WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Crimes Against Humanity. Worldwide Class Action Lawsuits Coming.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
clock-dance-1.gif

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Reiner Fuellmich with an update on the lawsuit against the genocidal globolist criminals.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
DJT, Telegram account

Can you imagine that, what should be the biggest story of our time, bigger than Watergate, is getting absolutely no mention, ZERO, in the New York Times, Washington Post, ABC Fake News, NBC Fake News, CBS Fake News, ratings-dead CNN, and MSDNC. This in itself is a scandal, the fact that a story so big, so powerful, and so important for the future of our Nation is getting zero coverage from LameStream, is being talked about all over the world. Just like they wouldn’t talk about the many Biden corruption scandals prior to the Election, (or for that matter now!), they won’t talk about this, which is potentially even bigger. It shows how totally corrupt and shameless the media is. Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and the Republicans, in particular President Donald Trump, got caught illegally spying into the Office of the President? All hell would break loose and the electric chair would immediately come out of retirement. The good news is, everybody is talking about not only this atrocity against our Nation, but that the press refuses to even mention the major crime that took place.

20220214_112110.jpg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Note the reference to the Kalergi Plan. ☝️ This genocide and mixing of the races was planned long ago.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
If you can pull yourself away from the programming being fed to you on your black mirror, you could actually watch history unfolding in real time.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

spectras only

Reaction score
Grand Jury video above is a bit long for most people to watch, especially with ADD,lol. It's a very good presentation of what's going on today in the world. So, go to about 36:00 minute in the video to cut some of the content.

Welcome to Moderna. We believe mRNA is the “software of life."​

Turning humans to robots.:p

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Grand Jury video above is a bit long for most people to watch, especially with ADD,lol. It's a very good presentation of what's going on today in the world. So, go to about 36:00 minute in the video to cut some of the content.

Welcome to Moderna. We believe mRNA is the “software of life."​

Turning humans to robots.:p
I posted the Moderna OS gene editing information straight from Moderna's website over year ago on the info thread.
I was basically asked to leave, so I did.
And I don't know what they have really done to people.
But, it's not good.