WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cross country trip....

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
Dilly
If you are still in the great state of Alabama go by Lambert's Cafe. Trust me. Ask for a roll.

Spent some time there during my stint in bama
Maybe "catch it" in Sikeston, MO on the way back? 😉

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
I remember years ago, maybe 30+ ?, that Grandparents came home from a trip and couldn't stop talking about the place. I bet I've heard that story complete with the motions 100 plus times. 😅

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Ok. So today the bonzai trip ended about 200 miles short. When ever your heading east remember to add the time changes. Lol.

i didnt want to get to LuckyStrikes in the dark so I stayed here. F this place. Piece of shit but I hunkered down with defensive weapon nerarby. Lol.

i was just tired and grabbed the first place. It costs 45. And is a rip imo. Oh well. Bring it. Haha. Not even going to talk to anybody here. Just want to move on. Even Roxy dislikes the place.

the drive thru the panhandle was nice and smooth. Love all the trees and greenery. Kept at a 70mph pace which was easy and not rushed.

at one point there was a semi on the side of the road and i always fade left to give them room. There was a soy boy driving some BS POS in the fast lane. He was plenty back as i faded left. Saw the idiot lock his brakes and start to skid. He cane out of it and ass he passed me tried to glare at me. F U soy boy.

here are some pics. DO NOT STAY AT THIS RV PARK. I will be on defense all night. Morning cant come soon enough. Lol

didnt hook up any electrical, water or unhooked from the truck. Ate some soup with toast for dinner along with my BLs. In the AM I am outta here like Speedy Gonzalez.

FA71233C-D182-461A-880A-B052B5B01ECA.jpeg
61C7D07C-A718-4E69-A2B1-BEE75C06C464.jpeg
3DF85FDD-089F-49BE-A6A0-5B1FD170E4FB.jpeg
95E90EA1-42DC-4F62-BAA5-A4FB9BF37765.jpeg
F95AB88A-7CE6-46D4-A194-D1E269D2C346.jpeg
387B0E71-8DDB-436D-9BC1-9550FBD5E5CE.jpeg

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
FL is a LONG ASS HAUL, especially if you’re travelling from the panhandle and to south FL. But LOTS of good riding. Not sure if you’re a race fan, but head out on the bike on a Sunday, and hit just about any bar, should be full of race fans watching the race. Just be careful if you’re at all affiliated with club stuff, do not wear red, no love for the HA down there. All Outlaw territory. Lots of area to explore, lived in Palm Coast/Daytona for a year or two... lots of biker stuff to see and do around there.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Forgot to add, gotta take the scoot to MM1 in the keys. Rode all over the state, good times. I was going to mention the Outback Crab Shack up north, but looks like it’s closed. Pack the bike up and spend a week traveling the state, you won’t be disappointed.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
FL is a LONG ASS HAUL, especially if you’re travelling from the panhandle and to south FL. But LOTS of good riding. Not sure if you’re a race fan, but head out on the bike on a Sunday, and hit just about any bar, should be full of race fans watching the race. Just be careful if you’re at all affiliated with club stuff, do not wear red, no love for the HA down there. All Outlaw territory. Lots of area to explore, lived in Palm Coast/Daytona for a year or two... lots of biker stuff to see and do around there.

tx for the headsup. I will rep my Cave Creek shirts out here ;)

will be doing riding.

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Fucking Did EVERYTHING To get Toms BIG-ASS Toy hauler Easy Fix He is not in the compound But The Strip of land He parked on is mine.
No worries there...But my RO water is a 100 yard hose away.
Homo Depot in the morning
lol

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
“If it fits you must....”

it didnt fit. Have to park outside the gate but all is good.

Roxy wants to know WTF...when is the pool going to be done? F it...I will jump in anyhow.

having some BLs on this gorgeous patio.

this ranch is beautiful. 10 acres and lots of green and trees

roxy is going to catch the rooster at some point. Funny as shit when she saw this dude.

more to follow....

