WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid vaccine personal info

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
When at the feed store purchasing ivermectin pick a bucket of “Equitrol” also. Dump a few handfuls”Equitrol”in your cereal every morning. No more flies anywhere in your house.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Nailed it. The more I read, the less time I want to spend here.
Stick around C-2 , you been here a long time. The bull shit of this pandemic will be coming to a screeching halt. Simple math and comprehension of facts will answer all of it.

Reactions: C-2

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
When at the feed store purchasing ivermectin pick a bucket of “Equitrol” also. Dump a few handfuls”Equitrol”in your cereal every morning. No more flies anywhere in your house.

Do they make that gluten free?

havasuhusker

Reaction score
My son works in a Cardiac unit for a major hospital and he told me they are starting to see an increase of patients with myocarditis. He did say they couldn't specifically tie it the vaccines, but it is very coincidental.

Taboma

Reaction score
My son works in a Cardiac unit for a major hospital and he told me they are starting to see an increase of patients with myocarditis. He did say they couldn't specifically tie it the vaccines, but it is very coincidental.

Also reported as being 16X higher risk due to having contracted COVID itself.
From Mayo Clinic --- " Infection with a virus usually causes myocarditis. Sometimes myocarditis can result from a reaction to a drug or be part of a more general inflammatory condition."

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
just to balance out all the negative replies on this thread. I got pfizer vaccine 1 and 2 plus the booster and no reactions. and also got the seasonal flu vaccine and my first shingles vaccine no reaction. only reason I can think of is I'm not a registered republican...

That may be but you still seem like a Tool. Keep the politics out.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
As of yesterday boosters have been approved for all 3 vaccines. It was also announced that boosters can be a different vaccine from that which you received originally. All those 65+ can now receive a booster, if they want it. Also those with compromised immune systems. I believe it definitely should be a personal choice. Currently in LHC, Sunrise Pharmacy on McCulloch across the street from Albertsons has boosters on hand for all 3 vaccines. My wife and I previously received Moderna x2, early Feb and March , without any issues. This morning we each received the Moderna booster. For us, we felt it was the prudent thing to do. So far, no adverse reactions what so ever.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Good info on Sunrise Pharmacy Stephen,Thanks

FreeBird236

Reaction score
As of yesterday boosters have been approved for all 3 vaccines. It was also announced that boosters can be a different vaccine from that which you received originally. All those 65+ can now receive a booster, if they want it. Also those with compromised immune systems. I believe it definitely should be a personal choice. Currently in LHC, Sunrise Pharmacy on McCulloch across the street from Albertsons has boosters on hand for all 3 vaccines. My wife and I previously received Moderna x2, early Feb and March , without any issues. This morning we each received the Moderna booster. For us, we felt it was the prudent thing to do. So far, no adverse reactions what so ever.
I know the info you gave is what they're saying, but I've heard several doctors saying none of this mixing has been studied so why take the chance. I've never had so much distrust in my life. Vaccinating 5-11 year old's is the next big push and makes absolutely no sense, they handle covid better than the flu. I guess they won't be happy until they start dying from the shot.:mad:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing... please let us know if you experience any reactions to the booster.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Don't know if I missed it, but did the spreadsheet ever start?

PlanB

Reaction score
Wife talked to a friend yesterday whose 21 year old sister got the vax about 8-9 months ago. She had the numbness / tingling in her face and other places like I did when she first got the vax. At about 3 months in her symptoms worsened. She now has pain where she was getting the numbness and has severe brain fog. Her sister said she will get lost driving around town and have to call someone to come get her. Terrible to be that screwed up at such a young age and the doc's have no answers.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
My mom's aunt and uncle are in the hospital, and it's not looking good. Typical overweight Americans in their 60s. Not sure why, but they stopped at one shot.
Well, my mom lost her aunt last night, but her uncle is home and getting better. She was placed on a vent for a while but actually fought back and got to come home. After being home for a bit her heart started giving out and we lost her last night. I’m sure they’ll list it as COVID, and it sure didn’t help, but she had chemo a long time ago to fight off cancer which messed up her heart. RIP

I got my 1st Moderna shot for work almost two months ago. “Wasn’t happy, but I’ve got to travel internationally.” No side effects and a sore arm like any other shot. 2nd Moderna shot a couple of weeks ago had no side effects the first day, but the second half of the second day wasn’t great. Could be a coincidence but I had massive heartburn, which I’ve never had, a head ache, and just generally didn’t feel great. By the next morning I was 100%, and have been ever since.

