WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid & Vax updates from rdp community

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
30 year old dropping dead from a heart attack? Pretty rare

I'm sure the company that disregarded the safety of consumers in it's drive for profit, despite knowing it's talc powder caused ovarian cancer, would never let a vaccine to market that wasn't safe...........................especially knowing they had 100% immunity if it was.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score

I don't disagree with that. But statistically, it does happen. I'm not saying the vax is probably not causing all kinds of things, only that statistically or scientifically they are really hard to prove.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I got backed in March. Feel great, look decent l… no complaints

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Wife got Covid and brought it home to me and the 2 kids. She thought it was her seasonal allergies, felt rough for about 2-3 days, but still worked out daily, and was not "laid up on the couch"... did not think it was covid at all until her sinuses cleared up, and she could not smell anything. 7 months later, hardly has any smell... but otherwise fine.

I was pretty much asymptomatic.... had 2 days or so of metallic taste in mouth, slight headache and 1 night had some sharp stomach pains, but I thought it was from too much jack and coke. Never lost taste and smell.

kids were fine, said they had a headache for 1 or two days.

My brother got covid as well, same symptoms as my wife, but got his smell back within 2 weeks or so.

A lot of people we know got it around december / january and had the same experiences

I do know 2 guys that got rocked by it, that are around 40, and very fit.... both totally recovered, but said they thought they were gonna die.

older aunt and uncle were hospitalized for weeks with it, but have recovered. in their 80's and uncle was already on oxygen before

Vaccine

cousin got it and was laid up for 3 days with flu like symptoms

brother in law got j&J and said he had no adverse effects

I think it is important to list age and overall shape / weight as those have some serious effects on the outcome of Covid. Most everyone I referred to is late 30"s / early 40's and in overall good shape (except for the aunt & uncle)

having had "covid" I don't see an overwhelming argument of why we should experiment with a vaccine. Now If I were 60+ and not in great shape / health, I would really be considering it. If I was 50+ and very unhealthy / major health issues I would be considering it as well.

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

Notice how those that so quickly dismiss a vaccine incident as "coincidence" never apply the same logic to a covid death.

I have no doubt that some of these vaccine problems are coincidental, that is just a numbers reality.

I also have no doubt that the same is true of deaths blamed on covid, However it is always blamed singularly on Covid regardless.

They say "well if it wasn't for covid that co-morbidity wouldn't have killed them", but they don't say that for the vaccine when the same happens.... very disingenuous.

When looking at it from the side of perverse incentives it's completely lop-sided in one direction:
Deaths blamed on covid that may very well have been caused by something else because of a perverse monetary incentive from the government paying the hospitals, and also a personal incentive from hospital staff that work long hours doing tough jobs and it's just way simpler to tick the box for covid than waste time trying to figure out root cause after the fact.

From the vaccine side perverse incentives in the forms of billions of dollars for the pharma companies, and tens of thousands for individual entities administering the vaccine.

I find it pretty fascinating how there were seemingly no resources put into treatment, from basically day one, once the big pharm got a sniff of vaccine money... The online 'fact checkers' are all in conflicts of interest with the big pharm vaccine providers (due to billions of advertising dollars spent on the platforms, or portfolio ownership of the companies), and essentially are running an anti-trust campaign under the guise of "medical misinformation" and do everything possible across the 3 major information platforms to silence anything that threatens that business.

The only incentive for those physicians utilizing treatment instead of vaccine seems to be solely to succeed at healing, it certainly isn't a monetary one when the drugs that seem to work the best are out of patent generics with low risk of side effect....

If it wasn't for the Stasi style censorship, and the draconian "big brother" passports, far fewer people would be skeptical of all this. But in this world they have hidden truths, silenced dissent, lied, changed their minds 16 times about all different things, and pulled a back and forth tug on reality and then expect the public to trust/believe them?

If there was some more transparency and less bullshit none of this would be an issue.

RCDave

Reaction score
If I look at my small world, which I admit is not representative of a bigger sample, I know a number of people suffering from post Vax complications. Some include that heart attack/death, partial paralysis, sudden onset severe arthritis, and another with extreme twitching. All less than 35 years old, in excellent health, and no medical issues before taking the Vax. And from all 3 available vaccines.

The Vax picture doesn't look good from my vantage point.

But don't worry, ya'all will be just fine

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20210809_143302.jpg
[

DWC

Reaction score
Vax:
My 20yr old son had heart issues for a couple weeks after the second shot. All good now. (Stupid ass). Wife had Pfizer shot and was down for 3-4 days. I got J&J and hit about the same. Friend group is 45-55. I’d say half are vaccinated and none have had issues.
The Vid:
Boss got it early on. (Early 50’s) Spent a few days in the hospital but made it out fine. He’s the only one in my immediate circle that has been hospitalized. I’m on day 8-10ish with it. (Got it within a month of the vax). Not a big deal. Get tired if i try to do too much, take a nap and good to go. Daughter and boyfriend just got over it, no issues. Two of my coworkers got it. Early 50’s,
They got through it without any long term effects.

