WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cruisin Market street.

nowski

Reaction score
Thanks for the vid SS. I like your version of "The Sound of Music" much better than the original...

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Thanks for the vid SS. I like your version of "The Sound of Music" much better than the original...

Yeah, I missed you out there. Great Mopar turnout this year!

These videos are fairly easy to shoot and because of the minimal editing, I can bang 'em out quick. I've got some fond memories of Market street from back in the 80's.

nowski

Reaction score
Yeah, I missed you out there. Great Mopar turnout this year!

These videos are fairly easy to shoot and because of the minimal editing, I can bang 'em out quick. I've got some fond memories of Market street from back in the 80's.
I was talking with my neighbor Steve (1950 Ford) last night and he told me I missed the show last weekend. I was in Dallas with my sister (her and husband are car guys 56 Chevy,41 Willy's 55 Old's and a Packard) who just had heart surgery so I had to put that show on hold. My sister said before they wheeled her back to surgery she was going to get a full heart rebuild and she wasn't kidding. It's been a week and a half now with lots of prayers and she is doing great...

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
I wish your sister the best! Sounds like she's on the road to recovery.

Catch ya at the next one! :cool:

Dkahnjob

Reaction score
Thanks for posting Jerry.
The Wild Thang was awesome!