WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coz

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
The water ski lake at copper and elliot is going to have the gates open tomorrow. They are having a skiing and trick skiing competition. I tried to upload a video off camera phone for you of jumping today to drunk to figure it out. I got it up loaded to hotboatpictures, but not here

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
The water ski lake at copper and elliot is going to have the gates open tomorrow. They are having a skiing and trick skiing competition. I tried to upload a video off camera phone for you of jumping today to drunk to figure it out. I got it up loaded to hotboatpictures, but not here

Thanks for the heads up T :thumbsup I was going to go to the lake but my wife reminded me of a b-day party we have to go to today. Looks like I need to grab the cam and head on over.....what time are they starting things?

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up T :thumbsup I was going to go to the lake but my wife reminded me of a b-day party we have to go to today. Looks like I need to grab the cam and head on over.....what time are they starting things?

I am not sure what time they are getting started today. I meet a guy that has a house there, maybe I can get a day set up to ski :D

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
I am not sure what time they are getting started today. I meet a guy that has a house there, maybe I can get a day set up to ski :D

Hell yes!.....I just got back and have a bunch of shots of trick skiing.....I couldn't stick around for the slolom though :grumble:

Timmmmmy

Reaction score
Hell yes!.....I just got back and have a bunch of shots of trick skiing.....I couldn't stick around for the slolom though :grumble:

I will talk to him today he is going to have a bbq going on at his house around 1:00.