, slim build. Not xaxd. We'll see how this goes.

HitIt

Reaction score
@phuggit good luck with this. Sounds like you are on the right track to kick its butt. If it starts to get much worse, I would look into monoclonal antibodies for treatment.

Meaney77

Reaction score
My daughters bff @ school (12 YO) hasn't been at school all week. My daughter finally reached out yesterday and found out she's been very sick / feverish after her mom forced her to get vaccinated.
I cant understand how some parents make their kids get this, especially when nobody knows what the long term effects are. Or the potential effects to a young lady's reproductive system.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I cant understand how some parents make their kids get this, especially when nobody knows what the long term effects are. Or the potential effects to a young lady's reproductive system.

scary.... no idea why people would want to vaccinate their young children for this.... when their Risk from Covid is very minimal, and there is not enough data on long term side effects from the vax.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
This scares me….when I got the vaccine it made my right leg/calf hurt…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you have an ultrasound done on your legs? I developed DVT's in my legs (unvaccinated) and severe calf pain was one of the symptoms been on blood thinners for 7 months now.

Dalton

Reaction score
Did you have an ultrasound done on your legs? I developed DVT's in my legs (unvaccinated) and severe calf pain was one of the symptoms been on blood thinners for 7 months now.

I did not, everything I read told me to go to the hospital, but I didn't, its been four months now.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
My SIL got he moderna shot and it screwed her up, she has MS, so not sure why her doctor thought it was a good idea but she wound up with chest pain, shortness of breath, mobility issues and skin problems so after that she didn't go back for the second dose of "safe and effective". My bother, who I have mentioned in another virus thread, got covid it almost killed him, he has RA witch is treated with a form of chemo so his immune system was already jacked. Took him months to recover and being on oxygen for quite a while but he is now recovered. My wife and I both had it in Nov/Dec last year and it was two weeks of being exhausted etc but we both recovered without going to the doctor/hospital.

My wife has MS. After a lot of consideration and research we decided not to get the vax. Covid finally caught up to us (3 weeks ago) and the entire family (3) got it. My wife had the same symptoms as my daughter and I. It sucked but we all made it. My wife will continue her infusion treatments in October. It is a dicey situation as the infusion treatment takes out all her B cells which are important for fending off infections.

Crazy shit.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
I did not, everything I read told me to go to the hospital, but I didn't, its been four months now.
Did the pain go away? Mine did after a few weeks but the dvts were still there. If one of them dislodge and travels to the lung it can be deadly. I have a IVC filter to catch any if that happens.

badgas

Reaction score
He is in his 40’s, he runs, doesn’t drink alcohol or caffeine, mostly water. He’s in good shape. View attachment 1047281 View attachment 1047282 View attachment 1047283

Really scary stuff !

My wife and daughter both have an inherited predisposition to clotting ( factor II mutation ) and can't take estrogen need to stay active etc. My son has never been tested for it and he's 23 and getting jab pressure from his employer.

On a side note Thank you FB for taking down a real story that could save someones life :mad:

thmterry

Reaction score
I was NOT vaccinated. There were 40 COVID patients in the ICU when I was there and 38 of them were vaccinated.
Thanks for the heads up but I am curious how you got this info? My Dad keeps giving me shit for not getting the shot and I need a way to prove these facts to him.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
I've been resistant to getting the shot, due to not trusting why I should get it ( CDC cross information and obvious politization of it..)but did get it Thursday 9/2/2021. Experienced some side effects over the weekend and in to the week of labor day. Felt like shit but the symptoms were typical of the J&J shot. Thursday I started coughing up flehm and my throat was super soar. Am I just experiencing side effects or infected with C19... Stayed home from work, got the deep basal test in the AM, rapid nasal swab and Covid anti body test. They both came back negative. I got the brain swab test results back today, negative. Still feel like shit, sore throat, congestion in my lungs, running nose but can go back to work Monday. Who knew, the common cold and or flu still exist.

4Waters

Reaction score
I've been resistant to getting the shot, due to not trusting why I should get it ( CDC cross information and obvious politization of it..)but did get it Thursday 9/2/2021. Experienced some side effects over the weekend and in to the week of labor day. Felt like shit but the symptoms were typical of the J&J shot. Thursday I started coughing up flehm and my throat was super soar. Am I just experiencing side effects or infected with C19... Stayed home from work, got the deep basal test in the AM, rapid nasal swab and Covid anti body test. They both came back negative. I got the brain swab test results back today, negative. Still feel like shit, sore throat, congestion in my lungs, running nose but can go back to work Monday. Who knew, the common cold and or flu still exist.
My wife and I had a sore arm for an hour or so from the J&J, sucks you are having such bad side effects.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
My wife and I had a sore arm for an hour or so from the J&J, sucks you are having such bad side effects.
I had what I expected for side effects, then got sick. The issue I'm having is when did I go from side affects to being a possible exposure candidate. Where this comes in to play is with the 300+ I am in contact with everyday.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Thanks.

Truth for a change!
Glad you're OK Ritchie

The ICU nurses told me when I was in there.

Thanks for the heads up but I am curious how you got this info? My Dad keeps giving me shit for not getting the shot and I need a way to prove these facts to him.

Exactly what the ICU nurses told me during my hospital stay.

