WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Covid & Vax updates from rdp community

RCDave

Reaction score
Joker, the probabilities are well on your side. So try not to worry....

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of random issues, such as memory issues, heart issues and neuropathy that cannot seemingly be tied to the vaccine directly.

I hadn't heard about neuropathy being associated with the vaccine, but was talking with one of the small business owners in our complex, welder, ex-Marine, in his late 70's, and what he was describing sounded exactly like that. It started a few days after the second Moderna shot and was his only side effect to date. Unfortunately for him it's in his hands, not debilitating, but uncomfortable while practicing his trade.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I hadn't heard about neuropathy being associated with the vaccine, but was talking with one of the small business owners in our complex, welder, ex-Marine, in his late 70's, and what he was describing sounded exactly like that. It started a few days after the second Moderna shot and was his only side effect to date. Unfortunately for him it's in his hands, not debilitating, but uncomfortable while practicing his trade.
I have neuropathy issues with my left arm and hand. Not the safest thing when I was climbing ladders everyday. Now, being a jack of all trades mechanic and fabricator, it effects me in different ways. Things can be too hot, and blister my hand before I know it, and feeding a welding rod is a lot harder.

c_land

Reaction score
So what is the difference between the MRNA vaccines and the johnson and johnson?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
So what is the difference between the MRNA vaccines and the johnson and johnson?

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

havasuhusker

Reaction score
My wife, son and I are vaxxed - pfizer

Son is an Exercise Physiologist at Mayo clinic and is around Covid patients. Had close family members that had Covid pre vaxx. All lived, but MIL had to be hospitalized and has had some lingering affects from it.

I was anti-vaxx but wife and son wore me down, plus seeing it "close to home" I decided to get it.

I do feel that everyone should be able to make their own choice and I wish the politicians and media would stop creating this division of vaxx vs anti-vax.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
I have a friend that passed away yesterday from Covid. She was 50 something, somewhat overweight, probably didn't eat very healthy etc etc etc. Same as half the people reading this. She was vaccinated. My point is don't pin your hopes of skating through on being vaxed. I'm continuing to avoid crowds of people, particularly inside. This shit is still a killer regardless of how much you don't like the government and media hype. I'm sick of it as well. Be smart and be safe.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
@Joker Are you feeling any of the negative side effects described in the various articles? If not, live your life. Even if you were, you can't go back and erase, so move on. May sound super simple but that is the reality.

My partners that have taken the vaccine are all fine. Some had symptoms for a couple days, but nothing lingering. There are risks to everything in life and this is just another one to deal with.

Joker

Reaction score
@Joker poke your head in here and let us know how you're doing. ;)
I’m better, Thank you. Had 2 good meetings with my therapist and understand it was fear that was taking over my mind since i couldn’t undo what I did and i lost control. Considering what occurred on round one and my stability, I’m passing on round 2. I appreciate the support

Backlash

Reaction score
Right on!! Glad to hear you're back to your normal ass-kicking self! It's good you reached out. 👍

HBCraig

Reaction score
Two friends of mine and their wives all have covud right now. The 60 year old is doing okay buy took himself to the ER and they gave him Regeneron via IV. The other 3 are doing fine minus the usual sick symptoms. All 4 are vaxxed
Just read an article that the Pfizer Vax is about 43% effective now.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I’m better, Thank you. Had 2 good meetings with my therapist and understand it was fear that was taking over my mind since i couldn’t undo what I did and i lost control. Considering what occurred on round one and my stability, I’m passing on round 2. I appreciate the support

I'd be more worried about "you know who" texting us again, than I would be about a vaccine. 😝

Everyone in my family circle has had it, including my sister who is ten years older than me, and my wife's dad, who is older than dirt.

My daughter, and my son who had Lyme disease both got the shot. No issues with any of us.

Party on my brother. You're good.