D630FB37-8FF9-4C5C-9782-D39F27AB0C3D.jpeg
8BE0364D-507D-45BE-BB3F-BE046917AF71.jpeg

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Ok. So today the bonzai trip ended about 200 miles short. When ever your heading east remember to add the time changes. Lol.

i didnt want to get to LuckyStrikes in the dark so I stayed here. F this place. Piece of shit but I hunkered down with defensive weapon nerarby. Lol.

i was just tired and grabbed the first place. It costs 45. And is a rip imo. Oh well. Bring it. Haha. Not even going to talk to anybody here. Just want to move on. Even Roxy dislikes the place.

the drive thru the panhandle was nice and smooth. Love all the trees and greenery. Kept at a 70mph pace which was easy and not rushed.

at one point there was a semi on the side of the road and i always fade left to give them room. There was a soy boy driving some BS POS in the fast lane. He was plenty back as i faded left. Saw the idiot lock his brakes and start to skid. He cane out of it and ass he passed me tried to glare at me. F U soy boy.

here are some pics. DO NOT STAY AT THIS RV PARK. I will be on defense all night. Morning cant come soon enough. Lol

didnt hook up any electrical, water or unhooked from the truck. Ate some soup with toast for dinner along with my BLs. In the AM I am outta here like Speedy Gonzalez.

View attachment 1000310 View attachment 1000311 View attachment 1000312 View attachment 1000313 View attachment 1000314 View attachment 1000315
Can you sleep in your trailer without opening any slides? Because I am not sure if I would in a really skeechy place.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
..,Pretty envious .., been quite a while since I hit the road...usually was doing it in my 12 valve Ram and 11 foot Lance... looks like you are traveling large and in great comfort... Big thumb up...👍...Keep the pics and stories coming...
...Wish I wasn’t so old and used up...a backroad trip through the south ..,through small towns really sounds good about now..,Not a whole lot of small towns and folklore in the North Hollywood area...
...Used to love waking up in the morning and looking for the local hotspot café for breakfast... never was disappointed.,,

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Great journey and a safe arrival. Our Newf always got along great with big animals. Mallard ducks. . Not so much. Let’s see that damn rooster, while he’s still with us. Photos are our Newf sharing her breakfast with a young desert donkey.
7BAD2E23-C516-4A56-994F-81B441F9A57C.jpeg
F1632D24-2252-4948-BFCF-B9DF8ABDA507.jpeg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Went to the bait shop today in Cape Coral....what a blast. Everybody is a target there....lol

Took a little putt on the bike around N Ft Meyers.....Hopefully we get a little ride in tomorrow.....

Saturday-Sunday will be in the Keyes

Oh ya.....Tuesday I decided to get my friggin knee replaced here. The Doc is very well respected and AJs neighbor. Saw him yesterday and Tuesday I get it all done.

Things are moving right along :)

06B53C4A-1208-49D5-B27C-21B374E0F928.jpeg
B8DD8A00-6A14-462E-B637-6197C2CD58D2.jpeg

Last edited:

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Went to the bait shop today in Cape Coral....what a blast. Everybody is a target there....lol

Took a little putt on the bike around N Ft Meyers.....Hopefully we get a little ride in tomorrow.....

Oh ya.....Tuesday I decided to get my friggin knee replaced here. The Doc is very well respected and AJs neighbor. Saw him yesterday and Tuesday I get it all done.

You'll be up and moving in no time! Just do the rehab! One of the guys who helped me get my commodities internship back in the day worked at the green parrot in key west..it was a good time you should check it out. He went down there after he had enough of the CBOT, then wound up in Europe.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Random decision on the knee or planned to some degree?
Doc wanted to do mine several years ago but I'm too much of a puss😄

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
You'll be up and moving in no time! Just do the rehab! One of the guys who helped me get my commodities internship back in the day worked at the green parrot in key west..it was a good time you should check it out. He went down there after he had enough of the CBOT, then wound up in Europe.

we will be all over the place. Cant remember the name of the place we are staying though

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Random decision on the knee or planned to some degree?
Doc wanted to do mine several years ago but I'm too much of a puss😄

this should have been done 15 years ago. AJs doctor who happens to live next door, is in my network plus I am here so....time to get it done

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Up this AM early trying to get blood test done for the surgery Tuesday. No appointments available anywhere so trying to walk in.

the fun part of the trip I guess

oh well