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

why are you asking about 1 poke in the eye or 2? Where is your covid prevention kit. You relying on your see through mask bandanna? When that half ass measure doesn’t work well enough? Do you have any extra food, water, or TP? Visit FLCCC.net and get on the I MASK + protocol. Could save your family.

Joker

Reaction score
Day after i got the shot I’m so fucking irritated that I caved in I’m literally breaking down. This is my mentality and somehow i need to learn to deal with it. This is nobody’s fault but mine. I’m as mentally stable as a rock on the edge of a cliff right now. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

Backlash

Reaction score
Day after i got the shot I’m so fucking irritated that I caved in I’m literally breaking down. This is my mentality and somehow i need to learn to deal with it. This is nobody’s fault but mine. I’m as mentally stable as a rock on the edge of a cliff right now. Hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

Keep your head up and dont beat yourself up! 👍 Reach out to us Sir and let us know what you need. Stay positive!

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
One of my wife’s friends just lost her husband, brother and father. I can care less about what anyone decides to do with regards to the “Vaccine”. It’s a personal decision and only you can decide whether you want it or not and don’t let anyone sway you one way or another. All I know is this covid shit is horrible. So horrible. [emoji20]

IMG_1209.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm sure the company that disregarded the safety of consumers in it's drive for profit, despite knowing it's talc powder caused ovarian cancer, would never let a vaccine to market that wasn't safe...........................especially knowing they had 100% immunity if it was.

Please just keep the thread to experiences between Vid & Vax thx

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If I look at my small world, which I admit is not representative of a bigger sample, I know a number of people suffering from post Vax complications. Some include that heart attack/death, partial paralysis, sudden onset severe arthritis, and another with extreme twitching. All less than 35 years old, in excellent health, and no medical issues before taking the Vax. And from all 3 available vaccines.

The Vax picture doesn't look good from my vantage point.

But don't worry, ya'all will be just fine

Interesting because as you read the thread there have been a few deaths from covid.. but there are an awful lot of people saying “potential” serious side effects from the VAX?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey Dave,

why are you asking about 1 poke in the eye or 2? Where is your covid prevention kit. You relying on your see through mask bandanna? When that half ass measure doesn’t work well enough? Do you have any extra food, water, or TP? Visit FLCCC.net and get on the I MASK + protocol. Could save your family.

The thread was just to share experiences?

Cab you be a little more clear on what your asking but in another thread? If you are asking if we have an apocalypse plan.. then the answer is yes we do. I made that plan during the first lockdowns when I was concerned things were gonna get weird.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Interesting because as you read the thread there have been a few deaths from covid.. but there are an awful lot of people saying “potential” serious side effects from the VAX?
The troubling thing is the randomness of both the vax and covid. There are a lot of random issues, such as memory issues, heart issues and neuropathy that cannot seemingly be tied to the vaccine directly. Many of the same issues effect people with covid. That is pretty odd I think. Also, adding to the randomness, who is effected, age, sex and physical condition.
In the current state of affairs, people aren't asking race or nationality. Probably "offensive", but pretty useful for people.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
So my job mandated it back in March. That means I know and work with about 100 vaxed people. Not one is having issues. My 3 bosses got it pretty bad. 2 of them have permanent lung damage and can’t speak a sentence without coughing. Like Shintooooooooo said it’s a personal choice but I’m not mad about the one I made. I’m young and I have kids I want to watch grow up

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
.........If there was some more transparency and less bullshit none of this would be an issue.
I agree
-If they were honest from the start and used the two treatments known to work as a a cure for this condition big pharma would have made tens of dollars instead of tens of billions per quarter
-If they were honest from the start tens of thousands of people would not have died needlessly
-the same people making arbitrary "laws" are fuckin guilty as hell
-through censorship THEY ARE GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Last edited:

RodnJen

Reaction score
Notice how those that so quickly dismiss a vaccine incident as "coincidence" never apply the same logic to a covid death.

I have no doubt that some of these vaccine problems are coincidental, that is just a numbers reality.

I also have no doubt that the same is true of deaths blamed on covid, However it is always blamed singularly on Covid regardless.

They say "well if it wasn't for covid that co-morbidity wouldn't have killed them", but they don't say that for the vaccine when the same happens.... very disingenuous.

