WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Credit card cloned at running man friday

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
LF got hit yesterday after he put lunch on his CC......By the time he got home (apx 30 min) charges were being put on his card
When you think about the waitress/waiters at most restaurants take off with your card then come back 5 minutes later.

It was at RoadRunner in New River.
We rode out on the bike so I didn't see the alert from Chase until we got home.
Within 30 minutes of paying for lunch, some a-hole tried to charge $167 at JCPenney's.

I called RoadRunner and the manager said they use a wifi network and someone must have hacked it

She took my name and phone number and said she would look into it and call me back.

Why she was going to call me back escapes me but it doesn't matter because she never called anyway.🙄

riverroyal

Reaction score
What pump were you at? I ask because I was at the closest islands last Sat getting fuel. I noticed all the 91 Race were offline, picked up pump #4 for regular 91. CC x2 because the damn limit is $75. I always figure the islands closest to the cashier are less likely to get fucked with but anything can happen.

Now I'm going to be watching both cards like a hawk... :mad:
The furthest island to the west on the entire place. Closest to Taco Bell

Reading all this it sounds like Parker is a hot spot

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
I got hit at that running man before with my company card so I never go there anymore. Too many people have the same story I wouldn’t put it past the Injins to be involved in something like this.
Plus the fact they don’t pay the road tax portion of the cost due to tax exemption I would rather support someone else. I usually fill up at USA station.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Get a nice RFID wallet, too.

I bought a Bryker-Hyde top-grain leather about 5-years ago and it's a great wallet. It stops my security fob card from working, so the wallet is the real deal.

Plus, I sandwich my cards in between a couple of RFID blocking cards.

Do your research on leather - "genuine" doesn't mean shit and it's pretty much crap these days. Top-Grain is real leather and the second best grade/quality you can buy.
I got these rfid sleeves for my cards.
Screenshot_20211130-080746_Amazon Shopping.jpg
No giant, overstuffed LAM leather wallet for me either, no f'n way, fuk that shit. I had one for decades, little did I know I was ruining my spine with it. I now carry the thinnest wallet ever made, parachute material.

Reactions: C-2