😘😁👍

DC-88

Reaction score
I'm on day 8 now (not vaxxed) , just turned 52, in good shape. Three of us went down within a few days delta status including the carrier who was vaxxed. The carrier is a healthy NCAA athlete who was already fine at his 7 day mark, and didn't slow his roll throughout because he thought it was just a cold. Luckily he was isolated for the most part. Case #2 is similar to my situation and similar symptoms. Two others who were in the house were vaxxed and were directly exposed for days and didn't get it. Began with moderate flu symptoms ( 100 ish fever, body aches, post nasal drip, steady night sweats ). I actually was drinking beers and boating on day 2 of it because I had no clue what it was at that point which probably didn't help my case. By day 3 everything smelled like ammonia, and 12 hours later taste and smell gone to the point you could go down on a scraggly homeless chick for multiples , or eat a fresh steaming pile of dog shit and neither would faze the senses even slightly. Constant stuffy head/ head aches, sinus pressure, low energy, thirsty for water , needing xtra sleep, but breathing has been fine throughout. Today ears are popping much better and taste is actually coming back a little bit thankfully because that sucks. I hate salmon, but had my wife make it 3 days in a row on days 5-8 :cool:. My doc who is a buddy says you get a few solid months of antibodies after recovery, but honestly if this is to remain a thing both winter and summer I hate to admit I'd consider getting at least the one shot vax moving forward . My get out of jail day is Tuesday. I only got tested because the taste thing was so extreme, and I had a meeting with some older clients on day 5 so that's when I tested. It definitely feels like some engineered weirdo shit .

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
My parts delivery guy Dome, died tuesday night in his sleep, 39, no obvious issues, 2 weeks after vax. His second, he was very ill for 3 days after it.

He's been delivering parts to me for 15 years. Filipino, in good health by all accounts. Just reporting in.

I've seen more random deaths in this last year in my circle of influence, than in my entire life to date. 90% with no reason or cause, unilaterally CV19 labeled.

Considering my own flesh and blood was labeled with it falsely, who knows what to believe anymore.

Does anyone even get autopsy information? I know I did not for my Mom.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Local lady in the post office had her first jab of A .V. said she felt tired and had headaches and sore arm. Next day had some vertigo and by the end of day started to feel better.
One guy l know in his late fifties had A.V with no issues the same with his mother. Yet another guy l know had A.V first ok but second shot knocked him about. He's in his late forties and he felt tired with a bit of fever.
Me nothing yet, had test a couple of weeks ago and it was negative I'm fit but will speak to my doctor and get his advice.

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Not vaxed and came down with covid on 7/28 ( tested positive at work) . Bad headache , slight cough and 101+ fever till 8/9 . Took Aleave for the temp but it never helped my headache at all . Took Zinc, C and a couple other vitamins . No headaches or fever since 8/10 just a slight cough still . All the people I know who have been vaxed all have had no side effects lasting more than a day if at all . After being down and worried a bit about how I felt I'm rethinking about getting the vax .

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I’ve read all the prior posts. Just asking, so without the three vaccines currently available, anyone care to guess how things may have been without them?

Reactions: Rye

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Not vaxed and came down with covid on 7/28 ( tested positive at work) . Bad headache , slight cough and 101+ fever till 8/9 . Took Aleave for the temp but it never helped my headache at all . Took Zinc, C and a couple other vitamins . No headaches or fever since 8/10 just a slight cough still . All the people I know who have been vaxed all have had no side effects lasting more than a day if at all . After being down and worried a bit about how I felt I'm rethinking about getting the vax .
Now you have natural immunity, which about 6 different studies says is better, only one outlier the gov likes to quote goes the other way.

Riley1

Reaction score
I’ve read all the prior posts. Just asking, so without the three vaccines currently available, anyone care to guess how things may have been without them?
I think had we not shut down, it would have faded. But we slowed the world down, allowing it to spread and mutate.

just_floatin

Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Sk
I'll play....
They would of treated the individuals with Ivermectin or Hydrochlorquin (or however they spell it) then the COVID-19 would of fell off the radar....

Oh, and no $$$$ would of been made....