Wife Is a nurse and most of if not all the covid patients are vaccinated. I wouldn't make my enemy take the jab.

phuggit

Reaction score
My best guess this is day 7 with Covid. Other than an occasional dry cough I feel pretty damn good. I made sure the walk laps in the pool every day to get my heart and lungs working. I cant say if the Ivermectin was what kept the virus out of my lungs, but it combined with the drug cocktail my doctor prescribed did the trick.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Fair question... Thanks for answering below Richey and happy to see you made it back to the board.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
There's been many reactions such as this.... general consensus seems to indicate that is your immune system ramping up and fighting covid off. I had a similar 5 day reaction to first jab [Moderna]... in three weeks the second jab was merely a sore arm for day or two and some minor drowsiness.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I've been told that you will not get the antibodies from the COVID government jab and this confirms it. However, if you get the measels, mumps, rubella, small pox, polio and all the hepatitis vaccines you will GET the antibodies and they can test for them.

No worries and thanks.

Fair question... Thanks for answering below Richey and happy to see you made it back to the board.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I've been told that you will not get the antibodies from the COVID government jab and this confirms it. However, if you get the measels, mumps, rubella, small pox, polio and all the hepatitis vaccines you will GET the antibodies and they can test for them.

No worries and thanks.
Now lets get you back on those 3am postings seeing as how you're all well :cool: :cool:

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
My best guess this is day 7 with Covid. Other than an occasional dry cough I feel pretty damn good. I made sure the walk laps in the pool every day to get my heart and lungs working. I cant say if the Ivermectin was what kept the virus out of my lungs, but it combined with the drug cocktail my doctor prescribed did the trick.

Where did you get the Ivermectin?

I was exposed last Tuesday morning. Call came for two patient with difficulty breathing due to smoke from Caldor Fire. When we got on scene the husband was coughing so I put a mask on. They said they were tested a couple days prior and were negative. We transported both husband and wife. next day we were informed they tested positive.

I developed a cough on Friday. By Saturday afternoon was feeling pretty crappy, body ache, headache, stuffy nose but no fever or loss of smell/taste. We got a home test kit and tested negative. By this morning was feeling a bit better but decided to test again and it showed positive. As of now, feeling pretty good. No body aches and just occasional cough. Mild headache but no longer have sinus congestion. Still have taste and smell but now have a constant weird smell, like radiator coolant.

I am 65 years old in good health, non-smoker, non-drinker, not overweight and no underlying conditions. I take a bunch of supplements daily including zinc and C. I'm thinking that maybe I should load up on Ivermectin though. Maybe try the hydroxychloroquine too but don't know where to get some.

I have left a message for my doctor and am waiting a call back.

One of the other EMT's that was on the call has same symptoms but has not tested.

phuggit

Reaction score
Where did you get the Ivermectin?

I was exposed last Tuesday morning. Call came for two patient with difficulty breathing due to smoke from Caldor Fire. When we got on scene the husband was coughing so I put a mask on. They said they were tested a couple days prior and were negative. We transported both husband and wife. next day we were informed they tested positive.

I developed a cough on Friday. By Saturday afternoon was feeling pretty crappy, body ache, headache, stuffy nose but no fever or loss of smell/taste. We got a home test kit and tested negative. By this morning was feeling a bit better but decided to test again and it showed positive. As of now, feeling pretty good. No body aches and just occasional cough. Mild headache but no longer have sinus congestion. Still have taste and smell but now have a constant weird smell, like radiator coolant.

I am 65 years old in good health, non-smoker, non-drinker, not overweight and no underlying conditions. I take a bunch of supplements daily including zinc and C. I'm thinking that maybe I should load up on Ivermectin though. Maybe try the hydroxychloroquine too but don't know where to get some.

I have left a message for my doctor and am waiting a call back.

One of the other EMT's that was on the call has same symptoms but has not tested.
I got it prescribed thru PushHealth. They wouldnt approve the hydroxychloroquin though.

Singleton

Reaction score
watch from the 40:05 mark

So they admitted the vaccine has deceased effectiveness over a period of time.
Now, using that data, they are spinning a story to push more shots. Yet 2 FDA folks resigned staying they did not support another shot, since the data is limited and science does not support it for everyone. Just proves the same data can be used to tell two different stories. F their plan!

Cray Paper

Reaction score
There is a nasty cold or flu going around right now, just like before C19 existed, same symptoms. All my tests came back negative but all of the symptoms were the same as C19. Several of my employees have had the same cold / flu in the past 3 weeks and tested negative for C19. I'm still blowing my nose a lot but the mental fog and muscle ache is gone, same as a couple of people at work that had to sit home and await the test results for the common cold / flu. The panic of what the media and the left leaning politicians created last year has fully opened pandoras box. You get sick and now you have to stay home until proven innocent. My position at work isn't conducive to performing from home.

What happens moving forward, every time some one has a sniffle they are required to stay home, get a C19 test then wait 2-4 days for the results..., then if negative what? If positive, wait a couple days for the symptoms to go away then get the stink eye from the scared sheeople?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
So they admitted the vaccine has deceased effectiveness over a period of time.
Now, using that data, they are spinning a story to push more shots. Yet 2 FDA folks resigned staying they did not support another shot, since the data is limited and science does not support it for everyone. Just proves the same data can be used to tell two different stories. F their plan!
Good/ fair points for sure. Still flying pretty blind in this unfortunately. Just gotta live & push forward.

TimeBandit

Reaction score
I got my 3rd Moderna shot a few weeks ago. No issues.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
My grandmother had a stroke after her shot and is now incoherent and has continued to worsen. My best bud from high schools mother died after her second shot. My SIL that is in her mid 30's got Myocarditis after her second shot and currently has a resting heart rate of 120 bpm. My neighbors boss, mid 40's was fully vaxed and just died of Covid. But hey, follow the science.