WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crime scene on 95 cat tail turnoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... What do you think any possibility that this is a prank???...

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

You might be onto something.

Now if we can just find Jimmy. ;)

8490408234_39a2b84aa8_o.jpg

Fanboy

Reaction score
This guy traveled with a dog. Anyone in the area know the names of the nearby shelters the dog may have been taken to, or any way to track down information to locate the dog? It's an older animal, and will probably be euthanized, as I'm not sure Fed had many real friends in the area who would take it in. Any help from locals would be appreciated, I'd like to help the dog if I can.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
He was a good man, busted many chomos and babyrapers. You will be missed, RIP.

Good man?? Lol. He was a drugged out piece of shit. Pretty obvious he “intimidated” the wrong person Or got to heavy on the wrong drug. Either way the world is one less tweaker and we are one step closer in the right direction.

Wheeler

Reaction score
I don't know Arizona laws all that well but will he still be able to vote in the presidential election?

Only Dead Kennedys and their ilk are allowed to vote in presidential elections.

Wheeler

Reaction score
This guy traveled with a dog. Anyone in the area know the names of the nearby shelters the dog may have been taken to, or any way to track down information to locate the dog? It's an older animal, and will probably be euthanized, as I'm not sure Fed had many real friends in the area who would take it in. Any help from locals would be appreciated, I'd like to help the dog if I can.

Western Arizona Humane Society

Address: 2610 Sweetwater Ave, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86406

Hours:
Closed⋅ Opens 10Am
Phone: (928) 855-5083

96scarab

Reaction score

This was posted on youtube 2/11/2020
This is herks friend, we just picked up his car from the hospital, herk flat lined as he was leaving the hospital, his car is a wreck, looks like pure hell, were going to donate it to charity, i think that's what he would have wanted, herk died at 51 years of age, he was born in grand island ne. herk had a strange life, kind of a lost soul, hopefully he has found peace, his dog is going to his little sister, herk has been having heart attacks for years now, he should have never started smoking, he died in pagosa springs hospital, his body is to be cremated. i'm just a friend of herk, don't care to give my name....herk had a movie he was working on, i don't think he ever got it done, i just thought i should tell the world, herk was a fire that burned out before his time, we hope herk is with god now, we know herk caused much pain in this world, we herks classmates just wanted people to know he died quick with no pain. thank you.

franky

Reaction score
The sad thing is they will do an autopsy to determine cause of death then a cremation and disposal all on the taxpayers dime. When most could care less.. well, except for his loyal internet followers.. I'd say toss him in the desert and feed the wildlife, that would be the best contribution to this world in his lifetime!!
What about the car? Did you notice if it had a hitch? That would be a sweet ride, park in front of the Flying X on Thursdays....

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Havasu News today. (Wed - 2/11/2020)

Simple GOOGLE search on "Fedsmoker" turns up dozens of articles on his untimely demise. RDP finally hits the dark web.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
This was posted on youtube 2/11/2020
This is herks friend, we just picked up his car from the hospital, herk flat lined as he was leaving the hospital, his car is a wreck, looks like pure hell, were going to donate it to charity, i think that's what he would have wanted, herk died at 51 years of age, he was born in grand island ne. herk had a strange life, kind of a lost soul, hopefully he has found peace, his dog is going to his little sister, herk has been having heart attacks for years now, he should have never started smoking, he died in pagosa springs hospital, his body is to be cremated. i'm just a friend of herk, don't care to give my name....herk had a movie he was working on, i don't think he ever got it done, i just thought i should tell the world, herk was a fire that burned out before his time, we hope herk is with god now, we know herk caused much pain in this world, we herks classmates just wanted people to know he died quick with no pain. thank you.

Doesnt sound too accurate...looks like he died on the side of the 95 in Havasu, not in a hospital!

96scarab

Reaction score

j21black

Reaction score
Damn Sow bellied Baby Rapers!

WTF - Who says shit like that to random people?

sirbob

Reaction score
Who said it was a car crash - as article posted says?

Another saying died in hospital?

And even the Havasu paper saying he was spotted slumped over the wheel but found laying on the ground with a jug in his hand ? How did he get in that position?

This guy seems to have misinformation following him every where he goes

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
he probably owned a wakeboat also...

PS...hit the report button by accident... my BAD... LOL

BingerFang

Reaction score
According to this video posted by Conald himself, he went to Parker Hospital on or before January 21, 2020 for chest pain which leads me to believe he may have in fact died of cardiac arrest.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
According to this video posted by Conald himself, he went to Parker Hospital on or before January 21, 2020 for chest pain which leads me to believe he may have in fact died of cardiac arrest.

And Im sure he had comprehensive health insurance to cover the costs of the visit.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Just catching up on this thread, read this article and then started reading the comments at following... WOW is all I can say.

Adjustments.jpg

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.