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Common side effects:
  • Abdominal or stomach pain, cramping, or burning
  • black, tarry stools
  • bloody or cloudy urine
  • change in consciousness
  • chest pain or discomfort
  • confusion
  • constipation
  • convulsions, severe or continuing
  • dark urine
  • decreased frequency or amount of urine
  • diarrhea
  • difficult breathing
  • drowsiness
  • fainting
  • fast breathing
  • feeling that something terrible will happen
  • fever
  • general tiredness and weakness
  • greatly decreased frequency of urination or amount of urine
  • headache
  • heartburn
  • increased thirst
  • indigestion
  • irregular heartbeat
  • light-colored stools
  • loss of appetite
  • loss of consciousness
  • lower back or side pain
  • muscle cramping and weakness
  • muscle tremors
  • nausea or vomiting
  • nervousness
  • numbness or tingling in the hands, feet, or lips
  • panic
  • rapid, deep breathing
  • restlessness
  • seizures
  • skin rash
  • stomach cramps
  • swelling of the face, fingers, or lower legs
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • unusual tiredness or weakness
  • vomiting of blood or material that looks like coffee grounds
  • weakness or heaviness of the legs
  • weight gain
  • yellow eyes and skin
  • Of Aspirin
Just sayin'🤷‍♂️🤪

500bbc

Reaction score
Started Saturday evening, no sleep due to headache and bad muscle pain.
Sunday, worked in yard allowing to 1:00, then tired as he'll. Started Ivermectin and Azithromax last night. Two hours after first dose all symptoms disappeared for a couple of hours. Then came back with a vengeance . Bad chills that gave me the shakes I was walking like a meth head on a bender. Next Ivermectin dose this evening, ill post results as I move forward as I know people want to know if the Ivermectin is working.

RCDave

Reaction score
Sunday, worked in yard allowing to 1:00, then tired as he'll. Started Ivermectin and Azithromax last night. Two hours after first dose all symptoms disappeared for a couple of hours. Then came back with a vengeance . Bad chills that gave me the shakes I was walking like a meth head on a bender. Next Ivermectin dose this evening, ill post results as I move forward as I know people want to know if the Ivermectin is working.

Any idea where and how you got it?

Wishing you a speedy and textbook recovery. Kick its ass

CoronaChris

Reaction score
Get better @500bbc, enjoy your posts here. Vaxed or unvaxed, I have a feeling we are all bound to get this shit. Taking my daily dose of vitamins with vitamin D. Praying for all during these trying times.

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
I'm presently receiving an immunotherapy called Ketruda for my cancer. Knowing that both it and the Moderna vaccine were mRNA derivitives I called my PCP, my oncologist, and the manufacturer of Keytruda (Merck) inquiring about any known interactions. All reported that there were none. In February I received the first jab of the Moderna vaccine, a while later (a week or two) I found the lymph nodes in the right axila had swollen up. After two weeks the swelling was gone, treatments progressed and follow-up scans looked good. My oncologist told me to go ahead with the second shot which I did three weeks ago. Two weeks later and the lymph nodes in both armpits were swollen. I got an ultrasound last Wednesday and met with my oncologist on Friday, much concern, and a CT/PET is being scheduled for later this week. Over the weekend I finally put the time lines together with both vaccines and the reaction by the lymph nodes. Damn near identical, wrote an email to my oncologist this morning asking him to check visit notes from six months ago before we jump off a bridge.

Just my body's reaction to the vaccine, interactions between the two mRNA treatments, a combination of the two? It's real, I can't accept coincidence a second time through. I'm going to post my experiences up on the Keytruda forum board to see if any others had a similar reaction.

One of my son's has the bug now, for him it's been no worse than allergies. He's bored stiff sitting at home trying to work remotely.

Last edited:

caribbean20

Reaction score
Me and just about everyone I know has received the vaccine. 100s of people. I’ve heard of zero significant side effects amongst those with whom I’ve discussed, other than the well reported second shot fatigue, etc. Hundreds of millions have received the vaccine. I’m blown away by those against it. Cost/benefit is a no brainer for me.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
My wife will probably punch me when she finds out I posted this but here goes. For reference, she is 50 and I am 60. Both in reasonably good shape, I could probably stand to loose about 15 pounds, neither of us have taken the Jab. I had taken her the our doctor on Monday August 2nd, he diagnosed her with a sinus infection which she gets all the time. By Wednesday she was actually worse, even with the antibiotics and the doctor told her to go get a C19 test.

She tested positive for C19 on Wednesday, August 4th, I tested negative, we both had the antigen test done. The antigen test is supposed to be correct about 98% of the time with positive results but can give false negatives so they wanted me to come back in three days and get tested again. On Saturday August 7th I tested positive for C19. I had no symptoms on Wednesday the 4th, they started on Thursday the 5th mid morning. The only symptoms I had from the virus were a fever, mild dry cough, my sinus's felt like I had been sniffing battery acid and my taste and ability to smell changed, did not go away just changed. Things did not smell or taste how I anticipated they would. With the exception of the smell/taste thing the symtoms lasted less than five hours per day on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, started up about mid morning every one of those days. From Sunday the 8th on I have been feeling fine, got a little tired once in a while, nothing serious, taste and smell back to normal middle of last week.

