WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cruisin Chino

TrollerDave

Reaction score
1/2 a mile from my house and I couldn’t make it. :(
I had some friends go and they said the turnout was pretty big this year. It looked like it. The guy with the blown, primered 57 at the end has a very nice Cole jet boat.

Great video as usual Jerry.

nowski

Reaction score
Sharpshooter, can't believe I didn't see you there but the place is pretty spread out with lots to see. This IMO is one of the better shows around, my guess would be 700 cars or better...

My neighbor Jeff brought his latest restoration, Viet Nam era truck. The coolest Asian you'll ever meet (Hop Sing) brought his 427 Cobra and went out of his way to feed us while we were there...

Chino1.jpg
Chino2.jpg
Chino3.jpg
Chino4.jpg
Chino5.jpg
Chino6.jpg
Chino7.jpg

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Thanks Dave! Yeah that chevy had no windows in it. lol! Still cool as hell though!

I think there were more cars last year, but this was still a strong turnout.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Sharpshooter, can't believe I didn't see you there but the place is pretty spread out with lots to see. This IMO is one of the better shows around, my guess would be 700 cars or better...

My neighbor Jeff brought his latest restoration, Viet Nam era truck. The coolest Asian you'll ever meet (Hop Sing) brought his 427 Cobra and went out of his way to feed us while we were there...

View attachment 745428 View attachment 745429 View attachment 745430 View attachment 745431 View attachment 745432 View attachment 745433 View attachment 745434

Yeah, it’s a lot of area to cover. I know I barely scratched the surface shooting cars, but some of the guys don't cruise and I don't shoot non stop. Sorry I missed you! Great pics!

Last edited:

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
We were there, but got a shit parking spot in a lot out to the west because we were in a group of 11 cars. Total cluster getting all of them to figure themselves out.

Reactions: DWC

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
We were there, but got a shit parking spot in a lot out to the west because we were in a group of 11 cars. Total cluster getting all of them to figure themselves out.

Last year we showed up at 7:00am with 5 cars and barely found spots. This year our goal was to get on Central so we showed up at 6:00 and that was still waay to late. I don't how early you have to get there, but maybe 4...?

Last edited:

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
Last year we showed up at 7:00am with 5 cars and barely found spots. This year our goal was to get on Central so we showed up at 6:00 and that was still waay to. I don't how early you have to get there, but maybe 4...?

Yeah, not doing that. We met the group at 6:45 and went in around 7. That was plenty early enough. Some of these old farts and their insanely early show arrival times are nuts.

We will be at the Cool Cruise in La Verne this weekend too. Hoping for a good spot. In past years I was in the parade and got great parking but with the new show management people, I don't think they're doing that any more.