One of my wife’s best friends got pregnant, her first, got the shot for work a few weeks after finding out, and we just found out 3 weeks ago that she lost the baby. Not sure if it’s connected, as it’s been hard for them, but damn… :-(

Last edited:

cofooter

Reaction score
Sorry about your Aunt. RIP.

I had both doses of Moderna. 59 in good health. I have had Covid before it became widespread in the US and was not going to get the vaccine but work mandated it.

1st shot sore arm only. Second nothing the first day, even partied that night. Second morning didn't feel that great, felt a little run down like I was getting a cold or mild hangover. Went about my day normally til about 3 o'clock, felt like I was hit by a train. Had to lie down with a blanket, light chills, body aches and could only eat a little soup for dinner. Had a really great night sleep that night and was back to nearly 100% the next morning.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I had to get the Vax due to work. I got Moderna. No side effects from either shot. 2nd shot in the beginning of April. I will get the 3rd shot (booster). The 3rd shot gives an exponential jump in protection. Since I already have it in me, I might as well get the 3rd shot.

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
I had to get the Vax due to work. I got Moderna. No side effects from either shot. 2nd shot in the beginning of April. I will get the 3rd shot (booster). The 3rd shot gives an exponential jump in protection. Since I already have it in me, I might as well get the 3rd shot.
That's my feelings on the third shot. With all three shots I have always felt o could do things as normal. But I took it easy, being retired it was not hard to take a day off. In my extended family, it seems that the pbr(pfizer) people had a tougher go of the vax. A regular flu shot usually kicks my ass overnight.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score

Due to work I had to get the shot (company I work for has some very large federal contracts). Second dose in 2 weeks. That will be 5 weeks between shots. Already told dr this is a ‘check the box’ activity and no booster will be administered!

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Just got the Moderna booster on Wednesday. I didn't have any problems with either of the first two shots or the booster......YMMV

Taboma

Reaction score
That's my feelings on the third shot. With all three shots I have always felt o could do things as normal. But I took it easy, being retired it was not hard to take a day off. In my extended family, it seems that the pbr(pfizer) people had a tougher go of the vax. A regular flu shot usually kicks my ass overnight.

My old fart ass passed out about 5 hours after my first Pfizer, middle of the night, on the can of all places. Scared the crap out of me, but doc sez, which dice you want to roll, feeling faint or dieing --- so 2nd shot, nothing at all, like I never got it. Wife both shots, nothing other than tender arm for a day.
Both of us just got the hi-po flu shots, no reactions at all other than tender arms for a day.

No life style changes for us, we're just as protective and reclusive now as when this all began --- just have more toilet paper. 😁

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
My old fart ass passed out about 5 hours after my first Pfizer, middle of the night, on the can of all places. Scared the crap out of me, but doc sez, which dice you want to roll, feeling faint or dieing --- so 2nd shot, nothing at all, like I never got it. Wife both shots, nothing other than tender arm for a day.
Both of us just got the hi-po flu shots, no reactions at all other than tender arms for a day.