It has taken my wife a bit longer to get to the feeling fine level but she got there on Friday, August 13th. Her cough was much more pronounced and what I would call a wet cough, lots of flem. Her fever also came and went but it persisted for a longer period of time per day than mine did and she has had a lot more aches and pains and was very sleepy for about a week. Her taste and smell was also changed for over a week, back to normal now. She was very irritated that I recovered so fast. 😁

Both of us were offered and accepted an experimental treatment called Regen Monoclonal Antibody Infusion at the urgent care where we were tested. Her on Wednesday the 4th and myself on Saturday the 7th. They hook up a small IV bag then inject three different syringes of medication into the IV drip, the process is supposed to lessen the viral load in your body and takes about 35 to 40 minutes. Seemed to work. I do take Vitamin D every day and have added Zinc every day since symtoms started. Probably why it did not get as good a hold on me as it did her. After she started to take the Vitamin D and Zinc her recovery appeared to speed up. I also used a neti pot sinus rinse twice per day starting on Thursday the 5th thru Saturday the 14th and use a vicks sinus steamer every night before bed. When you have a cold, flu or sinus infection it is important to cleanse your sinus's often, this is where the virus/infection breeds first.

Overall this has been no big deal for us. A mild flu for me and a normal flu for my wife. With how the powers that be are doing everything possible to get this thing to hang around it's really not an if you get it but a when. So be prepared.

PlanB

Reaction score
Edit: This was a response to caribbean20.

^^^ I took my first shot of Pfizer 5 weeks ago. within a few hours my vision was blurry. Two days after the shot I could barely walk around my house. I have been diagnosed with vaccine induced neuralgia / neuritis. I was put on a 12 day cycle of high dose prednisone because my doc suspected it was an inflammation response causing my symptoms. The prednisone helped but I am still fucked up. Blurred vision and sensitive to motion (walking, driving in a car...). I am getting ready to start another cycle of prednisone and am waiting to see a neuro-ophthalmologist.

There are a lot of people that have had severe side effects. I finally got the shot because of a recently diagnosed kidney issue. I think taking my chances with COVID would have been the better choice, but hindsight is 20-20.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Hope you get better soon. Almost identical symptoms I had back in late December 2019, early January 2020. Just when you think you’re getting better it hits you again.

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
FE0B0BC8-4A1B-4E87-A97E-690D5CFEF42D.jpeg

caribbean20

Reaction score
Edit: This was a response to caribbean20.

^^^ I took my first shot of Pfizer 5 weeks ago. within a few hours my vision was blurry. Two days after the shot I could barely walk around my house. I have been diagnosed with vaccine induced neuralgia / neuritis. I was put on a 12 day cycle of high dose prednisone because my doc suspected it was an inflammation response causing my symptoms. The prednisone helped but I am still fucked up. Blurred vision and sensitive to motion (walking, driving in a car...). I am getting ready to start another cycle of prednisone and am waiting to see a neuro-ophthalmologist.

There are a lot of people that have had severe side effects. I finally got the shot because of a recently diagnosed kidney issue. I think taking my chances with COVID would have been the better choice, but hindsight is 20-20.
Wow, sorry to hear about your situation, hope you get better soon. The thread subject requested personal experience, I posted mine which is no bad side effects in speaking with a large population of acquaintances, none.

This is the first I’ve heard of a bad experience other than the blood clots reported early on, which was in a tiny percentage of cases. I still believe the vaccine makes sense from a cost/benefit perspective, but not at all to diminish from your horrible experience.

Singleton

Reaction score
So if you were thinking of getting poked (wife wants to visit son who goes to college in Hawaii), which poke would you get? current thought is old school tech and the J&J shot, but wondering what the inmates think. Option B is negative PCR test prior to departure, but my Hawaiian friends are saying the state is thinking of closing that option and only allowing vaccinated.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Me and just about everyone I know has received the vaccine. 100s of people. I’ve heard of zero significant side effects amongst those with whom I’ve discussed, other than the well reported second shot fatigue, etc. Hundreds of millions have received the vaccine. I’m blown away by those against it. Cost/benefit is a no brainer for me.

