WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

cross country trip reports ????

sirbob

Reaction score
I know it's the season and some RDPers are sharing their trips for us all to enjoy.

As someone who is about to take one of those trips, I thought I would ask the members if they like seeing the trip in one long thread or post a new thread for each new spot? I am about to take a LOOOOOOOOONG trip and am thinking 1 thread might get drawn out.

Open to thoughts on how to best share the sights along the way???

Last edited:

fmo24

Reaction score
I like one thread. Each entry brings it back to the top. Shit drops off first page pretty quick. Looking forward to your trip.
Side note: my mom grew up in Saranac Lake. She lived on a dirt road out at the edge of town.

sirbob

Reaction score
I like one thread. Each entry brings it back to the top. Shit drops off first page pretty quick. Looking forward to your trip.
Side note: my mom grew up in Saranac Lake. She lived on a dirt road out at the edge of town.

Haha - I'll be driving down Bartlett Carry Road just outside of town. I bet she would know it! I love visiting there.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
1 thread...I was going to make one...but decided to just wait till the trip was over and write one single thread. We're covering about 5k miles over a month...with two weeks of that in havasu...

Looking forward to reading it.

JayBreww

Reaction score
Don’t go through Osage city in Kansas in a motor home. They’ll put you through a 2.5 hour drug search in the rain.. only to come up empty handed but still accuse you of dropping stuff off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sirbob

Reaction score
Don’t go through Osage city in Kansas in a motor home. They’ll put you through a 2.5 hour drug search in the rain.. only to come up empty handed but still accuse you of dropping stuff off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:oops::oops::oops:

Nobody wants any part of that!

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
I know it's the season and some RDPers are sharing their trips for us all to enjoy.

As someone who is about to take one of those trips, I thought I would ask the members if they like seeing the trip in one long thread or post a new thread for each new spot? I am about to take a LOOOOOOOOONG trip and am thinking 1 thread might get drawn out.

Open to thoughts on how to best share the sights along the way???
If you’re headed east on 40 a pic of flagstaff in the mirror is always cool. 😬
369A8555-6CB7-4ECE-8335-CD160D91CC9C.png