No life style changes for us, we're just as protective and reclusive now as when this all began --- just have more toilet paper. 😁
Consider the Shingles shots also.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Well, my mom lost her aunt last night, but her uncle is home and getting better. She was placed on a vent for a while but actually fought back and got to come home. After being home for a bit her heart started giving out and we lost her last night. I’m sure they’ll list it as COVID, and it sure didn’t help, but she had chemo a long time ago to fight off cancer which messed up her heart. RIP

I got my 1st Moderna shot for work almost two months ago. “Wasn’t happy, but I’ve got to travel internationally.” No side effects and a sore arm like any other shot. 2nd Moderna shot a couple of weeks ago had no side effects the first day, but the second half of the second day wasn’t great. Could be a coincidence but I had massive heartburn, which I’ve never had, a head ache, and just generally didn’t feel great. By the next morning I was 100%, and have been ever since.

One of my wife’s best friends got pregnant, her first, got the shot for work a few weeks after finding out, and we just found out 3 weeks ago that she lost the baby. Not sure if it’s connected, as it’s been hard for them, but damn… :-(
Thats some awful stuff right there.... Its just about time for me to get booster [Moderna] if thats what I decide to do. Still on the fence and watching any and all news data available at this time.

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
Received my Moderna booster yesterday, only a sore arm, just like the first two. 46 and pretty healthy. Parents are getting up there and mom has had a transplant. I just wanted to try and be safe around them as much as possible.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
The part you all are not discussing is the LONG TERM health shit that is going to come from all of these clot shots.
mRNA lasts about 3 days max in the body before it breaks down. That is why this 20 plus year old science is considered “new technology”. The new part is keeping it intact for more than a few hours as in the past. If you have no issues the week after a jab, you’re not gonna have any later. There’s nothing left to cause a problem.

ridebig

Reaction score
My son in law play’s in the NBA G league. He is vaccinated and tested positive on Friday, he’s pretty out of it (flu like symptoms) The whole team is having problems as well as the entire NBA. This vaccine is shit. Oh and the rules in place are stupid as well. Just my opinion.

USMC2010

Reaction score
No way, no how would I ever get any of the two shot deals. Only because of work I got the J&J last Tuesday, had light flu like symptoms in my lower back and legs day 2 and been good since. The injection site is still sore, that's lingering longer than other shots I've received. I told work I'd get one shot and if they ask for a booster I will quit.

Dalton

Reaction score
No way, no how would I ever get any of the two shot deals. Only because of work I got the J&J last Tuesday, had light flu like symptoms in my lower back and legs day 2 and been good since. The injection site is still sore, that's lingering longer than other shots I've received. I told work I'd get one shot and if they ask for a booster I will quit.

vax mandate for federal contractors has been paused...luckily, nerve racking for the holdouts but for sure paid off

USMC2010

Reaction score
vax mandate for federal contractors has been paused...luckily, nerve racking for the holdouts but for sure paid off
I was expecting my company to pause and they haven't. I was at my last day allowed. Like I've said in another thread, the pauses and court decisions are taking way too slow.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out why companies are still mandating this thing, especially when the mandates are on hold and don't have a legal leg to stand on to begin with. The healthcare mandate is on hold, yet our healthcare systems are still firing people. Why are companies still pushing this when they aren't required to?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I can't for the life of me figure out why companies are still mandating this thing, especially when the mandates are on hold and don't have a legal leg to stand on to begin with. The healthcare mandate is on hold, yet our healthcare systems are still firing people. Why are companies still pushing this when they aren't required to?

Because they’re woke!

Singleton

Reaction score

Because someone made a decision and if they reverse that all those fired have a wrongful termination lawsuit. Right now those lawsuits go nowhere because it is a condition of employment.

Last edited:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Bump....thread might've become too opinion based but see if data continues over time.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Small companies & all employers would appreciate people getting off their asses instead of sitting home, get back to work at the level Trump had our country running. For sure “Mandate” is not the right process or law. Get the fucking shot and get back to work or expose yourself to the Covid and the immunities and get back to work.

