WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crimes Against Humanity. Worldwide Class Action Lawsuits Coming.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This may be the most refreshing video for us and yet devastating for the China virus Plandemic and it's criminal perpetrators.
This guy is a heavy hitter from Germany, so much so, ScrewYoutube won't touch it.
Dude lays it out with all the evidence they have.
It's all a sham.
This should get interesting.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
From the video: "An international network of lawyers will argue this biggest tort case ever, the corona fraud scandal which has unfolded into probably the greatest crime against humanity ever committed"

Outstanding! Listen to the first 4 minutes and see if you want to continue.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I hope that he does not meet Killery

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
He’s not wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Taboma

Reaction score
Curious, are all these various Pharmaceutical Companies involved in the current development of 650 COVID 19 drugs and vaccines, considered co-conspirators or ignorant clueless victims in this vast "Crimes against humanity" charade ??

COVID 19 Pharmaceutical companies.JPG

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Curious, are all these various Pharmaceutical Companies involved in the current development of 650 COVID 19 drugs and vaccines, considered co-conspirators or ignorant clueless victims
We shall see.
Because we all know that they would never do anything nefarious. Like spray people with known carcinogenic defoliants? Or put out drugs that maim and destroy like Thalidomide? Or release knowingly HIV tainted blood products?
Shall I go on? Because I can. Theres a lots more where that comes from.
this vast "Crimes against humanity" charade ??
If you're so sure it's a "charade", then convince us with facts that say otherwise and not ones from known liars and compromised government agencies.
I really think this dude is not the type to waste his time on a "charade". He must have something compelling for him to bring it about.
You sure are trusting of the same people that sent you off to a proven "charade" war.
Strange.
But, to each his own man.

Last edited:

just_floatin

Reaction score
In case you did not pick up on this talking point during the second presidential debate. #Darkwinter

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This may be the most refreshing video for us and yet devastating for the China virus Plandemic and it's criminal perpetrators.
This guy is a heavy hitter from Germany, so much so, ScrewYoutube won't touch it.
Dude lays it out with all the evidence they have.
It's all a sham.
This should get interesting.
Weeheelll, lookie here, looks like ScrewYoutube took it down. What a shocker.
So here it is on Bitchute.
Fuck ScrewYoutube 🖕

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
"Quarantine is when you restrict the movement of sick people. Tyranny is when you restrict the movement of healthy people. Stupidity is when you can’t tell the difference". ;)
/\ /\ /\ THIS /\ /\ /\

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Now they are beginning to put people into china virus government quarantine internment camps.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Now they are beginning to put people into china virus government quarantine internment camps.

“It’s for the greater good”
RDP libs

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
“Even the CDC” he mentions that as if we have a one sided organization.... weird

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It's all fucking lies.

wzuber

Reaction score
Good news...you don’t have COVID anymore!

Bad news...now you have AIDS! [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I would say this gives some serious insight to the possible threat to us regular folk accepting any vaccine and/or mandate created under this "urgent rush" to WIN the RACE of a c19 vaccination. No F'g way I'm taking anyones vaccine.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Many of them already have been sent across the river Styx.
Gitmo is running full tilt with new court house buildings in addition to the $250 million renovation during our Presidents term.
Same with Tierra del Fuego.
Sealed indictments are being opened up and being carried out.
Have been for a while now.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Many people wonder how it was possible to make the world believe that an ordinary flu could turn into a deadly virus from the Wuhan laboratory. For the same reason, 20 years ago, the world was tricked into believing that four guys with plastic knives could hijack planes that they couldn't even fly, by the way. The world and mankind had long lost the ability to discern true from false. The world and humanity have long lived in a realm of lies. The coronavirus terrorist operation was not in vain, even though it caused a lot of suffering. Too many people have lived under the illusion of a world that doesn't exist for too long. The fake pandemic served to shake people out of the torpor and sleep they had fallen into. The coronavirus terrorist operation was the red pill that pulled millions out of the Matrix illusion.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Many people wonder how it was possible to make the world believe that an ordinary flu could turn into a deadly virus from the Wuhan laboratory. For the same reason, 20 years ago, the world was tricked into believing that four guys with plastic knives could hijack planes that they couldn't even fly, by the way. The world and mankind had long lost the ability to discern true from false. The world and humanity have long lived in a realm of lies. The coronavirus terrorist operation was not in vain, even though it caused a lot of suffering. Too many people have lived under the illusion of a world that doesn't exist for too long. The fake pandemic served to shake people out of the torpor and sleep they had fallen into. The coronavirus terrorist operation was the red pill that pulled millions out of the Matrix illusion.
The Great Awakening.
I believe, is what you speak of sir.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Many of them already have been sent across the river Styx.
Gitmo is running full tilt with new court house buildings in addition to the $250 million renovation during our Presidents term.
Same with Tierra del Fuego.
Sealed indictments are being opened up and being carried out.
Have been for a while now.

How many more years are the Qanon's gonna wait to see any of these "sealed indictments", trials, & convictions come to fruition? honest question.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
How many more years are the Qanon's gonna wait to see any of these "sealed indictments", trials, & convictions come to fruition? honest question.
There is no such thing as Qanons.
This is a fake pejorative creation of the Medes.
There is Q and there is the anonymous people working behind the scenes.

I don't know when the big drop comes. I'm not in that circle.
I was wrong about him coming back on the 20th of last year. I wanted it on my time. I think we all did.
Now I see why I was wrong and why it had to be this way. You can't tell people the truth anymore, you have to show them.
The world must be brought to the brink of doom to literally implant this into our DNA so it never happens again.
Humans are ~93% water. Water holds memory. DNA can be reprogrammed.

