WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Curfew as it applies to Lake Havasu.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The police will only intervene if people congregate in an unlawful manner (gather to cause trouble / protest etc).

Other than that city will be as normal. Bars open / restaurants open etc..

Thst is from the local city PD.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
really embarrasing

I am not planning on running Alan if it makes ya feel better, but I think you’d be surprised at some of the local businesses that have contacted me offering support if I decided too just from the rumors started on here.

I would be curious as to your thoughts about why it is embarrassing though? Because I didn’t agree with your positions on covid?

ALAN F

Reaction score
I am not planning on running Alan if it makes ya feel better, but I think you’d be surprised at some of the local businesses that have contacted me offering support if I decided too just from the rumors started on here.

I would be curious as to your thoughts about why it is embarrassing though? Because I didn’t agree with your positions on covid?

I really think you should,.why not, but will the az needs be handled over the cali needs????thats actually what needs to happen.At least we agree that this cop should be made a fucking example out of!!!!

ALAN F

Reaction score

and the nut swingers are the embarrassment and their request of why they want you to run, you know it's true.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I really think you should,.why not, but will the az needs be handled over the cali needs????thats actually what needs to happen.At least we agree that this cop should be mad a fucking example out of!!!!

You do what’s in the interest of the town Alan. We had different opinions of what that is... most the local businesses that benefitted from those California dollars agreed with them coming to town.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
and the nut swingers are the embarrassment and their request of why they want you to run, you know it's true.

Expand in that.. I’m not sure I understand what ya mean?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
You do what’s in the interest of the town Alan. We had different opinions of what that is... most the local businesses that benefitted from those California dollars agreed with them coming to town.

Damn Dave...you just lost a vote.

I can’t wait to see you going door to door pulling a cooler full of Coors lights. Who am I kidding...Party bus. Lol

I might have to move to Havasu so I can vote for you.

530RL

Reaction score
What? Wait?

RD for mayor?

I’m in for the max political donation but he has to change his screen name to Sonny Bono......or Clint Eastwood. :)

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
What? Wait?

RD for mayor?

I’m in for the max political donation but he has to change his screen name to Sonny Bono......or Clint Eastwood. :)
I don’t think Dave is for sale.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Straight to the Governors Mansion! :)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Fan boys just telling you to run and what a great idea it is, is what he means.

I don’t think it’s a great idea for the same reason you don’t have your SXS and cars wrapped with an RDP theme.

You now become responsible for everything you say and every action you take.

Everyone is going to tell you it is an awesome idea and how great it would be, but you are the one that has to be burdened with the extra accountability and responsibility.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I don’t think it’s a great idea for the same reason you don’t have your SXS and cars wrapped with an RDP theme.

Everyone is going to tell you it is an awesome idea and how great it would be, but you are the one that has to be burdened with the extra accountability and responsibility.

Not everyone.
I think it would be a terrible idea.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
What? Wait?

RD for mayor?

If it’s Sonny Bono just don’t do any down hill skiing!! 😁

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I believe the term "Nutswingers" means that we all have huge huevos! And Alan has most likely been castrated 🤣

44Inside

Reaction score
Preach on Alan , you nailed it with the nut swingers

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I am curious at what point does a person not become responsible for everything they say and every action they take?

To be clear I don’t want to run, but again you’d be surprised at some of the business owners in town that contacted me and said if I did they’d support it.

I have a great relationship with the police departments out here and with many that work for the city.

Some make it sound so outlandish.. yet some pretty powerful people that live here are all in on the idea. Lol.

Fir myself I’d like to keep focusing in on our life plan. We live in an ultra conservative city so I’m not sure what I’d bring to the table that other competitors wouldn’t.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Preach on Alan , you nailed it with the nut swingers

Says the guy with 18 posts that praises Grads in most of them.. lol.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I am curious at what point does a person not become responsible for everything they say and every action they take?

To be clear I don’t want to run, but again you’d be surprised at some of the business owners in town that contacted me and said if I did they’d support it.

I have a great relationship with the police departments out here and with many that work for the city.

Some make it sound so outlandish.. yet some pretty powerful people that live here are all in on the idea. Lol.

Fir myself I’d like to keep focusing in on our life plan. We live in an ultra conservative city so I’m not sure what I’d bring to the table that other competitors wouldn’t.

It is a different interconnected world Dave, and sadly people have about an 8 second attention span in modern life, and perception is now reality. One "gotcha" moment on video, or one post from 10 years ago can cause a lot of headache. Unless you want a life in politics going forward, I think you have more to lose than to gain unless you leverage the experience towards your future goals, (which may make it worth it?).

Just as a quick example, you'd have to take down the confederate flag in your garage. Your connections and supporters in town may not care, but there are plenty of people in town that would care and try to stir up shit (probably online mostly) for a confederate flag waving mayor. That is attention you don't want anyway.

And as a mayor you probably should take it down, regardless of why you have it it up. Your reason for having it falls on deaf ears if you have to explain it, and makes you less approachable as a public figure. As River Dave you are free to do whatever you want whenever you want.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You need better material Stroker Ace.
That you even referenced that tells me you are older than dirt and long overdue for one yourself.😂 Move along Gramps before you break a hip.

oldschool

Reaction score
That you even referenced that tells me you are older than dirt and long overdue for one yourself.😂 Move along Gramps before you break a hip.
Lame. Obviously you’ve lost what little brain function you had. But keep trying little dummy.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Says the guy with 18 posts that praises Grads in most of them.. lol.

BNAG!!!!!!

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Dave,
how bout an Alderman ? A position to keep your toe in the political decision making process of Havi...... You could do alot of good.

gqchris

Reaction score
It is a different interconnected world Dave, and sadly people have about an 8 second attention span in modern life, and perception is now reality. One "gotcha" moment on video, or one post from 10 years ago can cause a lot of headache. Unless you want a life in politics going forward, I think you have more to lose than to gain unless you leverage the experience towards your future goals, (which may make it worth it?).

Just as a quick example, you'd have to take down the confederate flag in your garage. Your connections and supporters in town may not care, but there are plenty of people in town that would care and try to stir up shit (probably online mostly) for a confederate flag waving mayor. That is attention you don't want anyway.

And as a mayor you probably should take it down, regardless of why you have it it up. Your reason for having it falls on deaf ears if you have to explain it, and makes you less approachable as a public figure. As River Dave you are free to do whatever you want whenever you want.

I agree, And every single post on here would be political ammunition and misconstrued to benefit whatever cause at the moment.

I am pretty sure Politicians prepare decades in advance to make sure their Public Persona is clean as a whistle.

Not saying you cant do it Dave, but is the Juice worth the Squeeze? You already have a commanding presence in town. Keep your wheel pointed in direction of your goal!

jailbird141

Reaction score
Just curious, not trying to argue, but what politician do you know whose public persona is clean as a whistle? lol

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Why be the political puppet when you can be the local business owner pulling the strings.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Just curious, not trying to argue, but what politician do you know whose public persona is clean as a whistle? lol

How many have a decade + of website content to sift through, some of which is political statements, some of which may be construed as disparaging statements, questionable conduct in some stories, and webcasts with a confederate flag hanging on the wall?

RD is low hanging fruit in that regard if you wanted to cherry pick a few posts, and few pictures, and spin something together.

For context it is not like he would run for some statewide office, in Havasu it might not even matter, but things would surface in time.

I am saying this with no judgement on his character or conduct, I don't care one way or the other.