Oggie

Reaction score
Got my second Moderna shot begining of March 2021 by April I was getting intermittant numbness in random fingers and hands for months. I finally went to emergency as it spread to my face and body. My eyesite would randomly go double vision at times. I thought I was having a stroke. They did a EKG and some other tests that came up negative. My symtoms remained for another 2/3 months after those tests. For some reason my appetite was reduced and I lost 20 pounds during this time. Within the last month the numbness has pretty much gone away. I feel the vacine is finally working it's way out of my system. Thank god!! I am most likely not getting a booster.

4Waters

Reaction score
Got my second Moderna shot begining of March 2021 by April I was getting intermittant numbness in random fingers and hands for months. I finally went to emergency as it spread to my face and body. My eyesite would randomly go double vision at times. I thought I was having a stroke. They did a EKG and some other tests that came up negative. My symtoms remained for another 2/3 months after those tests. For some reason my appetite was reduced and I lost 20 pounds during this time. Within the last month the numbness has pretty much gone away. I feel the vacine is finally working it's way out of my system. Thank god!! I am most likely not getting a booster.
WTF, that's crazy

badgas

Reaction score
Glad you are feeling better. I thought you would have said "no way on earth will I take a booster after that experience"

Oggie

Reaction score
Glad you are feeling better. I thought you would have said "no way on earth will I take a booster after that experience"
I am not unless my Dr can somehow talk me into it which is not likely. I am not an anomoly on these symptoms from these vacines. I think Plan B has these symtoms. People are getting all sorts of tests like MRI's and CATSCANs with everything comes up negative with no issues. It just takes time {6 months) for the vacine to weaken. I found the below forum with people having the same issues as me. I am 60 but these folks are all age groups and sex. Forum link below. Not sure if you woul need to copy/paste into URL. There ia 90 pages of issues on this.

c_land

Reaction score
Coerced into getting a shot so i could register to finish a survey course i had been taking at a local college.

Got J&J, figured older technology, so less experimental in nature than the MRNA deals.

I was pretty sick again, but i didn't wait the full 14 days after negative test to get the shot. Chills and aches were worse than when i had COVID.

So if you've already had COVID, wait a couple months before you get the J&J shot if you can.

Last edited:

USMC2010

Reaction score
Coerced into getting a shot so i could register to finish a survey course i had been taking at a local college.

Got J&J, figured older technology, so less experimental in nature than the MRNA deals.

I was pretty sick again, but i didn't wait the full 14 days after negative test to get the shot. Chills and aches were worse than when i had COVID.

So if you've already had COVID, wait a couple months before you get the J&J shot if you can.
Not that anything they say is believable anymore but even the CDC says or said wait at least 90 days after having it before getting a shot.

c_land

Reaction score
Not that anything they say is believable anymore but even the CDC says or said wait at least 90 days after having it before getting a shot.
Just another contradicting piece of information that we get to navigate through :rolleyes:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Lmao...got my pfizer booster today almost 7 hrs ago. Feeling 100% normal at this juncture.
Ha, maybe I'll give the magnet trick another try or maybe see if the wife likes the penis growing out of my forehead😂🤣🤣

Taboma

Reaction score
Lmao...got my pfizer booster today almost 7 hrs ago. Feeling 100% normal at this juncture.
Ha, maybe I'll give the magnet trick another try or maybe see if the wife likes the penis growing out of my forehead😂🤣🤣
Wife got hers a couple of weeks ago, arm a little tender, that's all folks.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Went to Myrtle Beach, SC for two weeks and caught the vid finally. My data is 2 X Moderna jabs however last one was 7 mths ago.... no booster as yet so I guess I would say I was outside the 6 mth protection period.... frankly can't remember what the supposed "experts" have told us lately, lol.... got these mild symptoms last week; headaches and very very tired is all really. Took AlkaSeltzer tablets, drank tons of Pedialite and Nyquil and slept an awful lot for two days... by day three all fine. Took the drive through Antigen test on 6th day after symptoms subsided out of curiosity and came back positive. Now what? I guess I keep getting tested until its negative .... then I think I'll have antibodies which is a good thing if I have all this shit right. Still uncertain about that Booster thing.