WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cruise America

teded

Reaction score
Anybody ever bought one of there motor homes? Seems like good prices, but a lot of miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yz450mm

Reaction score
I would think every one of those units is completely beat to shit, even if it looks halfway decent on the outside. ‍

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

JB in so cal

Reaction score
Anybody ever bought one of there motor homes? Seems like good prices, but a lot of miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run away. don't do it.

Small block motors. At one point they would "swap" coach bodies with truck bodies, so you might get a coach body on

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I was looking at them online the other day for shits and giggles. From the pictures I've seen of them when they are rented and what they look like when they are sold, it almost looks like they either change or reupholster the entire interior. The exterior is obviously completely stripped and new factory style graphics installed. I think my biggest concern for one would be the drivetrain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2Driver

Reaction score
Ha the were pieces of shit when delivered new to cruise America

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I never rented from Cruise America, but did from El Monte numerous times, mainly because CA didn't offer a Class A motor-home for rent.

At any rate, the coaches were always "well worn in", but served their purpose, which was mainly camping at a track during races. Since RV values fall off a cliff as it is, I'd stick with purchasing from a private seller or a one owner off an RV dealer lot.