WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crime scene on 95 cat tail turnoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Crazy deal on the 95 today around 2:30 near the Cat Tail turnoff. Looked like a dead body covered on the ground on the shoulder and two cars pulled over. Trooper was stringing crime tape around it all. One car kind of a junker with spray painted writing or “art” all over it, on the ground next to the drivers door was a yellow tarp covering what may have been a person. The other vehicle involved an older minivan. Anyone know what was up?

pieyed

Reaction score
Went by at 11:30 with one cop standing guard. Came back by at 4pm and there were 2 cops and the ME was heading south when we past Bashas.
3F82FFD5-2B98-403F-8969-C1358545BB1A.png
31DA5E09-A393-44F9-8AF2-CBFA891E9697.png

gqchris

Reaction score
Thats damn weird still gripping the jug. WTH is the story behind this. I used to work on an ambulance, we would at least try to work the guy up a bit if someone is out on side of road.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
I wonder if this guy hung himself???...look at that blue rope that looks like it may have noose???...I can’t see why having to take a piss would make you wanna kill yourself???:eek:

Reactions: TPC

Sangerdog

Reaction score
Conald Petersen. The guy (was) a meth nut. Ran into him in Parker at a gas station when I was there for the 425. Look up fedsmoker on you tube. That will explain.

Sangerdog

Reaction score
od'd I'd say. A friend was driving by after he died. Just a cop was pulling up at the time.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
... I am still scratching my head over this guys videos and his demise???...Kind of makes you wonder how life gets that far out there for some people???...

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I hope the Dog has found a good Home.
Damn RB.. Good find.
I say Heart attack and I hope it sucked.:)

Sangerdog

Reaction score
did more than meth. he smoked LSD. All his videos are a trip.He's been across the states that's for sure.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Seemed like a nice guy.

Out of curiosity what kind of fucked up name is Conold?

Hope the dog is safe.

ax.wes1

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened? Are there any news articles out there?

Backlash

Reaction score
Overheated because he wasn't wearing his Under Armour? 😜

Creepy Dingus

Reaction score
Crazy deal on the 95 today around 2:30 near the Cat Tail turnoff. Looked like a dead body covered on the ground on the shoulder and two cars pulled over. Trooper was stringing crime tape around it all. One car kind of a junker with spray painted writing or “art” all over it, on the ground next to the drivers door was a yellow tarp covering what may have been a person. The other vehicle involved an older minivan. Anyone know what was up?
Hey, man. The deceased in your photo is named Conald Petersen. He had a cult following on the internet because of his absolutely insane videos he posted in which he confronted cops about insane things and had a penchant for threatening cops that he would “put a baby raper stamp” on their foreheads. He was unbalanced for sure. With that said, he rose even higher to internet fame with the wildly popular podcast called Your Mom’s House began featuring his videos. So, and you can understand, the YMH community is extremely eager for information about just exactly what happed and what lead to his death. I noticed that you and another poster on this forum said that the incident took place on the “95 cat tail turn off”. However, I-95 runs up and down the east coast and Highway 95 is entirely within the state of Georgia so neither of those could be the location of the death because it’s clearly in a desert location in the western U.S. So...

1) Are you familiar with the area? If so, where is this stretch of road?

2) Is Cat Tail the name of a town out there?

3) If you are a local to this area, can you tell me if you’ve heard any local news on the incident and whether the police are assuming foul play or natural causes?

Thanks so much. There are millions of YMH fans waiting to find out so any information you can provide we’d be very grateful for it.

Went by at 11:30 with one cop standing guard. Came back by at 4pm and there were 2 cops and the ME was heading south when we past Bashas. View attachment 843369 View attachment 843370

Creepy Dingus

Reaction score
Went by at 11:30 with one cop standing guard. Came back by at 4pm and there were 2 cops and the ME was heading south when we past Bashas. View attachment 843369 View attachment 843370
Hey, man. The deceased in your photo is named Conald Petersen. He had a cult following on the internet because of his absolutely insane videos he posted in which he confronted cops about insane things and had a penchant for threatening cops that he would “put a baby raper stamp” on their foreheads. He was unbalanced for sure. With that said, he rose even higher to internet fame with the wildly popular podcast called Your Mom’s House began featuring his videos. So, and you can understand, the YMH community is extremely eager for information about just exactly what happed and what lead to his death. I noticed that you and another poster on this forum said that the incident took place on the “95 cat tail turn off”. However, I-95 runs up and down the east coast and Highway 95 is entirely within the state of Georgia so neither of those could be the location of the death because it’s clearly in a desert location in the western U.S. So...

3) If you are a local to this area, can you tell me if you’ve heard any local news on the incident and whether the police are assuming foul play or natural causes?

Thanks so much. There are millions of YMH fans waiting to find out so any information you can provide we’d be very grateful for it.

Creepy Dingus

Reaction score
Hey, everybody. The deceased on the side of the road in the photo on this thread is named Conald Petersen (a.k.a. ”Lord Fedsmoker”). He had a cult following on the internet because of his absolutely insane videos he posted in which he confronted cops about insane things and had a penchant for threatening cops that he would “put a baby raper stamp” on their foreheads. He was unbalanced for sure. With that said, he rose even higher to internet fame when the wildly popular podcast called Your Mom’s House (hosted by married comedians, Tom Segura and Christina Pazsitzky) began featuring his videos. So, and you can understand, the YMH community is extremely eager for information about just exactly what happed and what lead to his death. I noticed that you and another poster on this forum said that the incident took place on the “95 cat tail turn off”. However, I-95 runs up and down the east coast and Highway 95 is entirely within the state of Georgia so neither of those could be the location of the death because it’s clearly in a desert location in the western U.S. So...

1) Are you familiar with the area? If so, where is this stretch of road in the photo?

2) Is “Cat Tail” the name of a town somewhere out west?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

I believe they are actually referring to Arizona State Route 95

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Hey, everybody. The deceased on the side of the road in the photo on this thread is named Conald Petersen (a.k.a. ”Lord Fedsmoker”). He had a cult following on the internet because of his absolutely insane videos he posted in which he confronted cops about insane things and had a penchant for threatening cops that he would “put a baby raper stamp” on their foreheads. He was unbalanced for sure. With that said, he rose even higher to internet fame when the wildly popular podcast called Your Mom’s House (hosted by married comedians, Tom Segura and Christina Pazsitzky) began featuring his videos. So, and you can understand, the YMH community is extremely eager for information about just exactly what happed and what lead to his death. I noticed that you and another poster on this forum said that the incident took place on the “95 cat tail turn off”. However, I-95 runs up and down the east coast and Highway 95 is entirely within the state of Georgia so neither of those could be the location of the death because it’s clearly in a desert location in the western U.S. So...

1) Are you familiar with the area? If so, where is this stretch of road in the photo?

2) Is “Cat Tail” the name of a town somewhere out west?

And I can tell you that nobody on this site gives 2 fuks about this guy. And we'll all agree that this is probably the best thing that could have happened to him!!

Creepy Dingus

Reaction score
And I can tell you that nobody on this site gives 2 fuks about this guy. And we'll all agree that this is probably the best thing that could have happened to him!!
Oh, totally. He was quite the piece of work. I’m not saying the guy was a nice one I’m just trying to get to the bottom of what happened.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Oh, totally. He was quite the piece of work. I’m not saying the guy was a nice one I’m just trying to get to the bottom of what happened.
Who freaking cares?!? No need to post the same shit three times. Nobody said it was I-95 either so you have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.