WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crime scene on 95 cat tail turnoff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Hey, everybody. The deceased on the side of the road in the photo on this thread is named Conald Petersen (a.k.a. ”Lord Fedsmoker”). He had a cult following on the internet because of his absolutely insane videos he posted in which he confronted cops about insane things and had a penchant for threatening cops that he would “put a baby raper stamp” on their foreheads. He was unbalanced for sure. With that said, he rose even higher to internet fame when the wildly popular podcast called Your Mom’s House (hosted by married comedians, Tom Segura and Christina Pazsitzky) began featuring his videos. So, and you can understand, the YMH community is extremely eager for information about just exactly what happed and what lead to his death. I noticed that you and another poster on this forum said that the incident took place on the “95 cat tail turn off”. However, I-95 runs up and down the east coast and Highway 95 is entirely within the state of Georgia so neither of those could be the location of the death because it’s clearly in a desert location in the western U.S. So...

1) Are you familiar with the area? If so, where is this stretch of road in the photo?

2) Is “Cat Tail” the name of a town somewhere out west?

3) If you are a local to this area, can you tell me if you’ve heard any local news on the incident and whether the police are assuming foul play or natural causes?

Thanks so much. There are millions of YMH fans waiting to find out so any information you can provide we’d be very grateful for it.

Welcome to the forum. Cat Tail is a turnout off the 95 just south of Lake Havasu City, AZ.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
The line on the map is the 95.
5A12C3BC-02F5-4DA7-9BAD-0D4E7A0F50F6.png

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Kinda bizarre the guy is lying on the side of the road with a jug in his hand?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
RIP FEDSMOKER. His subreddit is r/lordfedsmoker This guy is internet famous for his crazy videos. He has recorded himself living out of his car, traveling the country and busting dirty cops for 10+ years.

Hmmm...
The videos I watched displayed him swearing at moms and small children, in fact terrifying small children who had no idea why some lunatic was threatning them?

I also saw him harassing various everyday people going about their daily business, calling virtually everyone he contacted “baby rapers”.
As I watched his various videos I had to wonder how no one had yet killed him?
Almost any one of his targeted subjects could have easily justified in court the act beating him to a pulp, and use his own recording against him.
As a former addict (20 years clean now!),
I don’t judge the guy for his obvious addictions, His mistake was interacting with the general population, you really shouldn’t do that when blasted out of your mind.
Like a bear that gets used to garbage cans, we don’t fuck with it until it makes a habit of it, and won’t go back to the woods.

I drove by the scene on Sunday as well, both ways. Headed South I saw only his car. Heading back North later on the single cop was there with the crime tape.
My first thought was “he finally got himself killed”.
I don’t know how he died, could have been a hundred different ways with that jackass.
My far bigger question is how he made it this long?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
The sad thing is they will do an autopsy to determine cause of death then a cremation and disposal all on the taxpayers dime. When most could care less.. well, except for his loyal internet followers.. I'd say toss him in the desert and feed the wildlife, that would be the best contribution to this world in his lifetime!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Right? Not like he had a heart attack and crashed because of it, he was parked on the side of the road with a jug in hand. Some kinda detail is missing from this scene.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
The sad thing is they will do an autopsy to determine cause of death then a cremation and disposal all on the taxpayers dime. When most could care less.. well, except for his loyal internet followers.. I'd say toss him in the desert and feed the wildlife, that would be the best contribution to this world in his lifetime!!
Last thing anyone needs is a bunch of methd up coyotes and shit running around

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
How in the fok did that POS stay alive this long.What a waste of air consumption.👏

JD D05

Reaction score
The guy pulled his tooth with a buck knife, holy shit.

When I was about 12 years old I was spending the summer with my grandpa on his ranch in a place called Baker ID. One morning he says we are going to town (Salmon) and to jump in the truck. So we get to the grocery store and he steals his one nut cluster out of the bin and buys some super glue. We get back into the truck doesn't say a word to me, pulls his knife out and yanks one of his teeth out with it. He than put a bunch of super glue on it and stuck it back in.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
RIP to this good-hearted man. How do we know this wasn't murder? He was on the verge of putting many corrupt officers out of work.
View attachment 843942

“Good Hearted”??
If that was my family in that car I would have tazed him non stop till the cops hauled his stupid ass to jail.

“Murdered”??
The headline here is how the fuck no one killed him before Sunday.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
RIP to this good-hearted man. How do we know this wasn't murder? He was on the verge of putting many corrupt officers out of work.
View attachment 843942

I’m sure he was true hero and champion of justice. [emoji849]

GTFO troll. Take YellowBoatSmoker with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The only person mourning him is his drug dealer...his income just plummeted.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Right? Not like he had a heart attack and crashed because of it, he was parked on the side of the road with a jug in hand. Some kinda detail is missing from this scene.
Missing detail... He was hittin the pipe with the other hand.. Multi-tasking did him in... 😛

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I would give it a good guess Ephedrinesmokers Youtube channel is now Demonetized. LOL.

WildHorses24

Reaction score
All the above aside... can we talk about his automotive electrical genius for a minute!?

Went down the rabbit hole as well and there’s 30 mins of my life wasted! [emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HCP3

Reaction score
All the above aside... can we talk about his automotive electrical genius for a minute!?

Went down the rabbit hole as well and there’s 30 mins of my life wasted! [emoji2361]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I loved how he got himself a "fuse block" from Kobe's helicopter... 🤯 It was an Apple USB charger 🤣

sirbob

Reaction score
So has there been anything in the Havasu news paper about it? Any idea yet how he actually died?

Clearly he was a nut and it seems a bit of a pied piper for other nuts as well.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
So has there been anything in the Havasu news paper about it? Any idea yet how he actually died?

Clearly he was a nut and it seems a bit of a pied piper for other nuts as well.

Nothing in the paper, or on scanner feed, etc. Odd deal, im thinking cause it was outside the city limits it may not be getting much attention, but then again there could be other reasons why it isnt in the news.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

They’re gonna cremate to coverup the true reason for death. Conspiracy!

sirbob

Reaction score
After watching a few minutes of him being belligerent to people, It would not surprise me one bit if he gave somebody a hard time at a gas station in town and they followed him to a little more remote spot to continue the "conversation"...

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I'm sure the Coroner is making a list and checking it twice.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
HIs car was parked at the Parker PD last week.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.