WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Credit card rewards programs

richp5

Reaction score
I have been with Capital One for many years and have accumulated lots of points. The have recently come out with another card promotion that puts mine in the dust. When I asked about transferring the points to the new card after a week or so they got back and said sorry. So, does anyone have a card to recommend that provides good points benefits?

Thank in advance for any replies!

McKay

Reaction score
Been with capital one venture for 4-5 years now. Have yet to find a better card for points. Usually accumulate 750k-1M points a year. Really makes the best sense if for say you want to use them for flights as you still get the airline miles too while using it.

JD D05

Reaction score
Been with capital one venture for 4-5 years now. Have yet to find a better card for points. Usually accumulate 750k-1M points a year. Really makes the best sense if for say you want to use them for flights as you still get the airline miles too while using it.
What is your card number?

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
One of the American Express Platinum or Centurion level cards. Ton of perks.

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
amex rules.
If you book flights using points you get half of your points back. basically means getting tickets half price. plus a lot of times using amex travel the tickets are cheaper than getting them online.
Thats how i book my first class tickets to key west every year.

McKay

Reaction score
amex rules.
If you book flights using points you get half of your points back. basically means getting tickets half price. plus a lot of times using amex travel the tickets are cheaper than getting them online.
Thats how i book my first class tickets to key west every year.

which card? I have a few Amex too. Never got that Benny.