I can tell you why I'm a hold out on the vax, my wife works in the industry and a HUGE percentage of those mixing these cocktails are not taking them. There is an issue with toxicity involving RNA. There are literally dumpsters full of dead mice and rats coming out of the labs, all dead from toxic reactions to the drugs. Second, everyone I know (except my aunt) got Covid and got over it easily. So I'm simply holding out for a couple years until we get some data on the long term effects, there are going to be some without a doubt, hopefully they will be mild and easily managed. There are already rumors the current vaccines will disappear shortly and the gen2 versions will be released..

caribbean20

Reaction score
So if you were thinking of getting poked (wife wants to visit son who goes to college in Hawaii), which poke would you get? current thought is old school tech and the J&J shot, but wondering what the inmates think. Option B is negative PCR test prior to departure, but my Hawaiian friends are saying the state is thinking of closing that option and only allowing vaccinated.
If your prime motivation is to only get a vaccine record, J&J probably makes sense. However, as you are likely aware, J&J has a lower efficacy compared to Moderna and Pfizer, so that is the downside.

Wife and me got Pfizer in April ‘21, no side effects. I’ve traveled a lot since the shot, on airplanes 15 times, big crowds in 5 large metro areas, happily no sickness, feel great.

Reactions: Rye

bowtiejunkie

Reaction score

I got J&J, wife Pfizer. From what I read J&J was based off their FDA approved (late 2019) Ebola vaccine. So, I went that route. I figured if long term problems arise with one version, the other will be ok. Hopefully, for our kids sake, so one parent survives! I haven’t had a flu shot in 20 years. I would have rather not gotten this (and wife did voice her support for whatever decision I made), but I decided on the J&J. I don’t regret the decision. I’m 45, wife 43.

I don’t know a lot of people, but of 20 or so friends/family/co workers I personally know that are vaccinated, none have or had any issues. Most got Pfizer and some Moderna. Only a few got J&J.

I don’t agree with the COVID vaccine mandates. Hell, businesses and universities are mandating it, yet still not allowing workers/students to go back to office/campus. Ridiculous.

Singleton

Reaction score
If your prime motivation is to only get a vaccine record, J&J probably makes sense. However, as you are likely aware, J&J has a lower efficacy compared to Moderna and Pfizer, so that is the downside.

Wife and me got Pfizer in April ‘21, no side effects. I’ve traveled a lot since the shot, on airplanes 15 times, big crowds in 5 large metro areas, happily no sickness, feel great.

in my research last night, I found the following. To be 100% honest, I want to know when I am sick (so I stay home vs not showing symptoms and potentially infecting others when out and about). But the studies are all over the place and not consistent, which tells me something is off and some of these studies had less then 25 people

J&J is averaging 67%
- Study 1 (85%)
- Study 2 (29% after 29 days)
- Study 3 (67%)

Pfizer has a range from 42-96%
- Study 1 (80% effectiveness from showing symptoms, 96% from hospitalization).
- Study 2 (95% effectiveness)
- Study 3 (87% after 2 doses and 2 weeks after second dose, with 33% until then)
- Study 4 (79% after 2 doses and 2 weeks after second dose)
- Study 5 (64% efficient from showing symptoms)
- Study 6 (88% after 2 doses and 2 weeks, 36% before that)
- Study 7 (42% after 2 doses and 2 weeks, and noted twice as likely to become breakthrough compared to others)

Moderna range is 72-95%
- Study 1 (unable to conclude results)
- Study 2 (72%)
- Study 3 (94%)
- Study 4 (76%)

if you want to read the article I pulled the data from = https://www.healthline.com/health-n...-the-delta-variant#Vaccines-vs.-Delta-variant

gqchris

Reaction score
I can tell you why I'm a hold out on the vax, my wife works in the industry and a HUGE percentage of those mixing these cocktails are not taking them. There is an issue with toxicity involving RNA. There are literally dumpsters full of dead mice and rats coming out of the labs, all dead from toxic reactions to the drugs. Second, everyone I know (except my aunt) got Covid and got over it easily. So I'm simply holding out for a couple years until we get some data on the long term effects, there are going to be some without a doubt, hopefully they will be mild and easily managed. There are already rumors the current vaccines will disappear shortly and the gen2 versions will be released..
Between yours and Daves first post, this sums up my feelings 100%. No way am I an Antivaxxer, or conspiracy theorist. But some of this just doesnt make sense to me and I thirst for 100% Uncensored, unbiased data.. Until then I continue to protect myself and my family by watching metrics on infection rates, eliminating risk scenarios, supply myself with medicines and test kits to be prepared, and listen to first hand experiences such as your wifes information and info from fellow RDP members here.

