Reaction score
This isn’t gonna end well. 😳

2777842B-1D7E-47D1-AC65-F99BE9FE95DE.jpeg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
A Oh.... Cancel culture gunning for ole Jerry. Don Sterling to the lounge phone

timstoy

Reaction score
We have all done stupid things and made bad decisions when we were young, it’s called growing up and there is no instruction manual for it. Learn from it and move on. The Karen’s can fuck off for something that happened decades ago. Even Karen’s have skeletons in their closets!

Vamodsquad

Reaction score
He's got F. U. kind of money. Not going to bother him one bit.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It's fucking ridiculous, not only 65 years ago, but he's 14 years old for god's sake, during a time and place where segregation was the norm...

If we are going to nit pick every dumbass thing any of us did in our teenage years the entire world is done.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
60 years from now, they are going to be showing pictures of boys coming out of the girls restroom in high school and call them a pervs. When people of authority lie to you, this is always the outcome.

DWC

Reaction score
I’m sure he’s glad they didn’t have cellphone cameras and the internet back then.

What took 65 years now takes seconds.
So true. I can’t imagine if there were phones around when i grew up. What a nightmare for the younger generation. My youngest has learned a tough lesson. Same with an inmate. Brutal stuff

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
So true. I can’t imagine if there were phones around when i grew up. What a nightmare for the younger generation. My youngest has learned a tough lesson. Same with an inmate. Brutal stuff

That was one of my biggest concern when our son was growing up. There was a huge incident where our son decided to call out his cousin online. That caused a ripple in the family for some time. In the grand scheme of things it was not a big deal as family members showed us what we already knew. I hope that your son’s experience is not long lasting. That is what I hate to see as it can effect them tremendousl.

Reactions: DWC

PaPaG

Reaction score
How funny the WOKE POS' are. They never said a word about BYRD.

Famous KKK Members: Senator Robert Byrd​

Former U.S. Senator Robert Byrd. Image Source: Wikimedia Commons
Robert Byrd was a force to be reckoned with in the U.S. Senate, where he broke virtually every record for longevity and continuous service. By the time he died, in 2010, Byrd had been in the Senate for 52 years, with eight more in the House.

He was the last living senator to have voted to add a state to the Union, he was the only senator to have cast over 18,000 votes, and in his 60-plus years of public service, Byrd never once lost an election. Unfortunately, that last record includes the time he was unanimously elected Exalted Cyclops of the KKK chapter he founded and built into a major force.

In 1946, then-Congressman Byrd wrote a letter to Senator Theodore Bilbo, who was as close to a mentor as Byrd had.

In that letter, Byrd asserted that integration of the military was a huge mistake, and that he would rather “die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”

Byrd wasn’t kidding. By the time he wrote that letter, he had already recruited at least 150 of West Virginia’s power elite into a Klavern (local KKK unit) with himself at its head. In 1952, with the winds of change already blowing, Byrd claimed in an interview to have quickly become disillusioned with the KKK, and to have dropped out by 1943. Even if that account is true, it doesn’t explain why, in 1946, Byrd wrote the following to the Grand Wizard:

“The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation.”

By age 80, Byrd was offering public apologies for his role in organizing the KKK in West Virginia. Byrd was never really pressed about the record-setting filibusters he took part in, along with Strom Thurmond, to strangle Civil Rights bills in their cradle in the 1950s, so he never got the chance to apologize for that. Byrd died peacefully in 2010, aged 92, still in office.

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Funny . . .I just came across some paperwork my Mom had saved for Me.
In there was a 1988 letter from the County Clerk, showing where my records had been sealed and expunged.
Had an incident where I got a little rowdy at 17, and my folks took the time to put a lid on it. LOL 😎
Everyone's done shit . . . the one's who haven't are the ones to look out for.

4Waters

Reaction score
You can tell from his body language and the body language of others that he is just a spectator in that picture.

I'm not a Cowboys fan but I do know the guy is really nice a giving. When I worked for a bed store two of our guys delivered adjustable king bases and a mattress to a hotel in Oxnard that he bought. Both those guys were Hispanic and he did photo ops and hooked them up with some serious swag and if I remember correctly like 300 dollar tip each, he did the same when we picked the stuff up packaged it up a shipped it to his house in Texas. Seriously super guy, now as a business man he is probably a dick but that's how it has to be sometimes, it's business.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
We have all done stupid things and made bad decisions when we were young, it’s called growing up and there is no instruction manual for it. Learn from it and move on. The Karen’s can fuck off for something that happened decades ago. Even Karen’s have skeletons in their closets!
Karens closets have way more skeletons, guaranteed. That's why they act as they do.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Funny . . .I just came across some paperwork my Mom had saved for Me.
In there was a 1988 letter from the County Clerk, showing where my records had been sealed and expunged.
Had an incident where I got a little rowdy at 17, and my folks took the time to put a lid on it. LOL 😎
Everyone's done shit . . . the one's who haven't are the ones to look out for.
Lol. Had mine done in 82 I think. Good times though. 🙄😂😱

Andy B.

Reaction score
Yep. He kneels with his players. 😝 How bout them Cowboys!!! 😂

View attachment 1175483
Piece of shit kneeling during anthem but you're right there with him and the Democratic party promoting this shit!! Your so called party is the one who promotes this shit and tearing apart America, congratulations dude.
But hey the lie eventually becomes the truth if you tell it long enough so sad..

Javajoe

Reaction score
BTW… that was not during the Athem

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Piece of shit kneeling during anthem but you're right there with him and the Democratic party promoting this shit!! Your so called party is the one who promotes this shit and tearing apart America, congratulations dude.
But hey the lie eventually becomes the truth if you tell it long enough so sad..
LOL..He kneeled with the team BEFORE the anthem. Try again. 😂

Andy B.

Reaction score
Ok my bad but you should get the point...I just assumed he is part of the NFL.
Until he goes against Goodell on record for everything the NFL stands for another Rhino in sheeps clothing.

Trump screwed up pushing the development of the shot maybe he's part of the money who knows for sure but I would vote for his policies again.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Trump screwed up pushing the development of the shot maybe he's part of the money who knows for sure but I would vote for his policies again.

Easy to say in hindsight but keep in mind the fear of the unknown (vid death wave) and the media drumbeats of pandemic
I would agree with you that he was at a CBA Union meeting if he was bending over. 😂
Ha ha, a billionaire bending over - he bends over for the woke crowd but not for $$&

sirbob

Reaction score
Ok my bad but you should get the point...I just assumed he is part of the NFL.
Until he goes against Goodell on record for everything the NFL stands for another Rhino in sheeps clothing.

Trump screwed up pushing the development of the shot maybe he's part of the money who knows for sure but I would vote for his policies

I could be wrong but I think he was the only owner to vote against Goodell’s new contract. ?

Andy B.

Reaction score
Oh I thought he caved like he did when he told the players they have to stand or not get paid and that didn't happen.
I don't really care I haven't followed football in two years, hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.