When looking at it from the side of perverse incentives it's completely lop-sided in one direction:
Deaths blamed on covid that may very well have been caused by something else because of a perverse monetary incentive from the government paying the hospitals, and also a personal incentive from hospital staff that work long hours doing tough jobs and it's just way simpler to tick the box for covid than waste time trying to figure out root cause after the fact.

From the vaccine side perverse incentives in the forms of billions of dollars for the pharma companies, and tens of thousands for individual entities administering the vaccine.

I find it pretty fascinating how there were seemingly no resources put into treatment, from basically day one, once the big pharm got a sniff of vaccine money... The online 'fact checkers' are all in conflicts of interest with the big pharm vaccine providers (due to billions of advertising dollars spent on the platforms, or portfolio ownership of the companies), and essentially are running an anti-trust campaign under the guise of "medical misinformation" and do everything possible across the 3 major information platforms to silence anything that threatens that business.

The only incentive for those physicians utilizing treatment instead of vaccine seems to be solely to succeed at healing, it certainly isn't a monetary one when the drugs that seem to work the best are out of patent generics with low risk of side effect....

If it wasn't for the Stasi style censorship, and the draconian "big brother" passports, far fewer people would be skeptical of all this. But in this world they have hidden truths, silenced dissent, lied, changed their minds 16 times about all different things, and pulled a back and forth tug on reality and then expect the public to trust/believe them?

If there was some more transparency and less bullshit none of this would be an issue.

Thanks for sharing your personal experience.

USMC2010

Reaction score
My work isn't mandating the shots. Maybe 20-25% have gotten it, unknown how many have had the vid but those numbers appear to be climbing, just at a pretty slow rate. I know several people who have dealt with deaths from the vid but haven't heard of anyone with shot complications. Myself, as long as I can continue to produce antibodies, I will never get the shot. I'm going in for a new update test next Friday before I depart to Texas. Even the hard core vaxers I know accept my decision based on my results. The bottom line, China created and released a doozy and everyone will eventually have it minus those that are naturally immune. The shots may give an individual a better chance to survive but that is the known limit to it's capacity.

2Driver

Reaction score
Wife, 20 year old son and I (61) all got pfizer.

Sevearl days later on Saturday night I had a bunch of IPA’s and several Margaritas. Within a coule hours I started feeling really dizzy, had trouble talking coherently and later that night I threw up. The next day I had a huge headache.

Seriously : Zero side effects - Zero. How many vaccines have we all taken by the time we are 18? How many shots have you been given to travel to other parts of the world. Shit, what prescription drug doesn’t come with a 10 page list of the possible side effects? How much booze, smoke and food chemicals do we pour into our bodies by the time we are 50. The only thing for certain is that social media is slowly turning our species into imbeciles.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Sevearl days later on Saturday night I had a bunch of IPA’s and several Margaritas. Within a coule hours I started feeling really dizzy, had trouble talking coherently and later that night I threw up. The next day I had a huge headache.

Seriously : Zero side effects - Zero. How many vaccines have we all taken by the time we are 18? How many shots have you been given to travel to other parts of the world. Shit, what prescription drug doesn’t come with a 10 page list of the possible side effects? How much booze, smoke and food chemicals do we pour into our bodies by the time we are 50. The only thing for certain is that social media is slowly turning our species into imbeciles.

All true.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Above Quote should be First Post of all Vaccine Threads and Last Post of all Vaccine Threads. 👍

fast99

Reaction score
Took the 2 Moderna shots. Thought it was prudent as I am in my late 60's, mild asthma and 90+ year old relatives. First shot real tired for a day. 2nd shot no side effects. Haven't been wearing a mask unless required.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score

Soooo what you’re saying is that you have the tolerance of sorority girl and don’t know the difference between a vaccine and gene therapy…..

Noted 😂

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
A coworkers friend got the vax. 30 year old guy in perfect health. Inside of a week he was playing golf and dropped dead on the course from a heart attack. They attribute this to the vax
It all depends on WHO they are. If they're non-vaxer's they will blame it on the vax, if they're vaxer's they will find something else to blame it on. It's NO different than ANY other matter these days as divided as our Country is now. I and many others don't EVER see it changing until the good guys totally eradicate the bad guys!! You guess who the bad guys are!!! Fuck Demoshits

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Right or wrong, you should realize our perception is easily skewed.
Let me put it like this: you see a "rare" car you've never really noticed before, but oddly from then on you start to notice 'em everywhere daily.
It's just how the human brain functions.

DWC

Reaction score
Right or wrong, you should realize our perception is easily skewed.
[/QUOTE
So very true. People hear what they want to. My wife’s new doctor has my wife repeat what she said at the end of the appt. People don’t listen they make the info fit what they want to hear.
The whole thing is a shit show with agendas from both sides and zero transparency and/or accuracy in the data.
The other thing that throws everything off is guessing at someone’s health by looking at them. We do health assessments every year at work. You can’t see how someone’s lungs/kidneys work by looking at them. Same with their diabetes or heart health. So much of it is genetics..