caribbean20

Reaction score
in my research last night, I found the following. To be 100% honest, I want to know when I am sick (so I stay home vs not showing symptoms and potentially infecting others when out and about). But the studies are all over the place and not consistent, which tells me something is off and some of these studies had less then 25 people

J&J is averaging 67%
- Study 1 (85%)
- Study 2 (29% after 29 days)
- Study 3 (67%)

Pfizer has a range from 42-96%
- Study 1 (80% effectiveness from showing symptoms, 96% from hospitalization).
- Study 2 (95% effectiveness)
- Study 3 (87% after 2 doses and 2 weeks after second dose, with 33% until then)
- Study 4 (79% after 2 doses and 2 weeks after second dose)
- Study 5 (64% efficient from showing symptoms)
- Study 6 (88% after 2 doses and 2 weeks, 36% before that)
- Study 7 (42% after 2 doses and 2 weeks, and noted twice as likely to become breakthrough compared to others)

Moderna range is 72-95%
- Study 1 (unable to conclude results)
- Study 2 (72%)
- Study 3 (94%)
- Study 4 (76%)

if you want to read the article I pulled the data from = https://www.healthline.com/health-n...-the-delta-variant#Vaccines-vs.-Delta-variant
Excellent data, thanks for posting. Note in Study 7, data size was relatively small, e.g., N=220, so I would discount the 42% data point. The studies do show less efficacy against the Delta variant. However, the overwhelming evidence continues to show for those who have been vaccinated AND became infected, even with Delta, they have a much, much lower severity of sickness in all measurements. I remain convinced.

My wife (comprimised immune system due to RA medicine) just went in for a 3rd shot. I will too as CDC is about to approve booster for everyone. I have no interest in becoming infected with a virus that will likely knock me down for 2 weeks, rob me of sense of taste and smell and impact brain function. People opposed to the vaccine continue to point to lack of long term experience. Well, what about long term effects of getting the virus? We do not yet know that and there have been many published cases of people with long term effects such as fatigue and brain fog from the virus.

Singleton

Reaction score
Excellent data, thanks for posting. Note in Study 7, data size was relatively small, e.g., N=220, so I would discount the 42% data point. The studies do show less efficacy against the Delta variant. However, the overwhelming evidence continues to show for those who have been vaccinated AND became infected, even with Delta, they have a much, much lower severity of sickness in all measurements. I remain convinced.

My wife (comprimised immune system due to RA medicine) just went in for a 3rd shot. I will too as CDC is about to approve booster for everyone. I have no interest in becoming infected with a virus that will likely knock me down for 2 weeks, rob me of sense of taste and smell and impact brain function. People opposed to the vaccine continue to point to lack of long term experience. Well, what about long term effects of getting the virus? We do not yet know that and there have been many published cases of people with long term effects such as fatigue and brain fog from the virus.

while I agree, I am pissed.
Covid has been around since early 2020 / late 2019, why don’t we know more about the virus.
By now, we should know what pre-existing conditions cause severe Covid cases (that list should be defined, updated as needed and shared as much as possible). You should also be able to get get tested for those pre-existing conditions so you know if you are at severe risk. IMO, this data is what we are missing and no-one seems to care, were just told ‘get the shot’.

Also folks should be tested for conditions that could impact post vaccination health. what health conditions could impact your health post vaccine. No one is reporting this and this is what I want to know before I get poked.

I am 100% against all the vaccination mandates. If the SC upholds all these mandates, and rules the government can decide what medical procedures (vaccination is a procedure) individuals can and will get, we are F’d. People don’t even want to discuss that shadow, when I bring it up, but that shadow can do some serious damage and push us closer to socialized heath care without anyone realizing it, until it is too late!