Just speculation on my part with what I believe to be relevant information.
The timing is in the hands of the creator at this point in this timeline.
The information given and the various decodings seem to be coming about for those observing.
We can't dismantle a 12,000 year old (maybe older) system of control easily, it takes a while.

And I got nothing but time bro.

Like 8:17
KJV
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest: neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Be the change that you desire for the world.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This leaves you in quite the quandary given post #37.
It's all about perception. I see no quandary. You and your ilk do.
We shall see who's on the wrong side of history now won't we.
I'm confident about my wisdom. Are you? Choose your lane.
What positive wisdom have you shared to advance humanity in this war when you're not busy flogging the messengers?
Now, don't you have some ego to go deflate in the lounge or something...?

BTW, don't give up your day job. (maybe this is it?)
I would have fired you with extreme prejudice for continually allowing known subversives to operate inside of and eventually attacking and damaging my website.
But, that's just me.
Carry on my wayward son.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It's all about perception. I see no quandary. You and your ilk do.
We shall see who's on the wrong side of history now won't we.
I'm confident about my wisdom. Are you? Choose your lane.
What positive wisdom have you shared to advance humanity in this war when you're not busy flogging the messengers?
Now, don't you have some ego to go deflate in the lounge or something...?

BTW, don't give up your day job. (maybe this is it?)
I would have fired you with extreme prejudice for continually allowing known subversives to operate inside of and eventually attacking and damaging my website.
But, that's just me.
Carry on my wayward son.

Of course it is all about perception.

Well lets put it this way...I haven't shared a dumpster full of misinformation that I perceived to be correct, and my cop out excuse when it never happened was "I wanted it on my own time". Just because you are confident in your wisdom, does not make it accurate, as you already experienced.

Also humans are about 60% water in the aggregate. Were you confident in your wisdom with your 93% figure? Or do you just perceive them as 93% water?

Anyway I enjoy your illustrious soliloquy. Just keep it clean, like I said before.

jonnyd

Reaction score
There is no such thing as Qanons.
This is a fake pejorative creation of the Medes.
There is Q and there is the anonymous people working behind the scenes.

I don't know when the big drop comes. I'm not in that circle.
I was wrong about him coming back on the 20th of last year. I wanted it on my time. I think we all did.
Now I see why I was wrong and why it had to be this way. You can't tell people the truth anymore, you have to show them.
The world must be brought to the brink of doom to literally implant this into our DNA so it never happens again.
Humans are ~93% water. Water holds memory. DNA can be reprogrammed.

Just speculation on my part with what I believe to be relevant information.
The timing is in the hands of the creator at this point in this timeline.
The information given and the various decodings seem to be coming about for those observing.
We can't dismantle a 12,000 year old (maybe older) system of control easily, it takes a while.

And I got nothing but time bro.

Like 8:17
KJV
For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest: neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Be the change that you desire for the world.
God is never early or late, but always right on time!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Also humans are about 60% water in the aggregate.
I stand corrected.
Thank you.
The rest is solid.
I haven't shared a dumpster full of misinformation that I perceived to be correct, and my cop out excuse when it never happened was "I wanted it on my own time". Just because you are confident in your wisdom, does not make it accurate, as you already experienced.
Again perception and we shall see.
Just trying uphold an oath I took a while ago.
There are now wolves, sheep and sheepherders.
I know which one I am.
Just keep it clean, like I said before.
XMEHd51.gif

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Of course it is all about perception.

Well lets put it this way...I haven't shared a dumpster full of misinformation that I perceived to be correct, and my cop out excuse when it never happened was "I wanted it on my own time". Just because you are confident in your wisdom, does not make it accurate, as you already experienced.

My question is part sarcasm and part serious. Could you put your above statement in the Speed UTV thread with any less arguing than a handful of guys here are doing with Yuma?

Don't like or agree with some of the story lines, dot connections, timeline predictions, or dare I say theories? Don't buy your spot in line.

To me, many of the stories and theories are interesting and I don't have to "buy" into it. I trust my own worldview to be able to sift through what information aligns with my beliefs, truth seeking.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
My question is part sarcasm and part serious. Could you put your above statement in the Speed UTV thread with any less arguing than a handful of guys here are doing with Yuma?

Don't like or agree with some of the story lines, dot connections, timeline predictions, or dare I say theories? Don't buy your spot in line.

To me, many of the stories and theories are interesting and I don't have to "buy" into it. I trust my own worldview to be able to sift through what information aligns with my beliefs, truth seeking.

Sure there are parallels. Everyone has a different take, and I’ve said from the beginning in the UTV thread everything i put forth is just a guess because we don’t know all the information and there is certainly risk in the deal.

You are exactly right. If you don’t like what you are seeing, don’t participate or buy a spot in line.

As far as here, I enjoy reading Yuma’s take. However when he claims Bob Sagat was an androchrome drinking satanic pedophile lizard person, and puts up Gilbert Godfried in a comedy central roast as proof, I naturally have questions as to how he connected those dots. I agree with him that Bob Sagat probably did some weird shit.

I think it’s far more likely I get my speed UTV this year than Bob Sagat being proven to be a satanic lizard though.

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Got it.

Summary: 100% accurate on speed predictions when all caveats are considered and Yuma said crazy satanic lizard person.

Close?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Got it.

Summary: 100% accurate on speed predictions when all caveats are considered and Yuma said crazy satanic lizard person.

Close?

Not quite. I never claimed to be 100% accurate in my predictions, and even lost a wager. To be fair I don’t really think Yuma claimed 100% accuracy either.

There is a Speed UTV.

I’d love to see a video of a satanic lizard, or better yet a satanic lizard driving a Speed UTV. Then we could truly win over hearts and minds.