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
So very true. People hear what they want to. My wife’s new doctor has my wife repeat what she said at the end of the appt. People don’t listen they make the info fit what they want to hear.
The whole thing is a shit show with agendas from both sides and zero transparency and/or accuracy in the data.
The other thing that throws everything off is guessing at someone’s health by looking at them. We do health assessments every year at work. You can’t see how someone’s lungs/kidneys work by looking at them. Same with their diabetes or heart health. So much of it is genetics..
My Jumping the Shark thread is another example.
Pre-pandemic, wife and I always went to one another's doctor appointnents so a second set of ears were in the exam room. Been difficult(but not impossible) to do so in the past year.

ridebig

Reaction score
I have a friend that got the jab because they were going to Hawaii. She said since the jab she has horrible dreams at night from regrets about getting it.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Me, wife and both sides of family all got vaxed. About 15-20 people. All same, no side effects on first shot, after second mild symptoms, slight fever body aches etc only lasted 24 hours then all good.

Same with everyone at work. Large health care company with 2,500 employees. Probably 60-70% of the company got vaxed no issue reported.

COVID- I would say at least 25 deaths reported, not employees thank goodness but friends or family. Just today a staff member came to me that her sister passed from post covid complications.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Me, wife and both sides of family all got vaxed. About 15-20 people. All same, no side effects on first shot, after second mild symptoms, slight fever body aches etc only lasted 24 hours then all good.

Same with everyone at work. Large health care company with 2,500 employees. Probably 60-70% of the company got vaxed no issue reported.

COVID- I would say at least 25 deaths reported, not employees thank goodness but friends or family. Just today a staff member came to me that her sister passed from post covid complications.
Large healthcare company, 30-40% not vaccinated, the more you know.

Joker

Reaction score
I have a friend that got the jab because they were going to Hawaii. She said since the jab she has horrible dreams at night from regrets about getting it.
I can't do anything about it now. What's done is done but I swear I'll die of a stroke worrying about what I did. I'm a freaking wreck.

ATKpilot

Reaction score
My wife and I really thought about it. My wife really didn't want it but in the end we decided to go ahead and do it because of previous health issue with my parents. We went ahead and got the jab, we got the Moderna vax. The first jab was fine, my wife got a slight headache and that was it. The second jab she was fine but me not so much. That night after the second jab I started not feeling good, the next day I was in rough shape. The third day I was starting to get pretty concerned. I was concerned enough that I told my wife something isn't right and getting pretty nervous. That night I was sweating like a stuck pig...then my fever broke about 4:00A and I was drenched. In the morning when I got up I felt pretty decent but very shaky. After that I have been fine ever since...I'm still glad I did it because life wasn't going to get any easier without it.

Anyway I am doing just fine, my wife took this picture today
1628647162320.png

Last edited:

Joker

Reaction score
If there is a negative side to the vaccine, will i lessen the risk by just getting one of 2 shots or am I doomed regardless? This is just me mentally spinning. I do this shit all the time, buy it and sell it for no apparent reason but I’ve done something here I’m really worried about and I’m looking for a serious answer. Being a hypochondriac is only making things worse

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If there is a negative side to the vaccine, will i lessen the risk by just getting one of 2 shots or am I doomed regardless? This is just me mentally spinning. I do this shit all the time, buy it and sell it for no apparent reason but I’ve done something here I’m really worried about and I’m looking for a serious answer. Being a hypochondriac is only making things worse

If YOU determine something is not good, less of it has to be more.

Reactions: JBS

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I can’t even function mentally right now so i can’t even pretend to understand that

You okay physically?

If so, what are you stressing on, long term effects?

Joker

Reaction score
You okay physically?

If so, what are you stressing on, long term effects?

Physically I am fine, mentally I cannot stop breaking down. I’m on my third day of being depressed like never before. I’m trying to get into a therapist to assist. I have no idea what is going on.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Physically I am fine, mentally I cannot stop breaking down. I’m on my third day of being depressed like never before. I’m trying to get into a therapist to assist. I have no idea what is going on.

Are you ex military?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Well that's good news.

As most here say, the chances of a no problems with the vax are in your favor. If you're doing mRNA, I'd do some serious research prior to the 2nd shot to ease the psyche. Seems most complications come after the 2nd shot.

Hang in there Joker, I'll be praying for you.

RCDave

Reaction score
I can’t even function mentally right now so i can’t even pretend to understand that

Sorry man. I was just trying to be funny. Don't see this movie right now for sure...