WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cross country trip....

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
A little bit of rain so I broke out some Samuel T Bryant Sea Salt Carmel Moonshine.

Cheers!

EE2B1968-AF06-44B6-879D-B6FD1BDF1CDE.jpeg
D2E1521C-CCEC-4028-9942-2A2DD1534BA8.jpeg
FCC3B6BE-2DE7-44B0-825A-D09AD24F41E8.jpeg
8BDC74E0-F190-4DAB-BFEC-CB9FF54233A9.jpeg
C813E11C-51B3-4D83-8DB9-B4DA2B9F2431.jpeg
83D42094-CBFC-4863-B3FF-7E3B2D9E1E59.jpeg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
So…I slept in this morning hoping not to come out and see Jesus hanging in the pasture. If so maybe it means my time is up…lol

I did see Greg, AJs ranch hand working in the barn though…lol

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
AJs uppity seagulls. He says they are not uppity seagulls…lol

call em what you want. I see em hanging around McDonalds begging for food

they are nothing more than uppity seagulls which are in turn uppity rats with wings.

call em egrets if you want

DILLIGAF

;)

94C13D1A-A28A-421C-B9CE-20057D627942.jpeg
1CB06B8A-7602-4B87-A381-091944BC3B7F.jpeg

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Ok. Into the surgery center at 11:30A and home at 3 here at the LuckyStrike rehab center. Getting ready to eat something and have a BL. Walking with no issues.

probably feel a bit of pain later due to swelling but so far so good.

Last edited:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Ok. Into the surgery center at 11:30A and home at 3 here at the LuckyStrike rehab center. Getting ready to eat something and have a BL. Walking with no issues.

Damn that's fast. Good luck.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score

That has to be a world record turn around time for gender reassignment surgery. 👍

1631923345102.jpeg

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
That has to be a world record turn around time for gender reassignment surgery. 👍

View attachment 1050597

now thats just kicking the dog…lol

i had to slow my roll a bit. Back to the elevation and icing. Dont know if any sleep is gonna happen tonight.

took some advil and need to grind thru a few days.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I refuse to take that pain med which is basically oxy cotton. Nope…not gonna do it. Plus I got thru it all with the knee replacement.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I refuse to take that pain med which is basically oxy cotton. Nope…not gonna do it. Plus I got thru it all with the knee replacement.

Fock all them pills! A few BL’s and a wisp of whiskey and call it good unless it’s WAYYYY unbearable.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Don’t be afraid of the pain meds if you need them- that’s a major surgery you had done.

Keep up the great adventure and the posting, love this thread. Current plan is to hit the road and do some travel nursing in a few years when my kiddo graduates, he’s 9.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Don’t be afraid of the pain meds if you need them- that’s a major surgery you had done.

Keep up the great adventure and the posting, love this thread. Current plan is to hit the road and do some travel nursing in a few years when my kiddo graduates, he’s 9.

glad to hear you are proactively planning it. Its awesome.

this possible delay helps also with all the flooding happening again along the panhandle, AL,MS, LA and all that stretch of the 10. Thats a mess right now

j21black

Reaction score
I thought I had messaged you that I was going to reach out to you about Momentum Toy Haulers but I guess I just commented on this thread several weeks back.

Anyway I pulled the trigger yesterday.

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
399 TH. Full Body Paint.

13’ Garage. 43’ long.

Has a side porch to with a sliding glass door.

How does the truck handle it? That’s what I want but don’t want to have to buy a dually either.

j21black

Reaction score
How does the truck handle it? That’s what I want but don’t want to have to buy a dually either.

I had a an F450. Sold it and am getting another.

Guy I bought it from says his 3500 single axle handles it fine.

Me…..Dually.

j21black

Reaction score

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Tick tock tick tock….

the knee surgery is feeling pretty good today. Hanging tight here while AJ and wife are getting ready to head to Key West for a wedding tomorrow.

i guess there were crystals on the knee cap and surrounding area that needed “scrapped out” as well as a clean up of the torn meniscus along with floating cartilage removed. It was a rough couple of days but showing quick improvement now.

cant wait till this is all over and done. I will be in a much better spot in life. Looking forward to walking pain free for the first time in roughly 20 years.

again….thanks to AJ and Patty for being so supportive and looking after me when needed. Been eating some great meals and hanging out. Couldnt have done this without them.

RichL

Reaction score
Tick tock tick tock….

the knee surgery is feeling pretty good today. Hanging tight here while AJ and wife are getting ready to head to Key West for a wedding tomorrow.

i guess there were crystals on the knee cap and surrounding area that needed “scrapped out” as well as a clean up of the torn meniscus along with floating cartilage removed. It was a rough couple of days but showing quick improvement now.

cant wait till this is all over and done. I will be in a much better spot in life. Looking forward to walking pain free for the first time in roughly 20 years.

again….thanks to AJ and Patty for being so supportive and looking after me when needed. Been eating some great meals and hanging out. Couldnt have done this without them.
Sounds like you have some pretty good friends.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Holy shit….little FL rain hitting here now

Attachments

• IMG_5093.MOV
    24.9 MB

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well sometime this week I will start my last leg to get back to AZ for the winter.

my other knee surgery went well a week ago and no pain anymore.

working on picking up a brand new RAM dually here before heading out. Should know today. If it happens I will put up pics and details.

will spend a week or so in TX on my way back to AZ.

been quite an interesting trip for sure. Next year may just reverse the entire trip ;)

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
So Last night we Surprised Tom with a Birthday Cake and Grilled Chicken And Sauteed Jumbo Gulf Shrimp

Wish Tom a HAPPY B-Day....Even though its a Day Late

Thank you and Patty for Being such good friends to me. I always keep it on the down low if you havent noticed.

dinner was awesome!

Last edited:

RichL

Reaction score
Thank you Patty for Being such good friends to me. I always keep it on the down low if you havent noticed.

dinner was awesome!
Totally get the down low thing but Happy Birthday just the same.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Well the new RAM Dually didnt happen. Part of it was me telling the owner he is running a clown show…lol. I walked from it as they would not do this under my Montana LLC. F it! disappointed but it was a want and not a need. I even had my truck unloaded with the hitch removed for the trade in. Agggghhhhh

so….going to be here soaking up the hospitality with LuckyStrike and wife for a few more days and will start heading to TX.

Almost time to hit the road again
before I wear out my welcome.

going to have beautiful dry weather here for the next week

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
going to have beautiful dry weather here for the next week

It's piss pour rained all night here and will for the next few days. More thunder and lightning last night than I've heard in a long time.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
So…yesterday was Mrs LuckyStrikes birthday. She wants to go golfing but we could not go until today. We took her out to dinner last night and going golfing in a bit.

Playing a par 3 course that has a par of 60. Only one hole (which is the first) that you can hit your driver on. I plan on putting for an eagle if I hit it straight…lol. Will be embarrassing if I wait till the group is off the first green and then hack it up. Oh oh

LS and I went and hit some range balls yesterday. Hit them pretty good but you know how that goes the next day. Like a box of chocolates you dont know what you are gonna get. No issues with the recent knee surgery.

Hitting the road tomorrow so I hope I drive away with a good golf round in my mind.

We shall see. Will try to get a few pics up from the round today.