Crazy hippie attacks vietnamese trump supporters

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Why are people running away from him?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
That's what my wife keeps telling me!! I just want to put a hurtin on some of these left wing idiots!!

They make me mad too.

But that aside, I just don’t understand how running away protects the things we “have to lose”?

We can’t spend our way to prosperity.
We can’t protect our freedoms by submission.
And we certainly can’t protect what we have to lose by abandoning it and running away so we don’t get in trouble
A couple people held him at bay at least with their flag sticks until the cops came.
At least they still have cops there.

SixD9R

Reaction score
It would take everything I have to not go ballistic on that asshole but then I would probably be the one to end up in jail. Sad.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It would take everything I have to not go ballistic on that asshole but then I would probably be the one to end up in jail. Sad.

Im not saying go ballistic on him, I’m saying getting out of your car and running away like one guy did doesn’t seem very protective of anything.
Everyday at least one person here asks “when is it time to stand up?”.
It’s ALWAYS time to stand up for yourself...always.

Stop being afraid of jail. Right and wrong always gets defined at some point. That dude could have easily and safely been subdued and detained without a single blow.
He is attacking people and property.
You are not obligated to let him do as he pleases. The law doesn’t say you have to submit. In fact it’s exactly the opposite in this country...so far. Ones rights stop when infringing on another
Even if you get taken in for questioning it isn’t the end of the damned world.
How safe does a wife and family feel knowing that their “protector” will run away from the likes of that?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Can we all agree that one of the largest scams ever pulled is that the Democratic Party touts itself as the party of tolerance?

They’re the exact opposite of everything they say they are. They’re the most racist, violent, and intolerant group of people to ever walk this earth.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Im not saying go ballistic on him, I’m saying getting out of your car and running away like one guy did doesn’t seem very protective of anything.
Everyday at least one person here asks “when is it time to stand up?”.
It’s ALWAYS time to stand up for yourself...always.

Stop being afraid of jail. Right and wrong always gets defined at some point. That dude could have easily and safely been subdued and detained without a single blow.
He is attacking people and property.
You are not obligated to let him do as he pleases. The law doesn’t say you have to submit. In fact it’s exactly the opposite in this country...so far. Ones rights stop when infringing on another
Even if you get taken in for questioning it isn’t the end of the damned world.
How safe does a wife and family feel knowing that their “protector” will run away from the likes of that?
Trust me I surely wouldn’t walk away or let him do as he pleases with my property. The decision is whether or not I merely defend my property or teach someone a very painful lesson as well.