WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crazy People (horrible)

SixD9R

Reaction score
RIP to the deceased especially the young children. No parent should ever have to deal with that.

Not to diminish the tragedy of what happened but, I sure hope certain people don’t use this tragedy to call for more gun restrictions, as if that will fix the problem.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
28 year old female was the shooter. RIP to people she killed,

4Waters

Reaction score
So the sick fuck targeted the Christian school because they probably don’t teach the kids that boys can be girls🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬. I’m glad the cops put that sick asshole down like a rabid dog before he could do it himself.
She was a former student of that school

4Waters

Reaction score
Here is the first thread

Motor Boater

Reaction score
This one hit close to home. My best friend lives 10 minutes from the school. He shares the same name as one of the deceased kids. He has a 9 year old also so naturally everyone that knows him sees the name on the news and is calling me asking if it was his kid. Thank god it wasn’t his kid or his school.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
A close friend of ours wife works in the delivery room at a well known hospital and told us they don't put the gender on the birth certificate anymore. They leave that up to the parent...how fuked up is that...I'm lost...

Last edited:

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
What bothers me a great deal more than all the gender bs is the Mayor John Cooper, in the news conference, standing there, speaking right into the microphone stating...

"Those guns stole precious lives in Nashville today." Yep the guns did it not the very dead mentally ill POS.

Bad things will continue to happen to good people because weeding out the bad is impossible. Converting your gender seems to be a big red flag right there.

Bash away but its always at all the gun owners feet. Always.

May the innocent RIP and their families find the courage to carry on.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
If America treated gender dysphoria as the mental illness that it is instead of catering to the ill (and their parents), this country and the world would be a much better place.

From the NHS site:
Gender dysphoria is a term that describes a sense of unease that a person may have because of a mismatch between their biological sex and their gender identity. This sense of unease or dissatisfaction may be so intense it can lead to depression and anxiety and have a harmful impact on daily life.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gende...phoria is a term,harmful impact on daily life.

BajaT

Reaction score
What bothers me a great deal more than all the gender bs is the Mayor John Cooper, in the news conference, standing there, speaking right into the microphone stating...

"Those guns stole precious lives in Nashville today." Yep the guns did it not the very dead mentally ill POS.

Bad things will continue to happen to good people because weeding out the bad is impossible. Converting your gender seems to be a big red flag right there.

"This angry, confused individual stole .........."

FROGMAN524

Reaction score

I went to QT last week to pick up a drink and a snack. On the way in, I held the door for the butchest lesbian you’ve ever seen (5’5’/220lbs/crew cut/Metallica t-shirt/black jeans/army boots/piercings and tattoos) She walked in very angrily and didn’t say a word as she passed by. On the way out, I then held the door again for the same angry lesbian. She walked by in a way similar to how pit bulls walk, with their elbows out, and again, didn’t say thanks. These people have mental issues no pharmacist can solve.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
The fuckturd media was more focused on the Trans deal than the shooting. WTF.

Until people stop using the word “gun violence” and start referring to it as human violence the chance of solving any of it won’t even get started. Case in point, Biden already started lip flapping about solving this by banning “assault weapons” 🤡🤡

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I went to QT last week to pickup a drink and a snack. On the way in, I held the door for the butchest lesbian you’ve ever seen (5’5’/220lbs/crew cut/Metallica t shirt/black jeans/army boots/piercings and tattoos) She walked in very angrily and didn’t say a word as she passed by. On the way out, I the held the door again for the same angry lesbian. She walked by in a way similar to how pit bulls walk, with their elbows out, and again, didn’t say thanks. These people have mental issues no pharmacist can solve.
100% Agree! After adolescence has passed the psychology of the brain can generally NOT be recovered.

Currently many teachers are trying to induce this Gender Confusion at an early of an age as possible. Then the child now has an inner struggle that manifests into mental illness as they grow up and the issue is completely incurable. They cant live with it any more and terminate themselves and in many cases return to where the problem started to induce suffering. This is exactly what happened in Tennessee.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
They didnt hesitate......

ATTACH=full]1213512[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 48418.jpeg
    48418.jpeg
    631.6 KB · Views: 45